Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #41 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course there are a lot of things you don't remember that day.

How convenient!

MOO

LOL we called it!!! "There are a lot of things I don't remember about that day"

Ah, here she goes... "There are a lot of gaps."

He cut the rope in the bathroom - here we go, he cut the rope with a knife from the knife block in the kitchen. This is so predictable - He placed the knife in either the bathroom or borught it back to the night stand. - she doesnt recall which place. SHE DOESNT REMEBER A LOT OF THINGS FROM THIS DAY - suprise suprise

there is your fugue state: she cannot remember a lot of things from that day!

priceless..

"there are alot of gaps that day" "alot of things I don't remember that day"

LIAR!

I'm just saying.....normally she is right there but the last few weeks--I've noticed--she lives for me (I'm a food source)--if I leave she is in my bathroom--when I return she is there to greet me--however, yesterday--I was able to go about her and she didn't even notice...she was in a deep little sleepy mode...however, if our neighbor would be over she would be over him in a minute (he has offered her treats--she ain't buying--always been nice--)

OT~~ Oh, I understand completely, hope your furr baby gets better soon! I'm worried about my older cat because she has been sick, have to hand feed her, water by eyedropper, seizure meds, so sad. It's my youngest kitty that growls at the wind. :)

picture.php

Can you believe this ....The blasphemy

I don't remeber where the knife was I used to kill Travis but I do remeber what I had for breakfast the day prior and gas prices .

JA: There are alot of gaps that day, there are alot of things I don't remember from that day.

We saw this coming.

and here comes the selective memort-she doesn't remember a lot from that day. As we figured she would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en