Jodi Arias; the sequence of events

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What do you believe were the sequence of events?

• Travis was stabbed, his throat slashed, and then he was shot

Votes: 464 71.2%
  • Travis was shot and then he was stabbed and his throat was slashed

Votes: 180 27.6%
  • Other

Votes: 8 1.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to make too much of the body position by the blood on the hallway floor since she flooded it with water and it looks like she tried to wipe it clean too.

The question: was Travis dead in the 'foot' photo, or did he die on the carpet?

If he were dead on the tiles from the final throat slash, it is hard to make any sense of the crime scene that followed.

Consider the attached diagram.

If Travis were dead on the tiles, there would have been a massive spillage of blood at the location of the 'foot' photo (around photo "a"). While there was heavy bleeding (as depicted in the foot photo), the question I would have is where is all the blood from a full blown neck exsanguination?

It has been hypothesized that after the throat slash, Travis' body was moved toward the bedroom for unknown reasons. During this movement, the camera snapped the 'dragging' photo. Thus, Travis had 76 seconds to bleed out on the tiles from severed carotid arteries before the 'dragging' photo.

But looking at the totality of the scene, it appears greatest blood loss occurred on the carpet, in a relatively limited area (photo "c"). Looking at the photos and the diagram, the blood was still flowing, even as Jodi maneuvered Travis' around, and then dragged him down the hallway toward the bathroom.

Conspicuously absent is heavy blood in location "b", between locations "a" and "c". Even more conspicuously absent is a gigantic blood smear from when Jodi would have been dragging Travis' body through a pool of blood from 76 seconds of carotid exsanguination. In the 'foot' photo, Travis' feet are oriented toward the bathroom. Therefore Jodi would have had to pull Travis through his own pool of blood to get him to the bedroom.

I think the blood evidence in locations "a" and "b" demonstrates that Travis did not bleed out on the tiles, but rather bled out on the carpet.

The general death scene after the 'foot' photo follows a counterclockwise direction. There was much blood letting prior to the foot photo, Travis probably collapsed, regained some of his bearing on the floor, made one last instinctive, if feeble, attempt to get away by rolling to his left and getting on hands and knees against the blood-smeared wall, probably sustained some back stabs, and collapsed or was pushed down on the carpet by Jodi. Then Jodi ended it with a very deep throat slash. I imagine to cut to the spine, she would have had to saw, even with a very sharp knife.

Next Jodi made two attempts to move Travis' body back toward the bathroom while Travis was still face down and bleeding (as reflected in the blood trail animating from the blood pool on the carpet). She then decided to turn Travis over on his back and re-positioned his body head toward the bathroom. This left extensive and heavy blood stains on the carpet to the left of the blood pool (diagram photo "d"). She then proceeded to drag Travis back to the bathroom, knocking the camera and triggering the 2-second delay. This gave us the final 'dragging' photo.

If Travis had bled out on the tiles, the crime scene that followed the 'foot' photo doesn't make sense to me.... if we let the blood do all the talking. :)

Happy to discuss alternative ideas!

Dave

Dave, in picture C, look at the end of the baseboard on far left, the picture
goes to the actual end of the baseboard, it has an angle to it where it meets
the floor, I can see it clearly with emboss or egde detect, I think if you match
up that end you'll know where the camera was, also, where the glare is on
the far right I think is the silver knob of a door, I can see it in another view of
the picture that was screen shot without catching the glare there, the only
doors with round handles are the clothes closet and the linen closet.

Man, you guys are a tough crowd! :)

Hey Dave, isn't it possible that TA's neck was already slashed on the carpet area before the first bleeding photo? I think the last two bleeding photos may simply show JA starting to drag TA back to the bathroom after having already cut his neck.

RM, if we let the blood do the talking, there is a very clear blood trail in photo "e" in the above diagram. This where Jodi dragged Travis off the carpet toward the bathroom. The trail is passive. At the point Travis is dead and unmoving. This doesn't jibe with the location of the 'foot' photo, nor the bleeding that occurred at this location (per attached). The bleeding on Travis' left (in the reconstruction) exhibits activity... blood spots are all over the place. The blood trail to Travis' right (in the reconstruction) is passive... Travis is not moving at this point and is being dragged back to the bathroom.

To make the 'dead on the carpet' scenario work, you would have to have Jodi dragging Travis by the feet to the point of the 'foot' photo. The problem with this is that the camera stood between the carpet and the location of the 'foot' photo, thus she would have run into/over the camera with the Travis' body, or alternatively, somehow managed to get the camera behind her, where she had just dragged the body. Seems like some special gymnastics would have been required for the camera.

Finally, assuming the camera somehow got to the location of the foot photo, Jodi then takes a 76 second pause to turn the body around for the 'dragging' photo, as the body is being dragged from the arms/upper torso and is moving from left to right.

Given that the passive blood trail shown in photo "e" in the diagram above is an unbroken trail all the way to the bathroom, I think that pretty much rules out the above scenario. Per that blood trail, Travis' body was not maneuvered significantly when Jodi pulled him off the carpet. She took that trail all the way back to the bathroom.

It's hard to make too much of the body position by the blood on the hallway floor since she flooded it with water and it looks like she tried to wipe it clean too.

I don't think this would have had too much effect. Have you ever cleaned up blood? It doesn't take long before it is very difficult to clean up. Even a nose bleed in a sink requires some mechanical action after only a couple of minutes. Simply splashing some water on it doesn't do the job. I would NOT want to be a criminal trying to clean up blood evidence!

Dave

Attachments

• Slide2G.jpg
    Slide2G.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 24
I appreciate your depiction (and your thoughts). I think your depiction of what we're seeing of TA (back and side of chest) is spot on, but I still picture JA on the other end of TA, dragging him backward by the arms.

A "backward drag by the arms" is often seen on TV, in footage of law enforcement officers removing passive protesters from a public place. (If you google the term "protester dragged" or "dragging protesters" you'll see several examples, where an individual on his or her back is being dragged backwards by someone who is gripping their hands or arms.) If the "dragger" is standing and leaning backward for leverage (which also lifts the person being dragged higher and reduces their friction with the ground), it results in a similarly high angle of the torso, such as that seen in the photo, and with the head of the passive "dragee" falling toward their chest, rather than backward.

This picture is like trying to see what the whole puzzle image looks like by looking at one puzzle piece. Who is to say for certain that she is dragging him in this photo, or that if she is that she is even dragging him by any of his appendages? There is definitely an item she has covered him in, you can see it. We cannot tell by the pic if it is just on top of him or whether it may be under him as well. We can't tell what body part is really showing for certain. She could be dragging him by the wrap material for all we know. There is just not enough info in this puzzle piece to nail down what is really going on. I am most interested in what the item is that we see she has added to cover him.

I'm so glad to see this picture drawn out this way! I've been trying to explain this in other threads but it hasn't worked well for me.. :)

Here's how I see it ~ in order for the picture to have happened, whether she's in front or behind him, it had to have taken TWO people, one dragging him and one taking the picture.. The camera doesn't look like it's at ground level. It looks to be off the ground, like at hip level. The camera also looks to be back a few feet at least.. making it impossible for it to have been accidentally stepped on while dragging his body. Right?

We know that whoever's foot is in the foreground by Travis' head/shoulder, was wearing socks. But there's also the bloody shoe print up the hall by the entrance to the bathroom and the bloody shoe prints on the ledge of the shower left when she crammed his body into the shower with her feet, or whoever was wearing shoes. I realize she could easily have taken her shoes off then put them back on... but it's just, mysterious...

bloody footprints on shower stall: Also around 1:55:00 on this same video it shows the bloody outline of the corner of the duvet cover. (at the end of the hallway by the carpet)

http://youtu.be/mS6iQ2QZKHo?t=2h5m35s

If you look at Juan's pen in the upper left side of the picture, it's pointing out what looks to be a button. The CSI testified that Travis' bedding included a duvet cover. (A decorative cover that buttons over a blanket) I think she wrapped him in that to drag him back down the hallway.

What do you guys think?? :waitasec:

RM, if we let the blood do the talking, there is a very clear blood trail in photo "e" in the above diagram. This where Jodi dragged Travis off the carpet toward the bathroom. The trail is passive. At the point Travis is dead and unmoving. This doesn't jibe with the location of the 'foot' photo, nor the bleeding that occurred at this location (per attached). The bleeding on Travis' left (in the reconstruction) exhibits activity... blood spots are all over the place. The blood trail to Travis' right (in the reconstruction) is passive... Travis is not moving at this point and is being dragged back to the bathroom.

To make the 'dead on the carpet' scenario work, you would have to have Jodi dragging Travis by the feet to the point of the 'foot' photo. The problem with this is that the camera stood between the carpet and the location of the 'foot' photo, thus she would have run into/over the camera with the Travis' body, or alternatively, somehow managed to get the camera behind her, where she had just dragged the body. Seems like some special gymnastics would have been required for the camera.

Finally, assuming the camera somehow got to the location of the foot photo, Jodi then takes a 76 second pause to turn the body around for the 'dragging' photo, as the body is being dragged from the arms/upper torso and is moving from left to right.

Given that the passive blood trail shown in photo "e" in the diagram above is an unbroken trail all the way to the bathroom, I think that pretty much rules out the above scenario. Per that blood trail, Travis' body was not maneuvered significantly when Jodi pulled him off the carpet. She took that trail all the way back to the bathroom.

I don't think this would have had too much effect. Have you ever cleaned up blood? It doesn't take long before it is very difficult to clean up. Even a nose bleed in a sink requires some mechanical action after only a couple of minutes. Simply splashing some water on it doesn't do the job. I would NOT want to be a criminal trying to clean up blood evidence!

Dave

Oops, sorry, in my above post I meant the very last photo taken, not 'C' in your depiction, Dave. I'll have to get a screen shot off youtube to show you the doorknob in the dragging picture, be back in a little while.

RM, if we let the blood do the talking, there is a very clear blood trail in photo "e" in the above diagram. This where Jodi dragged Travis off the carpet toward the bathroom. The trail is passive. At the point Travis is dead and unmoving.

I see that line of blood more an indication of what Jodi did with the water. Those aren't passive drops. Passive drops are clean roundish drops. That blood has been disturbed by water, and is not in its original position from initial deposit on the floor.

I believe it looks like it's going right to left. As RM said, you should see her legs in the photo if she were behind him.

Sure, it's hard, that's why she gave up. She didn't clean it all or even most of it. But it does appear she did clear off that area in front of the carpet. He would have been moved over that area going toward the carpet and going back toward the bathroom.

I heard the theory that she only wanted to clean up her own blood from the scene, wherever it got on Travis or other places, and the cleanup was stopped when she felt it was enough. Except, of course, for her blood on her palm print which she missed.

I have gone through this over and over again and almost every scenario doesn't match the Forensics. I think Dave has done a very good job and has helped me tremendously in understanding the inadvertent photographs that we are all hypothesizing about and thus, the sequence of events.

I initially thought she stabbed him first, but to me, the most plausible is much like the one posted here a day or so ago.

1. While JA was taking pictures; she pulls out the gun and most likely says something, I'm sure she wanted him to know her vengeance before she killed him, she probably wanted him to "know" a lot. She can't ever shut up or "be wrong" so this makes sense to me.

2. Keep in mind, this is a small gun. I'm almost certain TA probably did lunge at her to get it away, or get away.

3. She was probably a little startled by that and the reaction of her was enough pressure to pull the trigger. The trajectory of the GSW would fit in this theory.

4. I do believe TA was stunned but didn't lose consciousness. (As stated above, lots crazy traumas happen to people's heads and they are not always immediately rendered unconscious. I read where a man had an iron construction hook lodged into his temple that went far up into his head and he remained conscious at the scene, etc, and then he survived--)
I also think she tried to shoot him again, but the gun jammed (she mentions jamming in her previous scenarios. And I do believe she tries to weave parts of the truth in her lunacy).

5. At this point, TA staggers over to the sink and tries to clear his sinus's that were full of blood, coughing, etc... Jodi then freaks out more, knowing that he's still alive, runs to get a knife.

6. While TA is standing, bending over the sink, he's probably saying/trying to yell and says, "I'll kill you *****" (who wouldn't?!?!)

7. I think she then runs back into the bathroom and starts stabbing him while he's standing/leaning there (the cluster of 9 stab wounds in the back, back of head they are all relatively superficial but would obviously hurt) he turns around and tries to grab the blade (all of his hand wounds).

8. In her frenzy, and his attempt to grab at the knife left his chest "open" and she managed to stab in in the heart. I think he does get by her, maybe pushes her and he begins to try and run down the hallway.

9. As the ME stated, there would be lots of blood loss, and the stab to the heart vessel would be deadly, but not immediate, his cavity begins to fill up with blood and he gets dizzy and collapses, and drags blood throughout the hallway as Dave described.

10. I think he collapses with his head orientated towards the bedroom threshold of the carpet, or close to, and then the coup de gras.

11. The camera does get kicked around and maybe set off an inadvertent timer, or gets stepped on, etc.. who knows. And she drags him Back to the shower.

12. Since he was sitting in the shower for the attack, I think JA wanted him there the entire time (No, if any, or very little DNA-- he's confined in the shower and would have just stayed in it if she could have murdered him according to her "plan"-- I don't think she "planned" on the gun jamming and having to find an alternate way to kill him. *Actually going through this sequence is personally disturbing. I can't even imagine how awful that must have been for TA :(

13. She's many things, but I don't think she wanted to stab him initially but clearly when she "had" to, she went crazy and it's clearly an overkill. It's obvious she couldn't, didn't want to stop killing him and the coup de gras was a clear indicator of that. To even do that to anything requires tremendous hatred and power and such a psychotic state that it's hard for me to understand.

14. She gets him back in the shower and attempts to clean the entire death scene, maybe then goes through photos and deletes them, throws the camera on the bed accidentally and wraps it up and throws the towel, sheets etc. in a pile on the bed to put in the washer for when she leaves....But she has to wash off herself and him.... I can't even imagine the depravity of that, but she took a shower with him in it. She probably had her hair up, but washed off her body and his. (Does any one remember the discussion about her waxing habits during trial? Well, she said that Travis liked that, but maybe she had a Brazilian so she wouldn't leave any pubic hair, and maybe that is why her hair was in braids, lesser chance of shedding her hair...)

Wow, after having to write all that out, I feel sick. It's just really terrible to think about like that.

This is a scenario that makes a lot of sense to me. Any thoughts?

No, I was only trying to show the position: I said like that , but by his arms as handles. The other pic had confused me showing him being dragged face first with torso set to topple down onto the outstreched legs....

I'm skeptical of the drag forward because it seems that's the kind of pull designed to get someone onto their feet when they don't want to stand up. If Travis cannot stand up, and Jodi could actually pull him forward, he'd not only fall onto his legs, but she'd have to pull even harder to get his waist area to elevate and then essentially flop over his legs somehow. Or his body would naturally twist and he'd wind up in a face down (meaning facing the floor), outstretched position.

I'm just not sure you can pull a lifeless body forward down the hall over their legs like that. Am I making sense?

I read JM as pointing out that the dark lines in both photos were blood, not that they necessarily matched a pattern.

I need to hear that and see it again, but I thought he was at least insinuating they match. But they do look comparable, do they not? It being the right shoulder is the basis of realityman's theory.

But, like I keep saying, if that's Travis' right shoulder beside the wall, then they are either headed up the hallway to the bedroom (and the wall is the west wall), or they are headed down the hallway to the bathroom (and the wall in question is shared with the closet).

If it's the closet wall and she's dragging him to the bathroom, that would probably make it more logical that she kicked the camera, which was facing the bathroom. It swiveled and snapped the photo of her dragging him. She's already out of the picture because she kicked it and it swivled away from her before it stopped and its weight resting on the floor caused the photo to snap Travis' back.

She would have kicked the right side of the camera (as it sits upside down). The camera swings left, wobbles on the button to rest and the photo is taken. For all we know, Travis' body could have hit the camera next.

Didn't the camera witness indicate he couldn't recover all the photos? If that's the case, we don't even know what other photos would have revealed had they been retrievable.

I know you didn't address this stuff in your post. It's just me theorizing.

Thanks for the link. :)

Does any one think this looks like flying blood?

bloodflyingl_zpsa809addb.jpg

I think it's rust in the joint of a door frame, or a combination of rust and soap scum. (remember, he lost his house cleaner when jodi left, :blushing:)

If it is blood, I don't think it explains the gun shot was first because it doesn't appear to be spatter, and we'd see spatter up that silver frame, wouldn't we? If it were blood, it would have been a really big drop, yes?

What's more interesting to me is the blood stain on the wall between the shower and where the robe hung. That stain could be evidence of knife first.

bathroom_1_-_qp1.jpg

Also this image of the foot print and what appears to be a fiber on the shower door. That foot print doesn't seem feasible unless someone wearing a left shoe is flat on the floor, pushing their foot against it, and it looks like the shower frame on the door (at the bottom) is all bent up. These fibers must be important to the scene somehow. Maybe she had a rope and attempted to bound him in the shower? She needed the knife to cut that and that's how he gets stabbed first? I don't know, but what is that fiber doing there?

If these things are due to the crime, it sheds more light on Travis coming out of the shower, and maybe how the ceiling picture was taken. Someone else said the left shoe impression was due to jodi shoving Travis in the shower with her foot--I'm guessing her right foot? But is it likely jodi would sit on the bloody floor and shove on him like that? Maybe. But what of the bent door frame?

showeredge_zps15e68610.jpg

showerdooredge1_zps1f7a5464.jpg

Seems more likely that Travis jumped on her and they fought on the floor against that wall and door frame--unless his door was already broken like that. I indicated before that his shower door was wide open during the shaving picture, and I can't see why it would be that way unless it was broken. But in the picture where they discovered Travis, his arm and side seemed to have been pressed against something, namely the shower door.

shaving_zps4a8b7290.jpg

I'm skeptical of the drag forward because it seems that's the kind of pull designed to get someone onto their feet when they don't want to stand up. If Travis cannot stand up, and Jodi could actually pull him forward, he'd not only fall onto his legs, but she'd have to pull even harder to get his waist area to elevate and then essentially flop over his legs somehow. Or his body would naturally twist and he'd wind up in a face down (meaning facing the floor), outstretched position.

I'm just not sure you can pull a lifeless body forward down the hall over their legs like that. Am I making sense?
Exactly how it seemed to me: If his legs are stretched in front of him and his head and torso upright, how are you going to get the forward motion? The only way to drag him, it would seem, is to get the arms and have the torso and legs behind, and drag him that way - completely turned around.

Big picture thinking. JA believed she was treated like an animal, like a *advertiser censored* it turns out so in her thinking if you are going to treat me like an animal I will treat Travis like an animal and see how he likes it. Being raised in the food industry, JA knows how animals are handled for slaughter. You shot them in the brain to kill them and then you slit their throats to bleed them out.
This girl gave up her body and got nothing in return. The final insult was being written off the vacation trip with Travis. It was pay back time in the way she was brought up with. Slaughtered like an animal. Don't underestimate this girl, she is strong...her father bench pressed 500 pounds in his prime and was built like a brick s house.

Attachments

• mr. arias.png
    mr. arias.png
    252.2 KB · Views: 17
Wasnt Me ~ Thanks for pics! I never notice the bent shower door before......

Shot fist or stabbed first - either way, she still tortured him.

I say we let Travis' sister's have at her. Is water boarding still legal? In comparison, that would be way too humane.

I think he was dragged from br with the aid of something wrapped around his ankles, rope, belt something. This is the natural way to drag heavy weight. Also blood is slippery plus her hand was cut so grip on large ankles would be awkard without the aid of something.
If she brought rope it would have been to hang Travis up feet first but tough task. I see chip marks from metal bottom edge on shower enclosure and classic banding from a belt or rope burn in pic.

Attachments

• travis foot.png
    travis foot.png
    213.9 KB · Views: 32
I think in front of the shower is where the initial struggle took place as well, I thought that mark on the shower door edge was where something metal hit against it, is there a fiber lying on it or the floor? I sure wish we had gotten more testimony on this area.

I think the blood is flying from the gunshot, there is no rust anywhere on his shower door or stall edge, when I originally showed that pic I compared it with the shaving pic to show there was nothing in that corner when it was taken, that's a pretty new house and Travis kept it up well. And the timing fits just right, as does his position. If you angle the sitting pic to make the shower stall bottom straight like it would be in real life, his back more slanted than it looks, and moreso than in the face pic before it.

Thanks for at least being willing to discuss it. :)

Just curious: does anyone know which way (east, west) TA's house was oriented (and specifically, which way his bedroom or bathroom windows faced)? I'm wondering whether the bright light that appears to extend from the direction of TA's feet in the "JA's track pants/TA's bleeding shoulder" photo should be attributed to the bathroom windows, or the bedroom windows. It was approaching evening, so I'm picturing strong, direct sunlight coming in the west-facing windows.

Figuring out which way they were oriented would go a long way toward determining the sequence of events for me (and trying to figure out where the camera was for each photo, and how could possibly have gotten there.) I know JA said that the "track pants" photo was taken with TA's feet toward the bathroom, but I have a sneaky suspicion she's not a particularly reliable source...

I have gone through this over and over again and almost every scenario doesn't match the Forensics. I think Dave has done a very good job and has helped me tremendously in understanding the inadvertent photographs that we are all hypothesizing about and thus, the sequence of events.

I initially thought she stabbed him first, but to me, the most plausible is much like the one posted here a day or so ago.

1. While JA was taking pictures; she pulls out the gun and most likely says something, I'm sure she wanted him to know her vengeance before she killed him, she probably wanted him to "know" a lot. She can't ever shut up or "be wrong" so this makes sense to me.

2. Keep in mind, this is a small gun. I'm almost certain TA probably did lunge at her to get it away, or get away.

3. She was probably a little startled by that and the reaction of her was enough pressure to pull the trigger. The trajectory of the GSW would fit in this theory.

4. I do believe TA was stunned but didn't lose consciousness. (As stated above, lots crazy traumas happen to people's heads and they are not always immediately rendered unconscious. I read where a man had an iron construction hook lodged into his temple that went far up into his head and he remained conscious at the scene, etc, and then he survived--)
I also think she tried to shoot him again, but the gun jammed (she mentions jamming in her previous scenarios. And I do believe she tries to weave parts of the truth in her lunacy).

5. At this point, TA staggers over to the sink and tries to clear his sinus's that were full of blood, coughing, etc... Jodi then freaks out more, knowing that he's still alive, runs to get a knife.

6. While TA is standing, bending over the sink, he's probably saying/trying to yell and says, "I'll kill you *****" (who wouldn't?!?!)

7. I think she then runs back into the bathroom and starts stabbing him while he's standing/leaning there (the cluster of 9 stab wounds in the back, back of head they are all relatively superficial but would obviously hurt) he turns around and tries to grab the blade (all of his hand wounds).

8. In her frenzy, and his attempt to grab at the knife left his chest "open" and she managed to stab in in the heart. I think he does get by her, maybe pushes her and he begins to try and run down the hallway.

9. As the ME stated, there would be lots of blood loss, and the stab to the heart vessel would be deadly, but not immediate, his cavity begins to fill up with blood and he gets dizzy and collapses, and drags blood throughout the hallway as Dave described.

10. I think he collapses with his head orientated towards the bedroom threshold of the carpet, or close to, and then the coup de gras.

11. The camera does get kicked around and maybe set off an inadvertent timer, or gets stepped on, etc.. who knows. And she drags him Back to the shower.

12. Since he was sitting in the shower for the attack, I think JA wanted him there the entire time (No, if any, or very little DNA-- he's confined in the shower and would have just stayed in it if she could have murdered him according to her "plan"-- I don't think she "planned" on the gun jamming and having to find an alternate way to kill him. *Actually going through this sequence is personally disturbing. I can't even imagine how awful that must have been for TA :(

13. She's many things, but I don't think she wanted to stab him initially but clearly when she "had" to, she went crazy and it's clearly an overkill. It's obvious she couldn't, didn't want to stop killing him and the coup de gras was a clear indicator of that. To even do that to anything requires tremendous hatred and power and such a psychotic state that it's hard for me to understand.

14. She gets him back in the shower and attempts to clean the entire death scene, maybe then goes through photos and deletes them, throws the camera on the bed accidentally and wraps it up and throws the towel, sheets etc. in a pile on the bed to put in the washer for when she leaves....But she has to wash off herself and him.... I can't even imagine the depravity of that, but she took a shower with him in it. She probably had her hair up, but washed off her body and his. (Does any one remember the discussion about her waxing habits during trial? Well, she said that Travis liked that, but maybe she had a Brazilian so she wouldn't leave any pubic hair, and maybe that is why her hair was in braids, lesser chance of shedding her hair...)

Wow, after having to write all that out, I feel sick. It's just really terrible to think about like that.

This is a scenario that makes a lot of sense to me. Any thoughts?

We agree on almost all points. lol I think she had the knife in her purse (as she did like stabbing tires, it seems) and meant to stab him in the heart because she saw everything he said to her as stabs to her heart, she is very literal.

But I don't think she intended that blood bath, she probably figured a roommate would find him that night or the next day and she'd be up in Utah, surrounded by people who could alibi her, when she didn't hear he'd been found she scooted on home 'to be at work that night' and finish waiting for him to get found.

Exactly how it seemed to me: If his legs are stretched in front of him and his head and torso upright, how are you going to get the forward motion? The only way to drag him, it would seem, is to get the arms and have the torso and legs behind, and drag him that way - completely turned around.

Keep in mind that my depiction only represents a split second in time. Do you agree with my depiction for that split second? Who knows what happened afterwards. Maybe she was just wrestling with his body and didn't actually drag him that way. I'm still thinking she drags him that way, though. Her body would've been in the photo if she was pulling him from behind.

Yes, and the blood streaks on TA's back are almost exactly the same between the last two photos. That's why I don't think much happened in the 76 seconds between the photos. The camera is probably in the same spot as the previous photo, just rotated 45 degrees or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member