Jodi Arias trial discussion #21 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah Jodi... keep the mouth diarrhea going about your stalking and jealousy..

zohpqo.png

Can Juan call all her exes and her father and her mother and her brother to corroborate her "stories/tales of woe/tales of abuse???

Hopefully she will eventually be asked if she abused the men in her life.

All of this is supposed to be relevant to her susceptibility to abusive relationships. What the heck> I hear nothing that's relevant at all!

And what do you think about all the hearsay being allowed? (The prosecution objected but the judge overruled so I guess he just gave up).

I understand what the defense is trying to do here, but I thought I read in Arizona only the history of "domestic violence" committed by the victim is admissible.

Not that this testimony is hurting the State's case, but still

I don't think Juan really cares too much about this hearsay because I think it's already been established that Jodi will say whatever she thinks will help her -- irrespective of truth. In other words, her testimony is all unreliable so the jury won't give it much weight anyway.

Of course that stupid 12 -year old pigtail thing is on the side visible to the jury...

"I was already in the bag". WTH... you mean in the sack? Oh, of course now Bobby is going to get abusive. Oh yes, she didn't want to stay but he was so convincing... kind of like how Travis was so compelling. She is such a liar.

OMG She found bf letters...confronted him...she moved out

.........................WHO CARES..................................

And again another pattern she moved close to this ex-boyfriend.

but i'm thinking JA watched and took notes on FCA's trial..... mommy and daddy were mean... waiting for the penis in the mouth before school bit.

AND her mom is sitting in the gallery SMILING. While JA is saying how she beat her? really?????

Whole family must be nuts.

The more she talks the more I hear the lyrics to Eagles' Wasted Time

"Well baby, there you stand..
With your little head, down in your hand
Oh, my God, you can't believe it's happening again
Your baby's gone, and you're all alone
and it looks like the end.

And you're back out on the street.
And you're tryin' to remember.
How will you start it over?
You don't know if you can.
You don't care much for a stranger's touch,
But you can't hold your man

You never thought you'd be alone this far down the line
And I know what's been on your mind
You're afraid it's all been wasted time"

"i don't know how, but an argument started"

look out dude, don't let the bangs fool you.

I can't wait for Jurors questions. This is all smoke and mirrors and I don't think in the end the Jury will buy it. Besides this Jury is smarter than the Pinellas 12.

For being nervous she's pretty darn articulate to a fault IMO

I'm still blown away she's on the stand! Thankfully, hubby's down with watching too!

At this juncture it is hard to imagine any kind of question that could be posed to JA where she would not use it and lie some more. Everything out of her mouth is self serving drivel.
It is also hard to understand why this early history nonsense is relevant to her murder.
JA's story is mundane and common. A million woman have lived life as she lived it. Parents can be harsh and boyfriends disappointing.

Sweet Jesus - the jury has be subjected to this elongated BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member