Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgiven yourself today?

Jodi: ...I have a million regrets. I was scared of him and I reacted...

Do You blame yourself?

Jodi: Yes.

I can't stand this anymore. I have to walk away from these lies. Hopefully I will have the stomach to come back tonight and read, but I doubt this. This is making me physically sick to listen to hers and Nurmi's voice one second more!

Those first photos in the shower were taken without his knowledge .. I think I will always believe that.

Juan's getting pissed. Can't blame him, considering how upsetting this is to Travis' family

oh just STFU jodi!!!!!

my god i do not generally hate anyone like proper hate but sweet lordy jodi you are right up there at number one!!!

Who is the guy in the grey next to the crying sister? He seems to be scooted as far away from her as possible.

That's the other sister's (Tanisha) husband. He's been there every day, supporting his wife, holding her waist and helping her up when everyone stands. What a good man. If he appears to be "scooted away" from Sam, it's only because he's sitting as close to his wife as possible during this difficult portion of testimony. IMO

Listen to her voice....she is not upset. the wench

Someone shoots you and you're supposed to be calm and cool???????

I do believe she regrets it because he's no longer here for her to try and control or use.
Reality is hitting home with what's ahead for her, thus the tears.
It's all about her, her feelings, and what makes her happy.
MOO, IMHO, etc. :)

She has a million regrets? BS!

Quote of Jodi Ann Arias after the murder: "Mark my words. No jury will ever convict me."

:jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail:

Ok the gun crap again.

Sthu jodi....he was not raging after being shot in the face!!!

WHen the gun went off it made him more angry. He went from p*ssed off to rage. IMAGINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseCherami