Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #43 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Between her side pony tail, the coke bottle glasses , or his tie...

I'm not sure which is more offensive. Good god.

said she shot him first - that contradicts what the evidence says - and look at her she cant even cry

This is going pretty fast, much faster than any of her previous stories/testimony. I think Juan might get his turn with her this week.

AHA! He was "lunging at her" and the gun went off...

EXCEPT -- she shot him in the side of his head and it went through the side to his cheek. He wasn't facing her!!!

Just from a trajectory standpoint, which is a fact, her "story" is physically impossible!

C'mon Jodi....we need some tears....squeeze some out....you are talking about killing someone.

I thought she was in the closet? How did they get back in the bathroom?

Wouldn't she have had to pull back on that thingy first before pulling the trigger? Doesn't the gun have to be "cocked" so to speak?

You shot him in the face and didn't notice if he had been shot because he didn't look any differently? He's still screaming?

Wait, Jodi are you saying you shot him while both of you were standing? BS to the nth power! Bullet travelled downward and to the side! Liar Liar! Juan is going to turn her into shredded beef!

she DIDN'T MEAN to shoot him? I suppose she didn't MEAN to stab him 29 times or cut his throat either.. my gawd... this is so appalling and unbelieveable!!!

Will she stop at nothing to save herself ? Unbelievable, just an accident I quess. She best be saying lots of prayers there is no hell, that is where she is headed with all these lies. Unreal.

This is so foul and disgusting. I feel so awful for Travis' family having to listen to this garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stewsj