jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #45 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This really is like our Superbowl, well at least the playoffs. I'm off to grab some food for dinner, not leaving the house for anything after the kickoff!

I want it to be long too, at least two days worth of hammering.

I'm also looking forward to rebuttal.

I would ask her that since she claims that during the scuffle all she remembers is the gun going off and not knowing she shot him, she claims she heard that from Flores, how did the blood get on her and how whilst she was in the desert did she KNOW he was dead.

IMO sounds like you have a problem with the laws. There is nothing wrong with taking advantage of unwritten laws. It's their duty. Defense attorneys have a code of ethics and the bar association for complaints of violations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NO. It's slime. I seem to be allergic to it. You should see the reaction my body has!!!
lol

Good Morning everyone!

I stayed up all night, like a fool, re-watching Season 2 of "Game of Thrones" so I am sleep deprived but excited.

LOVE!!! your avatar!! :heartbeat:

(ps - i had asked you if the person in your previous avatar is Doug Stanhope...?)

Interesting that all of her art work from behind bars is done with contraband colored pencils!

Listed on eBay

That list was from a jail in Florida. Obviously there are some differences in AZ. I don't think the pens are contraband, they're not a secret.

And I'm not sure but I think the ebay things were pulled, against their TOS.

I feel sorry for them...... They didn't ask to have a relative like Jodi.

I would feel sorry for them if they weren't sitting there laughing and smirking the entire time and chomping on gum. It's disrespectful.

A lil something I made up while waiting for trial to start.
Juan and company:

2dtqiyu.jpg

Good Morning everyone!

I stayed up all night, like a fool, re-watching Season 2 of "Game of Thrones" so I am sleep deprived but excited.

Your reason for staying up is not foolish at all! Such a huge fan of the books and the tv series :rocker: I know, I know, OT :)

That list was from a jail in Florida. Obviously there are some differences in AZ. I don't think the pens are contraband, they're not a secret.

And I'm not sure but I think the ebay things were pulled, against their TOS.

Nope they're still there

I'm tossing a ham in the oven today .. Dumped a can of pineapples in there, toss in some baking potatoes ... All I gotta do it heat up the string beans at the last minute:).

I'm READY to RUMBLE!

Unleash that lawyer!!!!

LOL Just got my slowcooker going! Easy peasy! Bring it on!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

Even in JA's version of events, she is still guilty of premiditation. She ran down the hall and instead of turning left to leave the room, she turned right into the closet where she knew he kept a gun. Premeditation doesn't have to be a long, drawn out process. It can be seconds before the event happens. Guilty! :twocents:

she said he "chased" her down the hall.. basically, she is saying that Travis took the same path, followed her..

such utter nonsense.

yeah, he chased her down a 12 FOOT LONG hall. some 'chase'!! and he was kind enough to wait outside, probably whistling and twiddling his thumbs, while she got that gun off the shelf.

this sounds like those cartoon characters where they fight, then punch a time card, chit chat and go home. makes no sense!!

What TV channel do you watch live testimony on? I will probably miss some of the testimony today, so I want to DVR it! When I've watched in session before it is just the day before's testimony...hours of it!

I just googled that song and watched 1/2 the video (was all I could stomach), what a horrible song, it didn't receive any accolades in its genre did it? The singer wasn't very good either (could be I just don't like her style). MOO

Are you kidding me? Jagged Little Pill was an album filled with angry anthems sung at the top of the lungs by every single angst filled teenage girl in the mid nineties who was stuck in the weird transition between big hair metal and grunge.. It was HUGE. Not sure if this makes me way too old, or way too young.

sucide kept being put on hold, anyone else think this is a weird statement???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Somberlicous