Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO psychopathy best describes it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There's something called co-morbidity though in which a person is actually afflicted with more than one disorder. (My ex was dx'd co-morbid NPD/APD) She could actually be both, or even more, but exude traits more consistent with one than the other, or even a combination. Because the cluster b's are so closely affiliated when a person is co-morbid it can be extremely difficult to obtain an accurate diagnosis.

JMO and FWIW

Jodi Arias looking at her handiwork, crying and thinking "look what you made me do to you".

Ooh she reeaaaallly doesn't want to look at that gunshot wound. She has her head turned and she has her hand over her mouth like she's going to be sick.

gunshot wound to TA's R forehead

#207 - #210 admitted

(It appears TA's sisters have left thefront row)

Gunshot entrance wound - passes thru the skull thru the face and terminates in left cheek. (Jodi looked up and covered her mouth and looked down). Indeterminate range of fire - no stippling

#208 - same injury w/ruler next to it.

#209 - left cheek - incision made to get the bullet. It must have struck the brain . . . brain is decomposed and falls apart very quickl y after death. I have to conclude brain was perferated. He would be rapidly incompacitated.

That is bullet - exhibit #244

There's something called co-morbidity though in which a person is actually afflicted with more than one disorder. (My ex was dx'd co-morbid NPD/APD) She could actually be both, or even more, but exude traits more consistent with one than the other, or even a combination. Because the cluster b's are so closely affiliated when a person is co-morbid it can be extremely difficult to obtain an accurate diagnosis.

JMO and FWIW

IMO she's a text book psychopath.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She probably depleted all the adrenaline in her body after this rage fest.

I bet she slept like a baby the next day.

I think she drove over to her new boyfriend's house and spent the night there? If memory serves

he was most likely cowering in the shower with his hands covering his head... there are stabs in the back of this neck, his strap muscles, chips out of his skull, etc.

How incredibly horrible.

Just watched the opening statements.
Things I am curious about from defense opening system.

- she dumped him, he begged her back - do they have this documentation?
- he wrote her a poem. if dated through a text or email
could be explosive for all the people saying that he was not interested and she was just crazy
- Travis asked her to come see him- is this on record?
- they better prove that shirt was from Travis
- the defense clearly states he kept calling and writing her- this has to be on record?
- he supposedly asked her multiple times to come see him ( they better be able to back this up)
- pigtails and orgasming like a 12 year old girl? Omg!

I don;t know what they have but I know this:
Jodi Arias is also claiming that Alexander admitted in the letters that he was a pedophile. But, according to Cobb, the prosecutor's office was able to show the letters were not all they were alleged to be.
"They did a scientific examination of the letters and concluded they had been forged," Cobb told The Huffington Post.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/29/jodi-arias_n_1174274.html

That's a very, very good article, BTW, with a ton of comprehensive information about this case, in case anyone is interested.

In other news, I actually think casey anthony did not want to see her daughter's rotted corpse. I think this woman enjoys it. She pretends to be horrified and turns away, but not before getting a good, long look at every photo. Creepy.

How incredibly horrible.

I don;t know what they have but I know this: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/29/jodi-arias_n_1174274.html

That's a very, very good article, BTW, with a ton of comprehensive information about this case, in case anyone is interested.

In other news, I actually think casey anthony did not want to see her daughter's rotted corpse. I think this woman enjoys it. She pretends to be horrified and turns away, but not before getting a good, long look at every photo. Creepy.

I get the same feeling. I get the creepy feeling with the way she takes such a long look at these photos.

Jodi Arias looking at her handiwork, crying and thinking "look what you made me do to you".

I'm not sure what she's thinking. She took pictures of the body after he died, and I think she forgot the camera. I think she's getting to look at what she wanted to save. it's just fake. JMO

Show your face Jodi....it is your handiwork they are showing off....she makes me sick! His poor family!

ME believes he was alive when the stab wounds and neck wound were administered but he can't say if he was alive when he was shot.

Mechanism of death - how did he die? Primarily blood loss. AFter you lose blood, lose ability to provide oxygen to brain and heart - dizzy, loss concsiousness then death.

3 specific injury could have led to death. . . stab wound to chest - slit of throat and shot to the head rapidly fatal.

projectile going thru front of brain - lose consciousness and then go down

Slashing of the throat - it is most severe injury - most bleedng from jugular

Most fatal - chest? middle - significant injury it would cause death without med attn but not loss conscious immediate

One to neck and head - cause loss conscious immediate

One tothe chest would not.

Defensive wounds to hands - occurred before fatal injury to head or throat.

TA attempted to grab the knife.

Sequencing of events . . . one to head an slit of throat -

Throat and head wound TA couldn't have purposeful movement - he would have been unconscious

first wound would have been one to chest

First would have

Stab could have occurred then the

Throat and head he will not attempt to defend himself after those. Can't say if head injury if he was alive . The neck he was alive - lots of blood. Chest wound he was alive

Wound going thru the head - no hemmorage thru brain or wound tract thru brain . . . may have been an indication person was already dead.

Afternoon recess - 10 min after 3 return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhokilledBettie?