Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #40 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how Nurmi likes being corrected by his client during testimony. The correct page, the correct number of emails that make up the one reply etc. Even when he presumes to know her emotional state and mention it Jodi mostly refutes it or says 'not exactly' or 'I wouldn't say that exactly'. Must drive him crazy

And why does the lady defense attorney bother going to the sidebar each time? Is she showing up as moral support for Nurmi?

Just got in! Could someone please tell me why we're looking at panning of the courtroom? :waitasec: Where is everybody?

I'm NOT blaming him but to act like he did absolutely everything in his power to get rid of her when he didn't for whatever reason is the point i'm trying to make.

I don't know if calling the police would have worked etc. but you don't mess around with some this dangerous.

I'm out of here.

I didn't mean to come across harsh or like I was yelling. It's easy to get riled up while watching this case! Sorry if I came across too harsh. I meant no disrespect. :seeya:

A lot of discussion about this trial just being about life or death. Could Jodi not have gotten a deal to plead guilty, if the death penalty was taken off the table? I thought most states did that now just to save the cost of the trial, and the guarenteed appeals, if successful in getting the DP.
Also, when you are dating, and the alarm goes off in your head, Oh no, she's a psycho!
Get a restraining order and a gun. Change the locks and computer passwords. Give one notice, 'don't ever let me see you around here again'. AND nail the doggie door shut.
I think most nut jobs like the back and forth, as much as the relationship. End it. Period. This is my experience, and I have never dated anyone close to a Jodi.
I think the sex was the problem. Seems like Travis was a little slow getting started, and when he hooked up with Jodi, he was totally overwhelmed. Most 30 yr olds would be somewhat over that, and realize there is plenty more out there, that are not crazy. He wasn't to that point yet. And it seems like what he wanted for a wife, was not going to be into the pre-marital sex.

Exactly
Exactly

She tried to plead guilty back in 2010. Juan would not have it.

is the defense dragging this out on purpose to put as much distance as possible from the state's case in chief?????

because i have to admit i've forgotten a lot of it myself.
But the State will have a rebuttal, so if creating distance is Nurmi's strategy, it's a futile one, IMO.

I wonder how Nurmi likes being corrected by his client during testimony. The correct page, the correct number of emails that make up the one reply etc. Even when he presumes to know her emotional state and mention it Jodi mostly refutes it or says 'not exactly' or 'I wouldn't say that exactly'. Must drive him crazy

And why does the lady defense attorney bother going to the sidebar each time? Is she showing up as moral support for Nurmi?

I think it's all a part of their act. Showing that she's correcting her side's mistakes. And feeding into the "battered woman" syndrome.

I am so tired of listening to boyfriend-girlfriend arguing.

THAT IS ALL IT AMOUNTS TO !!!

AMEN Linda! AMEN!

Thats all this is, pointless arguing back and forth. Break up to make up.

They keep speaking of rage, and anger... I don't see it. I see annoyed, and frustration...

we won't even get through a few texts today, this is seriously going to drag on for months. I take back my verdict day of March 2013.

It could very well be June 4, 2013. Wouldn't that be fitting

:waiting:

live! from Death Row, it's... Jodi Nefarious and her Suicidal Wrath!! :jail::rocker:

I completely forgot that she's a "singer" (Oh Holey Night!); probably because I've tried to purge my mind of that video clip/memory. She and her Heavy Death Metal Band can cover Christmas Classics. I'm sure sickos would eat that up as contraband and sell it on ebay.

I need to listen to something beautiful and pleasant ASAP.

IME, every guy I dated (many moons ago) had sexual fantasies. So TA had a fantasy about bondage and sex in the woods. To our knowledge, he never acted on them did he?

I don't have full faith in any jury. Not just because of KC, but because juries do sometimes get it wrong. I hope this isn't one of those times.

IMO

Yep i will NEVER view juries the same way after the Anthony case. The whole time I had so much respect for them...then i find out they didnt even listen to the prosecution side...much less deliberate. That was a hard lesson to learn.

Thanks Nurmi for letting us know that Travis just wanted her to leave him alone. She is out of her mind, and is nurmi now working for the prosecution? I love how he gets ticked off when our hero objects, and gets so flustered. I think her case is done, and Martenez hasn't even gotten to her yet. I feel so very bad for Travis. There seemed to be no excape for him.

But WHY, WHY, WHY did he let her back in the house?!!!!!!:what:

Mari Fagel‏@MariFagel

#JodiArias jurors swiveling chairs, stretching limbs, cracking necks, leaning heads on hands...defense drawn out direct is boring them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14