Jodi Arias Trial discussion, #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have trouble with how the picture was taken (re: where was the camera and how was button pressed)

I hope they have an expert that can explain that

In the end it doesn't matter what order this stuff happened... the blood in both areas clearly shows that he was in both areas of the room... so he had to get from point A to B and back to A some way... and dragging photo is further proof of how he was assisted by to the shower imhoo

why she put him back in the shower I will never figure that out.. what is the difference where he is found??? And she sure as heck left a lot of evidence (blood, casing, etc)

Absolutely no logic to the evil imhoo

I just rewatched on insession the defenses explanation of that photo. DA is calling the potato looking body part right past the top of his shoulder his arm.... I'm still thinking its his foot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It does look like a potato.

On NG she said to imagine you prop him up against the couch in a leaning up position and then you walk around to the back of the couch and lean over and look down on him. That helped me visualize that picture of him with the blood running down his back and shoulder.

I can't help but feel like more of her upper torso like arms or something would be visible.

I am just wondering if she slashed his throat while he laid on the ground there in the hall, sitting down or crouching down behind him, he lifted his arm and head, she bent backwards out of the way and snapped a photo with the camera behind his head on the floor. I am just pondering on whether this is an accidental shot, or an 'action' shot.

well, if we sleuthers are confused with that picture can you imagine the jury???

If she had the camera around her neck, she could have accidentally taken the photo by hitting the button. I have done that before with a camera around my neck.

I have trouble with how the picture was taken (re: where was the camera and how was button pressed)

I hope they have an expert that can explain that

In the end it doesn't matter what order this stuff happened... the blood in both areas clearly shows that he was in both areas of the room... so he had to get from point A to B and back to A some way... and dragging photo is further proof of how he was assisted by to the shower imhoo

why she put him back in the shower I will never figure that out.. what is the difference where he is found??? And she sure as heck left a lot of evidence (blood, casing, etc)

Absolutely no logic to the evil imhoo

I really think she stabbed him in the shower hoping he would die there. She dragged him back there to wash off any evidence of her ever being there that day. jmo

If she had the camera around her neck, she could have accidentally taken the photo by hitting the button. I have done that before with a camera around my neck.

The camera was on the floor

I am just wondering if she slashed his throat while he laid on the ground there in the hall, sitting down or crouching down behind him, he lifted his arm and head, she bent backwards out of the way and snapped a photo with the camera behind his head on the floor. I am just pondering on whether this is an accidental shot, or an 'action' shot.
Personally nothing about this photo seems planned. If she really wanted a photo of gruesome grisly she had ample opportunity and time to stage the body how she wanted it. Even we're struggling to make out what's what.

I think it most likely she stepped on or knocked the camera (probably moving backwards) and it's shutter button was hit. (I've dropped my camera - very similar to the one in evidence - and had the same happen.)

Beth K describing picture on IS.
Says bell bottom sweat pant leg.

TA is either unconscious or dead.

The camera was on the floor

If I remember correctly, now I remember that the camera did not have a strap on it. It did have to be either in her hands or on the floor. Maybe this sick puppy was photographing what she could while slashing his throat and this is the best she could do....wow...

How do we know it was on the floor? It couldn't have been on the floor and just gone off by itself.

I don't think we have heard them say it was on the floor. But I think because we are seeing her shoe, it's assumed it was on the floor.

I still think she stepped on it. And I think because the camera was on the floor, it really does make the picture hard to see. Can't wait to see if they have someone come in and explain the picture to the jury.

When his throat was being slashed, why would he raise his arm?

David Hall, Travis' good friend will be joining Vinnie on InSession

IIRC, it was stated on In Session that because she is claiming self defense she will have to take the stand. Which makes sense.....if you claim that, you need to explain to the court in your own words exactly why you felt your life was in danger and why you needed to use deadly force.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I am no expert, but I am pretty sure that there is no legal requirement for ANY criminal defendent in Arizona to be compelled to be a witness either for or against him/herself.

I believe that some analysts were saying that in order to stand a chance in this case, JA would almost have to take the stand in order to explain away the damning evidence, and support her self-defense explanation. But I have also heard several legal analysts state that they strongly doubt that she will take the stand, and that they think that her attorneys will encourage her not to.

Again, I doubt that she will, but it would make for really good TV. MOO. :)

I don't think we have heard them say it was on the floor. But I think because we are seeing her shoe, it's assumed it was on the floor.

I still think she stepped on it. And I think because the camera was on the floor, it really does make the picture hard to see. Can't wait to see if they have someone come in and explain the picture to the jury.

Stepping on it makes sense to me as well. It is lucky that this was a brand new camera. Even camera's a couple of years old don't focus to this resolution. If it had been an older camera, I doubt that this would have been as clear as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
internationalsleuth