Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #40 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
why is she crying again? Over a text message? They weren't even together anymore, and she was dragging him into her love life to try to make him jealous.

http://www.azfamily.com/home/Watch-LIVE-Jodi-Arias-murder-trial-185415702.html

(type www. before this address)
azfamily.com/home/Watch-LIVE-Jodi-Arias-murder-trial-185415702.html

Watch the trial on you mobile device
• To watch live video of the Arias trial on your iPhone or iPad, just download the appropriate free app from iTunes. Once the app is installed, just scroll down to the Live Video tile. Tap it to start the stream.
• To watch on Android devices, download the free Ustream app from Google Play. In the Ustream app, click the Search button. Search for azfamily. Tap the the 3TV thumbnail and then click play.

THIS is a good one today also
http://www.azcentral.com/video/1724204566001

THANK YOU!!!! That app is fantastic! A nice clear live stream!

I love how she bounces back from tears so quickly. I am a wreck for hours after I tear up.

I wonder what JA told TA about her mother.
I hope we get to hear about that.

TA text to JA: "You are more and more like your mom everyday!"

Then, camera pans to JA's mom who is chomp-chomp-smirking on her chewing gum. :eat:+ :loser:

As I mentioned before, my oldest son had a long relationship with a woman -- two years together, and then two years off and on trying to make it work. They would have several months were everything was great, then a big blowup (her cheating and partying were the issues), two months of not talking, then everything would be great again. It was very painful to watch.

And I don't accuse either of them of being manipulative, not even her. She was a really nice but troubled young woman, and he just wanted something from her that she could not give. I'm just sorry that he didn't let her go a lot earlier.

Nurmi is grasping at straws here, these emails just hurt JA. He's prolonging the inevitable, just makes his case weaker, clearly there is no abuse here.

This is an insult to real women/victims of abuse.

Abe, Sam, and Steve? Hmmmm. Jodi, the monogamous girl!

So during the one year, eight months JA knew Travis, she dated:

-Was with Darryl when she met Travis, dumped him w/in 4 days.
-Made out with Abe Abdelhadi
-Spent 2 hours in in a married man's car (who wanted to leave his wife)
-John Dixon
-Sam
-Steve Carrol (sp?)
-Met and started things with Ryan Byrnes/Burns

... that we know of...

Did I miss anyone?

Would almost guarantee there are others we aren't aware of.

Just now starting to listen. What a conniving, evil person (I'm trying to watch my mouth)...does anyone believe she accidentally sent this text message?

so she was 1000 miles away but was in the fog... so she was forced to spat with travis via electronic communication and was forced, while in that fog, to forward her email to travis that she sent to another man

oh... to calm his wrath...

I think....he didn't realize she was a psychopath until she was killing him? It's not like he had a lot of experience with healthy relationships.....toxic and ugly is pretty much most of what he knew. That's the fun of a psychopath-unless you know the signs, you don't know what to look for. They blend in. They know how to act to make people think they are normal. Ted Bundy was an expert in this, for instance.

I think your right, I don't think he knew what he was dealing with until it was too late. which is probably why he didn't really do anything about although he really should have.

she said it: she wanted them to have a healthy friendship

friendship with a guy that chokes you, is a pedophile, and ties you to trees like little red ridding hood?

okay.

(this is so stooopid I cannot believe I am still giving her chit a platform)

Has there been any PROOF that this Little Red Riding Hood/forrest was Travis' fantasy and not hers? In one of the text messages he says why don't you have ???, Fxxk you in the woods.....that makes me think it's her fantasy

Oh dear ... she looks like she's going to crumble into tears because he told her that she is like her mom.

i wish we knew what the skinny is on her weird mom [ and dad]
they have to be pieces of work themselves. GAK-!

Ooooohhhhh! Travis just called her on it "accidentally" sending him the text messages and not paying him back for the car!She felt obligated to send him the rest of the message.

I thought that is what I heard too! She did owe him money! Not the other way around!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member