Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #41 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to be sooooooooooooo close to murder day now. :great:

Which puts us one step closer to Juanday!!! :rocker:

oh - she couldn't afford to fix her car but she could afford to rent one for several days and travel 2400+miles ?////////////

we are back to bill clinton semantics...of course she didn't "break in" her grandparents house. I thought the officer said there was no sign of forced entry.

Just to clarify, she wanted to make sure that Travis wasn't anywhere around children, because he might rape them, and his pure wrath made her shake with fear and YET, she wanted her and Travis to build up their healthy friendship.

Juan will do the math. The cost of car rental will outweigh the few gallons of gas saved. Duh! My dad once set me straight on that years ago

HA! She just said she couldn't make her car payments! I knew it! There is no way she loaned Travis money! I believe he loaned her money! That is why none of those checks said "loan"! She was paying him back!

:gavel:

Quest: Was Utah ur only destination?

Jodi: I had a lot of destinations.

I laughed at this harder than I should have. Maybe I am just giddy at *finally* getting past those emails, texts, salads, toblerone, tootsie pops and pop rocks :p

first truth I heard all day: "I went south cause I was headed that way"

hahaha she just left off the gas cans part

John Dixon wow this piece of work ! Sure hooked up with alot of men! She borrowed money from one
Gas cans from another! Yet a cell phone from another! Than she was going to see John Dixon and than the guy in Utah! After she slaughtered butchered dissected Travis . Rest in peace Travis

BUT WAIT! She was doing all this to go see the man she was so afraid of! :idea:

Oh yes, this is completely logical. :nono:

Ding ding ding ding ding

I said she drove herself to the car rental

Can I have a Toblerone ?

Friggin' snorting here.

Yreka to the LA area could have been a straight shot down I-5.
But noooo, she takes the time to cruise out of her way to go to Monterey, Matt and Darryl.

Then maybe San Diego, then maybe Death Valley or where, Lake mead? Then to UT...she had 3-4 days off.

That is a really long roundabout trip for only 3-4 days. That's not stopping very long anywhere to get all that in 3-4 days!

Goodness, girl.

Here comes St. Jodi of Arias driving 1000 mile for the sake of all little kids in the world......sheeeeeesh

Her defense is beginning to become clear...

Think back to her second answer on the stand, "the simple answer is 'self defense'". Many posters had different theories as to her answer, most specifically "the simple answer" and many debated on what the underlying meaning to that pretense was. Now, that we know JA so much better, we can be certain her answer was very much a clue to the end of her testimony and why she killed Travis.

She is going to say she went to AZ to guard between Travis and some child. She even went so far as to go out of her way to give up her body (clean shaven even) to him. so protect some child that she will name in this testimony (got to make it believable). She'll say he was becoming less and less satisfied by her 'pretending to be a child'; therefore she was no longer able to detour his pedophile sexual appetite. She'll say she found evidence that he was about to 'pounce' on his prey (who she will name) and she had no other choice than to kill him to protect all the children.

This is the 'underlying meaning' to the "the simple answer"...it was her simple answer to the 'real' answer that is now being explained in testimony.

I was broke AGAIN, going on yet another vacation.

She can afford to rent a car though. What happened to the time and all of the sites she was going to see? Didn't do ANY of those things.

She owes Travis money, and is worried enough about it to ask the detective wether the check was going to be deposited, yet she could take this trip.

WOW!

ETA I hope this alone pisses all the hard working jurors off!

reminder: mister colombo states he spent 15 minutes with arias and that he saw a man with her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member