jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #47 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier I was thinking I lived with this kind of crazy - I deserve extra cookies, darn it!

But...after today, I do believe we ALL deserve extra cookies. :biggrin:

images

I am so confused, can only half watch.

Is Juan trying to prove that Jodi wanted Matt to lie and say she was brunette when she was in Pacific Grove, on her way to kill TA?

I think Juan sees his points so clearly that he makes the mistake that we are picking up his points when we are really not. He lives and breathes this but we dont. We need it spelled out to us very clearly.

well, we actully have been living breathing this. LOL

they still communicate

I wouldn't be surprised if she was planning on going back to him after she murdered travis

She certainly had plenty of options, didn't she? Ryan, Matt... such a busy road trip. Goodbye monogomy!

The Diane Downs case -- her attorney actually had her explain on the stand when she testified that because of her upbringing she laughed when she should get upset. She blamed her father. Jodi is reminding her a lot of Downs. Always thought all she had to do was say something and everyone would naturally believe her.
YES!!

Diane was sweet and demure during direct, but when Hugi got up to cross, she was defiant, arrogant, glib - just like Jodi.

She gets her nails done on the way. Is she thinking she will convince Travis to take her to Cancun? Makes me wonder if she brought the gun/knife planning to kill the girl Travis was taking to Cancun.

I'm curious about the style, she could have had them manicured and also clipped quite short in preparation... :wink:

He asked if she returned something to DB on her way back. Gas cans, i imagine.

She took his garage opener.

I think she had plans to sneak the gas cans back in the garage when he wasnt around but then chickened out knowing he would miss his garage opener.

IMO

OMG you guys.. didn't she just beat the record of the other female psychopath that Juan crossed? (and put away?) I think she was on the stand 9 days but the way this is playing out she is gonna be up there at LEAST 12

Yeppers....sHe passed the Mags through cambell to give to m....and was busted.

OHHHHHHHHHHHH She is yelling at Matt! (In pencil messages) You F--- up? you directly contradicted my testimony?

OH! and tells him to fix it! WOAH

He has to jump all over the place to keep Jodi off her script and on her toes.

He will bring it all together in his Closing Statement.

He has done a lot of damage to the defense today.

Her 'broken' finger/the pedophile accusation/ her pattern of jealousy/ her unannounced visits/the magazine code

I'm thinking that Juan's closing statement will be a masterpiece that will be used as a teaching tool in law schools across the nation.

So every man is always sorry...very interesting, Jodi.

Showing the magazine to her and then having her explain the numbers on the bottom as 'page numbers' indicates (inadvertently on her part) that she knew the numbers were a key to how the messages were to be read by the intended recipient. Her intent to deceive, her intent to manipulate a witness and even lie to her own attorney. She wrote in the crease thinking it was not likely to be discovered by the jail guards etc.

I'll bet Ms. Campbell will turn out to be a mutual friend of JA and MM from the old days when they were dating.

Idk yet WHAT JA wanted MM to testify to. But in her words, he "contradicted" it.

Miss receipt keeper .. where is the receipt from the salon??????

:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member