jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge allowed Nurmi to ask JA if it makes sense to . . ., bla, bla,bla, how could this line of questioning be allowed?, DT asking a defendant if something makes sense??!!:what:

Can JM object because Jodi stated she could not see because of her nearsightedness on cross? I hope so.

Now comes Nurmi trying to get her to explain how she couldn't see distances but could see under her car where the thugs put the plate? Lets see if I am psychic! LOL

As a spectator I don't even know if I can commit to this on going trial lol. After Thurs day there is no court again until next Wednesday. These poor jurors.

This defense seems to assume/hope that the public and the jury will just throw common sense out the window on many of these details and on the sum total of JA's actions. JMVHO

"I don't remember but..."
Objection!
Sustained.
HAHA. Shut up JA.

I truly don't mean to ask again the obvious question, but why are we revisiting the EXACT SAME CRAP?

And what does ANY of this receipt crap prove/disprove as far as the defense goes?

Seriously, do any of you know? I don't see how any of it possibly helps.

Smoke and mirrors. Nurmi is trying to confuse the jury so that they will forget what Juan has already established as fact. Smoke and mirrors!

3:46 PM

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer

Judge was asking jurors if they could be here on Monday, which was originally planned as a hiatus day along with Tuesday. A juror has plans.

So we'll go from Thurs to next Wed with no trial? Or am I wrong?

Sure, why not, I am sure the jurors have nothing else to do, no family, no work, they can just cool their jets as long as needed,right?:banghead:

129843983388.gif

Is he seriously going over this gas can crap? Who the he!! brings gas cans on a trip? You just go to a freaking gas station and get gas!!!!!!!!
Or puts their suitcase in a confined space like a trunk with 3 stinky gas cans.

Crimeny. She has B@lls I tell ya.....

If she could have applied herself to something other than manipulating men and kept her sociopathy in check, she would have made a helluva lawyer. She is pugnacious, wordy, and full of improbable scenarios. Plus she loves to talk. A criminal defense lawyer I think. Unfortunately, she is the murderous/evil/unredeemable variety of sociopath.

Why is it that EVERY single example of TA's supposed violent temper that JA comes up with have never been witnessed by anyone but her? That is one of the reasons (among many) that I do not believe a single word in any of her stories about how abusive TA was. That doesn't seem right. Many, many abusers show cracks in their facade at one time or another in public to people other than just their victims.

My ex-husband NEVER did. Being fully narcissistic, he was hyper aware of his "image".
I don't know about y'all, but of none of the guys I've know - bfs and just friends - ever "jokingly" asked a girl to marry them. Just sayin'....
Guys here??? What say you??

If he liked it then he woulda put a ring on it.

Nurmi is talking in circles. I can't believe the judge is allowing this to go on.

I hope this jury realizes that none of her story can be verified because she lied for about 3 years. Surveillance tapes...nothing.

How convenient.

I love how when Juan objects he just rattles out the reasons, and doesn't even stop writing his notes.....

She remembers that her headlights flashed on it so she got out.

Pu-lease!

Too many details!!!! LYING!

I am following the trial via WS today. I cannot stomach that low life lying trash JA.
Who cares about her stupid finger, the gas cans, her journal, her favorite Starbucks drink and most importantly her darn sex life. WHO CARES. Cut the garbage and lets to the point of this trail - Travis Alexander's MURDER.

Vent over.

More importantly, who cares for the REHASH? We already went thru ALL of this and unless there is some ace up Nurmi's sleeve regarding this mundane nitpicking crapola, (which I doubt) I cannot believe he is being allowed to go over what has already been presented!

And again, no matter WHAT the gas can story is, it can't possibly go to a self-defense story. Unless I am missing something quite obvious. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie