Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #41 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TA was going on 45 mins of sleep from the night before this, from CH testimony of TA's last phone call with him (investigative report.)

tiger, she brought it with her... she robbed her grandma and she had a knife from when she went tire slashing.

she is just lying.

"I asked if his roommates were home so I could, ya know, murder him in peace"

Jodi admitting to the creepy sneaking into the house and watching TA while he was unaware makes me certain of one thing. . .TA didn't know he was being photographed in the shower. . .and the look he was giving the camera in the last photograph was shock that JA was in the bathroom holding her weapons. IMO.

Oh, I would love to know if Travis' fingerprints were on the suitcase handles. As long as we're beating details into the ground. I am so doubtful he fetched her crap for her.

What did she think was going to happen on this visit, a therapy session to get them on track for premarital counselling? Of course they were going to have sex. And of course she was going to kill him.

So there should be evidence of what he was watching when she got there.

She knew what he was watching. This was turned over in discovery and she has already heard the testimony about the dancing videos.

I think there's something a little strange about someone who is expecting a guest driving 1000 miles, then there is no phone, no guest, how many hours late?

Who wouldn't have called the highway patrol to ask about an accident? I sure would have.

Like, how Burns kept calling her when she didn't arrive in Utah. Her phone was off.

After he asked if they both slept in his bed, did she stare down his sisters? Looked that way to me.

My daughter did that, coming back to the Inland Empire on the 10 from Palm Springs. She realized at about 2 a.m. she'd gotten on the 10 the wrong way when she saw something about 'Welcome to Arizona.' :rolleyes:

fran

My ex and I were traveling at night from El Paso, where we lived, to go fishing at some lake in Texas...we ended up in New Mexico...it happens!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member