Jodi Arias Trial discussion, #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prosecutor has really annoyed the defendant with his questioning of this witness, not only did she mumble something under her breath when a question was asked about sex, but she also rolled her eyes.

Good job Martinez!!

If testimony shows Jodi was the aggressor with this witness than it undermines her as the poor battered woman.

Don't they have enough forensic evidense to know that the whole thing was over kill and that he was the one with defensive wounds? And bringing a knife and a gun for a visit was pure premeditation. I just don't understand this testimonies relevance. Get on with the real evidense and quit wasting money. jmo

Who is the bigger lady with short hair in the front row that they keep showing?

was jodi texting this guy while she was cleaning up the crime scene?

I don't know that is why I asked earlier how far away this guy lived from Travis. If I remember, Travis's one roommate got home @ six in the evening. Jodi was gone and I assume on her way to clean up and then see this guy to have an alibi about being there on 6-4. But she wasn't there on 6-4 it was 6-5.

I think the friend you're looking for is Dave Hall? He was just interviewed recently on HLN Nancy Grace. He talked about her inappropriate behavior and how he and his wife told TA not to bring her around again. I'll try to find a link to that interview.

Quoting myself here. Here's the embedded video but I can't watch it at work. Hope this is the one you're looking for. http://www.hlntv.com/embed/54688

uh oh. jury wants to know who said travis was a flirt. jury pool must have been from an elementary school. we are in trouble if this is relevent to them.

Question from jury: where did you hear that TA was a flirt?

Answer: I don't know

Why did you say goodnight at 8 AM:

Answer: I don't know

What date did those text messages occur:

Answer: Either IM before she came over to my house or maybe the 8th or 9th. A few days after she had visited me.

hmmmm...helpful, eh?

1st juror question "where did the information of Travis being a flirt come from"
2nd "where did the text come from why did you say goodnight at 8 am"
3rd "do you know on what date those text message conversations occur"

Missed first questions from Jurors. . . .

Do you know date and time stamps on the messages? don't know . . . why would you say goodnight @ 8 am? I thought that too it doesn't make sense. .

Do you know time and date those conversations occurred? Either an IM before she came over or the 8th or 9th after TA had been killed - a few days after she visited me. . .

Defense Atty - dates and times - don't know why the times were what they were . . . just guessing . . no guessing . . . no explanation for it. . . not doubting any verbage - those are my text messages .

No other questions from jury.

State recalls Heather

I'm with you. As far as a member of the Mormon church goes, he was definitely not a full practitioner.

I would never say 'he got what was coming' or the like; but I personally think the guy was sort of a jerk.

Jerk or not he's still a victim in this case. And Jodi doesn't appear to be a saint either.

I read somewhere that one of Travis friends said he believes that Jodi purposefully went there to sleep with Travis and then immediately kill him so he had no time to repent for sleeping with her thereby ensuring that he would be damned to hell for eternity.

If that was her intention she's one wicked chick.

Who is the bigger lady with short hair in the front row that they keep showing?

This lady?? Defendant's mom

sm7tcj.png

Jury Questions

1) Where did the information about Travis Alexander being a flirt come from?
RB: I don't remember.

2) With regard to the exhibits you were shown where did the date and time stamps come from? Why would you say goodnight at 8 a.m.
RB: I don't know

3) Do you know on what date those conversations occurred?
RB: It's an instant message conversation we had before she came over or on the 9th before we knew Travis had been killed.

RB is not doubting the verbage of the messages.

And "BREAK". Didn't they just have lunch? Is the snack lady back there? Oh, and JA seems a bit miffed in her body language.

uh oh. jury wants to know who said travis was a flirt. jury pool must have been from an elementary school. we are in trouble if this is relevent to them.

I agree. that's not a good sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member