jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #48 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the things I noticed is how nice Travis is to Jodi in the text messages and how he tries to help her out.

It is so unforgivable that she now tries to destroy the very one that was nice to her until he just couldnt take her psychotic ways anymore.

Those brief text messages really showed her manipulative ways didn't they?

The whole "can we switch cars?" then when she doesn't hear back soon enough "I'm going to sleep now" and 4 minutes later claiming she'd already slept. She's pursuing HIM then "can you talk now" and he's obviously not in to it. And this supposedly was the very day he was harrassing her with phone calls to deal with the fact he'd been "busted" by her for his "sexual attraction to children". I think that whole thing goes out the window and with it, the whole "abuse" notion. But I got that from Beth Karas. ;)

I'm leaving on Vaycay Sunday. I'll be jonesing for Juan :banghead: Oh well can get caught up upon return.

Just wanted to remind everyone that even though no court is today, Beth Karas will be hosting In Session for 2 hours this morning (not sure when exactly) but she has some very interesting observations of Juan Martinez yesterday and exactly what he was doing and why. she found the whole strategy "brilliant" and thought he was not too aggressive or anything else.

Please if you can watch her, I think you will find her observations this morning as you know I find Beth karas the smartest and most informed observer of this entire thing. But that's just me. ;)

In Session is on now on the East Coast.

"Regarding this finger, it seems to have had it's run, if you will, of bad things happen to it" I just heard him say that exact quote on IS right now. Dang I found that so funny. I love it when he gets sarcastic like that. I love the "if you will". haha!

We were discussing this on Facebook and the general consensus is she is sticking the needle in her own arm. He brought out the real Jodi, the aggressive, angry Jodi. She has no impulse control and she won't be able to hide her rage. It's already visible on her face and in her tone. It doesn't click in her head that her derisive little smirk isn't warmimg the hearts of the jury, it will alienate them.

That's exactly what I mean. None of that PROVES anything in court. It gives the jury a reason to believe it or not, but it's not proof. He's got blatant lies on tape, but he's choosing to spend hours trying to discredit minor bs that he can't possibly disprove. jmo

actually he would have gotten a lot further if Ms Arias and her attorneys hadn't had to review all their (lies) testimony from the day before.

He is brilliant. I think he is doing a wonderful job.:twocents:

UUgghh I thought so. It just gives her more time to think of more lies. :banghead:

I might be one of the rare people that actually want her to lie more. The more she lies, the more he can impeach her testimony with evidence. At that point, the jury can choose to throw out some or all of her testimony.

It will all be waiting on youtube and here. Have a great vacay!

Thanks Katie. I will look forward to your Courtroom observations too. Anita's and Pasa's too. Thanks for being our eyes and ears :seeya:

She just doesn't strike me as a "getting her nails done" type of girl. The only getting her "nails done" is maybe a manicure. I don't think I have ever seen her with "done" nails, or polish or anything. Even the picture Juan put up yesterday showed no polish or anything that I recall.

Thats what I tbhought too. But I was HOPING that her hands would be showing so we could debunk that lie real quick.

UUgghh I thought so. It just gives her more time to think of more lies. :banghead:

But it also gives Mr. Martinez an extra day, eat his Wheaties, prepare to tackle her Monday full force.

I think of her as cornered now, and she can't get around him no matter how much she tries. Her story telling days are over

going back to the phone sex...

I wonder if any of you hear what I hear...

jodi is like a proffesional sex worker...encouraging him, flattering him, running the show, with a little girl voice...

travis is tired and slurry, but he is trying to keep up...but I hear his voice drop off and that makes me feel he is NOT assertive, but quite the opposite...he sounds embarrassed.

i keep thinking about it....it's so wicked...I think she would have been the Mormon community's most infamous black widow, had Travis married her and gone along with the plan.

she was like a big tick...Travis knew it...used a match to get her off...got burned.

they knew about the magazines. nothing being introduced is a shock to them. they're stalling, slowing things down and screwing with JM's cross any way they can. and they've told JA to do the same if given something to read. my opinion, but i'd say it's very obvious.

I doubt they did. He was looking page by page trying to figure out what was so important. Jodi probably didn't tell them.

They are defending their client who would possible be sent to death row.

They are just doing their job they were paid to do.

Did you expect them to not object to anything JM was saying?

I might be one of the rare people that actually want her to lie more. The more she lies, the more he can impeach her testimony with evidence. At that point, the jury can choose to throw out some or all of her testimony.

Me too, she is going renegade on her Defense Team. I think they have VERY little control over this kid. I can't wait to see what she thinks up to spill out on the stand starting Monday. Open her up she is a regular book of fables.

That's exactly what I mean. None of that PROVES anything in court. It gives the jury a reason to believe it or not, but it's not proof. He's got blatant lies on tape, but he's choosing to spend hours trying to discredit minor bs that he can't possibly disprove. jmo

I have to disagree. He is proving she lied. Lied about the finger, lied about the day she saw Travis with the pictures, lied about her hair (she faltered when he asked her if the nail salon also was a hair salon), lied about the sex they had at the time of Lonnie's baptism and brought into evidence she involved herself in witness tampering. If she had answered questions right away when he asked them instead of dancing around the answer for 10 minutes, and defense taking their time reading material they were already aware of, Juan could have covered all this ground in an hour instead of all day. He is building a foundation for her lies and he obviously will save the big one for last. What did Jodi bring back to Darryl's house? He obviously told the prosecutor's office or maybe Darryl's ex-wife spilled the beans.

I know some people just can't see what he is doing but if you have been around attorneys for most of your life you'd see what he is doing is brillant. It's as if you are watching a John Grisham movie and you are trying to put the pieces together before the movie ends. It will come together. You'll see. jmo

I honestly dont think she did get her nails done. As a "waitress" (I only say it that way cause it seems as thought she didnt work much) it would be kinda difficult with nails? I dont get my nails done besides a mani, but I would imagine the fake ones would be kinda hard to work with. Getting all kids of stuff under em and then your hands are in water a lot (as a "bartender") so, Im thinking no.

And the picture with her and her sister Juan showed yesterday did not show them done OR polished in any way. I know that pic was before the trip to kill Travis, but usually women who do their nails, have them done ALL THE TIME....

Just thinking out loud

"Regarding this finger, it seems to have had it's run, if you will, of bad things happen to it" I just heard him say that exact quote on IS right now. Dang I found that so funny. I love it when he gets sarcastic like that. I love the "if you will". haha!

Agree!
I'm curious if anyone else sees anything significant in that she "chose" the marital ring finger to have this devastating injury? I personally do not believe it was ever broken/injured to the extent she plays but for some reason the fact that it is the finger one wears their wedding band on seems significant to me regarding her psychology.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

i just remembered something i've been meaning to ask.

this body bug---i had to look that up to see what it is. i didn't think the defense explained it very well. anyway, i saw pictures of them and that's not what's on his arm. we know it was duct tape because it was found and that's what it appears to be in the pictures too. am i right?

so why did they even address that? and if it IS a body bug, where IS it? it wasn't found, was it? only the mystery duct tape was found, unless i'm mistaken.

so that's my question----the duct tape thing is kind of mysterious to me, but i was surprised the defense even touched on it. so why did they when IMO, it's obviously not what they say it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89