Jodi Arias trial discussion #21 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
grrjodi.gif

still no marks:floorlaugh:

I have to admit, she is good. She just lies and lies, and doesn't get flustered or upset. It's unnerving.

She may not have any problems with JM when he crosses. She is SO choreographed. Scary as hell-o, if you ask me. Scary as hell-o.

I think she is so boring. She isnt good.......she is just more of the same routine she did with Flores.........lie after detailed way too much information lies.

Very monotone. This isnt fazing her one bit. She is cold as ice inside. Juan want bother her either.

IMO

So JA was held back in K because of a missing teacher, is that true???

No jury in the room, side bar then waiting for someone to get evidence from the 12th floor

14wwscx.png

351d2qs.png

2naramr.png

dbtydi.png

16h0fb.png

All jokes at the defense table

3477itf.png

The females at the defense table are having a good ole time! Meanwhile, Martinez & Flores look solemn- they remember the reason theyre there...