Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #41 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is unreal.

He owed someon money and they said "hey, take our babysitter and we'll call it even".

:what::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Did you see the extra facial expression when she says "No" to Nurmi's question about expecting to go to Cancun?

Over-kill again...

How can she just yammer on about his body, having it in the shape he wants, blah blah blah...with NO EMOTION? It's so clear that she is just not right. Who among us would not be a blubbering mess recalling this day?

I can't stand her lies!!! He is leading her to say what he wants, to twist it the way he wants!!!:banghead: I have to walk away from the tv!!!

I don't understand how Nurmi can get away with the leading questions-basically putting words in her mouth...

because defense attorneys will say anything to get their client off, no matter how false the claim is.

This is a whole lot of leading questions which should be sustained if objected to. But he can get away with it if the prosecution fails to object. Judges normally do not interfere in the questioning unless there is an objection.

The fact that Juan Martinez is not objecting much indicates to me that he is so not bothered by this testimony. It's not hurting his case, in his mind.

but if that's so, why the gross overreaction when she was 'attacked?' that seems inconsistent with her 'i deserve it' attitude.

Good question. I guess we will have to hear something about a horrible attack that she suddenly just knew that she couldn't survive. It's all ridiculous.

The Body Bug is what looked like tape on his arm. At least we have an answer for that now.

JA "didn't want to go to Cancun with Travis.. No, Never."

What's the point of her being on the stand? Everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie. Tack on charges of perjury on top of murder, thanks.

So he throws the CD, which was so frightening for her, and they avoid a catastrophe---so she goes downstairs to take more pictures?

She threw out the suggestion to take photos of his body.

Jodi: He was proud of his body & I just wanted to do something else to make him happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth