jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #45 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nurmi: Were you scared when he was chasing you?

Jodi: Yeah, I didn't want him to grab me again.

Nurmi: What were you scared that he would do?

Jodi: Who knows at that point?

There goes self defense. That was her opportunity to say I was afraid he was going to kill me if he caught me.

Perfect! Self defense = being in imminent fear for your life. Not "I dunno".

Caller Cynthia on Dr. Drew :what:

Haha love that he doesn't have the power that Nancy does to cut people off. :floorlaugh:

Guys, Nancy Grace is calling for people following this trial to email any tips regarding INCONSISTENCIES or statements made by Arias during her testimony that CONTRADICT the physical and forensic evidence.

Please be specific and to the point.

Email to : nancygrace@hlntv.com

Do her work for her so she can collect the big bucks (and still manage to get facts incorrect)? yeah, no thanks! She can do her own homework.

Dr. Drew is obnoxious - he literally can NOT shut up.

LOL Yeah, I watch him, JVM , NG mainly for the guests and subject mater, but i yell at the hosts a lot. LMAO

That lady that just called in said it all for us. She was very mad at Jodi like a lot of us. Some guest host told her to get some warm milk. LOL

Dr. D has more on his friend GUS shortly. Cant wait. LOL

I really don't want Juan to start tomorrow. Remember, the court is dark on Friday. I want Juan to have a loooong time to drive home all the points, so that hopefully JA will get the DP!!

i have a 12 hour shift tomorrow and no guarantee i can have tv in the dayroom :banghead: to me it makes no sense to start on the court's Friday but....no one asked me what makes sense.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

This prosecutor has an encyclopedic memory, doesn't even need to read from notes, has an extensive command of the evidence, the law, 'owns' that courtroom (IMO), and has to be one of the most brilliant attorneys out there. He needs absolutely nothing from WS.

Madeleine I think your crush is showing again :blowkiss:. :floorlaugh:.

ITA. He is an excellent attorney and I have no doubt he'll own that courtroom tomorrow. I just wish I could watch it live....I have to work :cry:.

DrD just had a caller named Cynthia who was great. She says Jodi has made a mockery of the justice system, jury, and all of us following this trial. Cynthia had more passion in what she said than DrD could understand, and I didn't appreciate him making Cynthia sound like the over excited one. I often wonder if DrD has lived a real life.

Oh, and I am so sick of his co guest saying all women had sympathy for Jodi at first because we're the same gender. Insulting to say that. I don't relate to killers at all.

I'm sure there is a paralegal of his lurking about :seeya:

I know he has all the facts down but I was just thinking from all the different posters here he could glean a lot of opinions, attitudes, and perception as to how they viewed the evidence. It was just a thought and had nothing to do with feeling he wasn't able to handle this case without our help. Anxious for tomorrow to see him in action. jmo

Is that THE Aaron from today's blah-blah?????!!!!

Yes, the one and only Aaron

Maybe she didn't get the memo that he isn't her friend anymore. :lol:

Her description is so freakin convoluted. I think she might have lost her case for self defense right then and there.

Basically she says he came out of the shower, and body slammed her. They both fell on the tiled floor, and she rolled over, stood up and ran down the hall, with him chasing behind. [ why didn't she have any bruises or injuries from him bodyslamming her to the tile floor?]

Ok...but then she had a choice of turning left and heading out of the bedroom and out of the home , or right , and running into his closet to get the gun.

So RIGHT THERE, she left her self defense claim on the trash heap. Because she chose to go to the closet and look for his gun, and then supposedly went into the bathroom and accidentally shot him. [ :liar:]

First of all, how would she be certain the gun was still there? Would she gamble her life on that decision? She decides not to run for freedom, but chooses to stay in his home, and look to see if his gun was still there?

But imo, there was not enough time for her to climb on a stool, find the gun, and get down, before he would have grabbed her. It was a small hallway, and he was only a few feet behind her. Where was he while she was climbing up in the closet shelves?

Makes ZERO sense, imo. :jail:

How about when the wet, naked guy charges you out of the shower, you haul *advertiser censored* & run out of the house? Her explanation makes zero sense because it's not even close to the truth...I think she came prepared to kill him, & ambushed him....

On Dr. Drew right now - discussing JA wanting to go see Travis' house before the memorial and saying it's odd, unusual (guy who drove her, in hindsight, finds it creepy - understandable)...

I thought it was fairly common for murderers to want to return to the scene/go to the funeral/attend vigils, etc.

One of us is confused... :)

You are not mistaken, it is.

BTW that is the same Aaron the defendant mentioned in her testimony today.

She actually said she jumped up there and got the gun. Not even possible.

Exactly.

In addition she had already defied all normal behavior when trying to escape from an attacker by entering the closet in the first place. Of course, it is all fiction anyway.

MOO

I know he has all the facts down but I was just thinking from all the different posters here he could glean a lot of opinions, attitudes, and perception as to how they viewed the evidence. It was just a thought and had nothing to do with feeling he wasn't able to handle this case without our help. Anxious for tomorrow to see him in action. jmo

Much better said than I did... thank you!

Veteran homeschooler here....it's okay, an easy day won't derail their education. Or, you can plan their work around court time. It's really a pretty short day (late start, long lunch, breaks, etc). :seeya:
Thanks, that makes me feel a little better! If I get their lessons really prepared for them tonight maybe I can work around it. They wouldn't mind, that's for sure. They'd be like "Break time again?" :great::rocker:

O/T... Every time I watch Dr Drew they always have serious technical issues!! Lol

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:camping for gold .. with a bunch of men.

And she seriously discussed this;

She found herself planning a camping trip/gold mining excursion with a group of friends, in which she was the only female. So her solution is to buy a gun to take with her, just in case. :eek: What about not going along on the trip, if she thought she might need a gun to defend herself from her 'friends'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela