Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #41 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I, personally, think he meant it sounded like a girl having her first orgasm and that was hot. He was so tired in that phone call 12 year old just came out. He seriously sounded like he was about to pass out from sleep deprivation at that point.

puh lease!

Where she was laying on the floor is weird. I guess to play with the dog but...still strange to me. MOO

She laid down in the office?

And any record of broken CDs?!! This is beyond the pale. Travis flies into a rage over CDs, and she just lays down join the office? Why leave, when this floor is so comfy?

Bugs eating up the screen .... that's the new computer virus. Make sure you keep your antivirus software up to date !
She's lying, I've seen that screensaver before, it's NOT a virus...

******** - camera was washed AFTER the shower photos were taken. Not BEFORE

There were 2 loads of wash the first load was the sheets and pillowcases, the second load was still in the washer with the camera.

IMO only someone who was very well acquainted and experienced with non-vanilla anything would even think to refer to it as that.

Please note: This opinion is only bred from my time as a gamer. Vanilla Sims and such. I swear. Really. :angel:
I agree with this. I have long suspected that she was into BDSM and tried to engage Travis, but he wasn't into it. The phone conversation was a clear indication of this, to me. He half-heartedly gave kinkier sex a try at some point because he liked her at the time. For whatever reason, he didn't like it. I suspect it conflicted with his values.

I have no proof of this, just my speculation.

Not saying there's anything at all morally wrong with consenting adults engaging in kinky sex, I'm just saying I think for Travis he felt it was wrong. I think that's when Jodi realised she couldn't blind him with sex. He had her number.

All just IMO.

It looks like she is about to transform... rubbing head, scratching arm, touching face... Here it comes!

She was feeling Apprehensive because she knew she was going to kill him.

Please tell me how this is not LEADING....OUTRIGHT LEADING???!??!??

It really is as if Nurmi is testifying. He is telling the story. It is REALLY getting under my skin!

Right and that is total leading. It's cross examination style.

Take heart, mateys. The fact that Juan Martinez is refraining from objecting every two seconds means, IMO, he has nothing to fear. He's just letting her get on with it and planning his cross. He is not worried.

OFFS - she remembers where she was laying, and that she was not touching the wall. But, oh no, she can't remember what she was wearing. GMAFB.

And the little CD hit the wall and hit her in the head.

Grrrrrr....

MOO

Mel

Aha! I know where this is going... the NINJAs grabbed the CD and threw it like a Chinese star which then slit TA's throat!!!!

Selective memory - can't remember what she is wearing but remembers where the position of her head lying on the floor in her office and where a CD landed ....

I take that back. So she's going to have sex in the office now to placate his rage at the virus and then he'll take a shower?

Surely they can come up with a better story than this!

Napoleon always leaves the room when Travis gets mad. oh for heaven's sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en