jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #47 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Matt the gay guy?

Nope. That's Eddy (Eddie?). Matt was an ex-boyfriend she dated from 2000- 2001. He cheated on her with Bianca, who JA confronted.

Somewhere I'm sure we have a directory of JA's men. There has to be to keep up -lol!

that was Daryl and his son not MM :)

Ah - my bad - she stopped to see them same trip though, right? I remember the omlettes, it was such a creepy detail, among lots of creepy detail.
Plus, Daryl seemed totally still smitten, which I thought was sad.

And something about how she only knew where her bank was in that area cause she had lived nearby? Then went to get her nails done in Salinas, which seemed odd, but I don't exactly know how out of the way that is.

Seemed like it was weird she couldn't find a bank branch out of town, but happened to know a nail salon? Maybe we're going to find out why?

Joey Jackson just summed it up perfectly how huge this magazine issue is!

isn't Joey Jackson a defense Atty?.... I believe he is ..

Ohh bummer I dont get HLN tv and online stream isnt working anymore...
Can you sum up that magazine issue please? TY TY

It seems she is sitting up there laughing or smiling...What is going on with that? Does she just feel confident? Does she like that the Prosecutor is all hyped up and she is calm?

most people in this thread caught on. Is there something that you're confused about? I know the thread moves fast

Everything was very clear to me and he is not nearly though. He will continue to intertwine all the evidence.

IMO

The only time I've seen enjoyment from Jodi is when she is trashing someone else. I very firmly believe her to be a sadistic psychopath in part because of that.

I think she likes being the center of attention but I don't think she's enjoying cross, per se, I believe it's an act to make it appear that the State's accusations are piddly, inconsequential and so not worth her getting upset or worried over.

MOO

He really needed to hammer home that pont 1 before moving over to point 2

I don't know that it really matters whether it was Matt or not. The fact is she was tampering with witnesses, and that alone is enough to disregard all of her testimony.

Isn't that about Travis masterbating to boy images on his computer? Matt has something to do with that story? .. Her story changed when nothing was found on his computer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that's what i thought too, initially, because that was what he'd been talking about. she knows exactly what this is about and i'm sure will have a perfectly good and very long, detailed explanation for us!

I know this is out of order, But I can't WAIT when JM gets into the whole "linebacker" "falling on the tile" "gun going off by accident" carp!!
IIRC, medical examiner didn't find any "bruising".....other than the drag marks on Travis' heels.
If they were wrestling on the tile, surely TA would have some sort of bruises from it.
Now THAT'S what I wanna see/hear!!

Hmmmm...that was soo interesting..I think he's excellent, playing a brilliant game of poker- showing some of the cards he has ;knowing that at the end, once all his cards are played that he will have a royal flush...
SHe is left to wonder who found the words in the magazine...and perhaps one of her many "boy toys" could have ratted her out..
This is a real cliff hanger- I love Juan's way of throwing so much ou there,neve r quite completing the puzzle- throwing her off...
I can't wait until next week when he ties all the threads together to show the true wrath and evilness of JA and how pathetic her poker face will be when her house of cards come tumbling down.....

Pray for me guys. Im waiting for my own big decision in a domestic violence case. Waiting for the judge to tell me if my client and her baby will be protected. I hope all went well today with the cross. Can't wait to se it!

:please:

what are the odds that MM is the one who turned the mags over? Don't think her very good friend and ex (for now) MM is holding his breath waiting to reconcile.

She is really a piece of work.

Matt M has been identified as saying he would LIE for JA that she could not hurt a flea. He said he has seen her fish a bug of the tub to "save" it

I don't think the defense knew about the magazines until today.

Not a lawyer but I believe the state had to show the evidence during discovery, however they don't have to disclose the significance.

The DT didn't bother to ask "what's going on with these?" and peruse them carefully. They should have and know it now.

Did anyone else get the feeling that Jodi was surprised that Juan knew about the messages? She looked taken aback, IMO.

Joey Jackson just summed it up perfectly how huge this magazine issue is!

isn't Joey Jackson a defense Atty?.... I believe he is ..

He is, but I am almost positive that he used to be a prosecutor as well. So he is pretty objective. I love him. I think he is very smart and very fair. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbohacek