jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #45 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Katie say he was not married (but was in a long term relationship - but no LEGAL commitment). :great:

She did say that, yes she did. However long term relationships are often just like marriage, esp if you live together (I was in one for 7+ yrs once, living together). So that's that! Plus there's the fact that I'm 2,000 miles away and don't know him. :great:

I'm going to watch the end of today's trial later tonight but can someone just tell me...did the defense end their questioning of Jodi today? Is that why everyone is saying that Juan is up tomorrow? Or, are we just hoping that Nurmi will be done soon?

If I were a juror, I think one of the most poignant points of this entire trial would be how Jodi butchered this poor man BUT stopped her own suicide when the little razor burned or stung (was that the word) her skin and she couldn't go on. Seriously. I couldn't believe she was so stupid to say that and it seemed like she wanted sympathy for it as well. And, I don't believe it's true either.

That is so cool homeschool is the way to go !!!

Now I have a question ..Why are you guys assuming cross examine is tomorrow? The defense did not rest it's case today..so does that mean Juan will cross examine before defense ends case? I am so not schooled on how this court works! Thanks in advance for answer :)

GetSmart, Nurmi finished his direct exam of Liar Liar today so Juan will begin his cross examination tomorrow at 11:30 CST. And then I predict Liar Liar will IMPLODE at approximately 1:45 CST

Another thought that I had about the Hoover Dam. She has mentioned that over and over in her testimony. IMO I think that is where the murder weapons are.

I don't have a theory as to what she did with the rest of the stuff though like her clothes and the floor mats of the car.

I can't believe she stated she was planning yet another vacation! Camping for gold ... With a bunch of men and needed a gun!

Responsible gun owner was a goal of hers!

Omg! Stick the needle in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:camping for gold .. with a bunch of men.

She did say that, yes she did. However long term relationships are often just like marriage, esp if you live together (I was in one for 7+ yrs once, living together). So that's that! Plus there's the fact that I'm 2,500 miles away and don't know him. :great:

He's an email away. Oh gosh, I sound like Jodi.

Thanks to several of you who posted the closet photos.

I missed her testimony about where she actually fired the shot. It wasn't when he came around to the back closet door (the opposite one from which she would have entered, the one into the bathroom area)? I was reading comments here that it sounds like they did more running around in the area and somehow got back into the bathroom?

Hmmm, couldn't head towards the bedroom door to run away from him? Rather, run back into an area where she's cornered?

Exactly. Of course, she KNEW the gun was in there.

:pinocchio:

And there was NO ammo left behind. So he had a gun but the only ammunition he had were the bullets inside?

Great point. But I guess she could have taken the ammo with her... she allegedly took the alleged 'ropes', the gun, maybe the knife, the CDs, the KY (maybe?), her bloody clothes, her belongings... I think there are more things 'missing' but I'm drawing a blank...

Odd behaviour given she was in cover-up mode almost immediately, and it seems pretty clear she took pains to dispose of the gun and the knife asap - in separate locations where they could never be found. No need for bullets in that case.

Oh! I know! Maybe she thought the bullets would be a great gift for her mother! That would explain the box of .25 ammo found at Mom's house... (eye roll).

Wonder how many of Travis' close, long-term friends and family (particularly his police officer sister, Samantha) knew about 'Travis' gun'.

I'll take a guess and say NONE of them, because he didn't have one.

Another laughable (if it weren't so tragic) question about the gun: Where was Travis while she went to the closet, reached up to the right shelf, got the gun down then turned around with it in both hands? Granted all that could happen very, very fast, but if Travis was attacking her - does he just pause for a second to let her get his gun from his closet so she could shoot him in his bathroom?

Ugh.

Nurmi: Do you remember stabbing him?
Arias: No, I have no memory.
Nurmi: Do you remember dragging him across the floor?
Arias: No.

Kirk forgot to ask her if she remembers slitting his throat from ear to ear.

Or if she remembers the feel and the sound of the knife hitting the base of his skull.

Or if she remembers Travis trying to fend off the knife with his hands.

Or if she remembers using the cup to ensure that she washed her DNA from his genitals and then leaving it in the shower.

Or if she remembers taking the gun with her when she left.

Or if she remembers driving off to grind with Ryan Burns shortly thereafter, and so forth.

Upcoming on Dr. D: Abe v Gus

These guys have got to grab their 15 minutes of fame because once this trial is over, they're going to fade back into obscurity (but thinking positively, maybe they have some insight to add, they did know both Travis & JA).

Guys, Nancy Grace is calling for people following this trial to email any tips regarding INCONSISTENCIES or statements made by Arias during her testimony that CONTRADICT the physical and forensic evidence.

Please be specific and to the point.

Email to : nancygrace@hlntv.com

I have a few questions about todays testimony , was she in the closet when she shot Travis? If the bullet casing is near the sink , where is the closet door in relation to the sink? Other observations from experience of shooting handguns the bullet casing ejects backwards or to the right but that might depend on the gun.

To fully understand I'll have to watch NG a second time because I thought the theory of the gun powder stippling not being on Travis's skin means he was shot from farther away. Gun powder stippling can survive a washing of the body, and yet, there was no gun powder stippling on Travis. This could mean Jodi was standing back farther away when she shot Travis.

Prayers to the Family and Friends of Travis.

Holy cow!!! Dr d. Just referenced the same Chicago song mentioned here!!!!

I swear they all use us as a focus group and lurk here, gleaning our knowledge and use it as their own original thought. Just sayin. :moo:

He's an email away. Oh gosh, I sound like Jodi.

LOL! I play it for laughs on the Interwebs and I can be pretty bold in some ways, but I'm not into abject humiliation and despite my warped semi-craziness, I'm actually quite sane and sensible IRL. So yeah...no way!

HOWEVER, I did tell attorney Alice Stubbs after the trial (we were at the same gathering) that after watching her do that 7 hr deposition to BC I hoped to never ever be deposed by her and if I did I'd have to wear a diaper and she'd have me admitting to crimes I never heard of to people I never met. She laughed at that.

I am not REMOTELY caught up because I missed the entire afternoon (no getting out of carpool)

I see Nurmi threw it all at the wall and nothing stuck!!!!

Timeline and media thread is all up to date to include all video of today's anthropomorphized drama!!!!!

Let's go get em Juan!!!!!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8898570#post8898570"]*graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial media/ timeline thread **no discussion** - Page 24 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I liked the how Dr D had her stories set up like Let's Make a Deal... "Jodi.. Is it Lie #1 behind the curtain... Lie #2 in the box or Lie #3 in this envelope??"

I got delayed by phone call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member