Jodi Arias Trial discussion, #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a towel looks like that from bleach too...what is his point?

I know he is the victim in this case, but I can still express my opinion of his character. And nowhere did I say JA was a saint.

You do, indeed, but even many otherwise devoted Mormons like Travis do not wholeheartedly embrace strait lace LDS doctrine:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/15/when-marriages-are-eterna_n_823691.html

In fact, some local Mormon leaders don't place much emphasis on that prohibition.

As a very monogamous male, even the idea of overlapping relationships always made me leave the scene, but I do feel compassion for any man or woman who has gone so long without consummating a relationship sexually.

Slightly off topic: It occurs to me that there are multiple reasons why Jodi would be doomed as a permanent Significant Other to Travis and his friends: She liked overt displays of affection; dressed (by Mormon standards) immodestly, didn't fit in with his large social circle, and worked at Margaritaville, which to some of his companions, must have seemed downright sinful.

Photo of carpet with stain
2lb2r93.png

Carpet removed from the bedroom with stain
23t4dmt.png

Travis' family looks away during the viewing of the stained carpet
2vn1fl2.png

E216 - towel thought it had been bleached . . . if I recall ever seen a towel with bleach . . . this looked like it could have been . . . don't know if it has been bleached - knowing what bleach does to clothes it looks like it could have been.

Please look thru and see if other items appear to have been bleached . . . . certainly

It has the same appearance of what bleach looks like . . . . other items . . . there are orange coloration to an otherwise very dark sock . . . another sock . . . orange coloration different than the remainder of the sock . . .

different coloration of the shirt - don't know the cause of that . . . I don't recall saying it was a tie died shirt - it certainly could be.

Def. Atty asks her to take a good look on each item . . . 10 items don't see anything obvious . . .without going thru every single sock . . . not during this cursery look - don't see more items with bleach staining.

items in #216 - all taken out of the same load of wash @ the crime scene. Biological unit - biology unit helped to process scene . . she did all collection of biological evidence. Did they test it . .she doesn' t have any work in biology unit - can't say whether or not they were testing .....items in wash machine were not tested @ scene -

#213 . . . opening .. . camera bag from loft area in residence - there is a strap inside . . . it looks like it is in it's original packaging (IMO) - it shows sony . . . it is the only strap inside the bag . . .

Maybe that was one of the questions in the basket. lol.

The basket is my new favorite thing. It seems so happy and unofficial for a court room. Does it have a big handle, or a bow on it? Did someone pick it up from Walmart on their lunch break? Who is the keeper of the basket? Are all court baskets in Arizona the same? Do they have govt issue baskets that are regulation? Or did someone get to choose a particular basket? Who got to choose the basket? How often are said baskets replaced?

Clearly, I don't do well during breaks.:floorlaugh:

When my husband served on a jury a few years back there wasn't a basket. :) He said they were given pieces of paper to write their question and it was handed to the judge who read it then handed it to the appropriate atty (P or D).

It was a Domestic Violence trial, not sure if that makes a difference.

Camera strap marked Sony brand in camera case. It looks like the strap was never used.

That photo couldn't be where she slit his throat because when a throat is slit, blood spurts and flows out at a rapid stream/spurt. That stain is far too small.

Cross . . . tied died tee shirt what size is it? . . . she looks again . . .

size M for medium

other tee shirt - marked L - large ....

who collected biological evidence @ scene . . . #140 . . .

object- collection in washing machine . . . collection @ the scene.. .

Counsel approach.

Tdyed tshirt med white undershirt large, could the tdyed shirt be something Jodi was wearing?

the shorts look like they match the ones in the dragging picture so it could be the clothing she was wearing during the murder

Hello everyone! Just wanted to say that I've enjoyed lurking for the past couple of days and decided to join. Thanks for all the pictures and information. You guys are great!

Hello everyone! Just wanted to say that I've enjoyed lurking for the past couple of days and decided to join. Thanks for all the pictures and information. You guys are great!

:welcome:

Glad you decided to join us!!

I don't see a lot of warmth between JA and her attorneys. This is probably the reason because they were "assigned" to her. I know they have to give her the best defense possible, but I bet that they both can barely stand to be there. What a position to be in! But, that's the norm for Public Defenders. I worked for a Public Defender when I was in college and it was quite an eye opener!

I believe she fired them at one point because she didn't like how they were representing her. I think it was around the time she was trying to introduce the 10 letters written by TA to her and sent by a third party. So, at one point she was representing herself.. (however, they were still giving her legal advice), then the Judge told her she was in way over her head.. which she finally agreed and they are representing her again.. still.. Anyway, I can't imagine they have warm and fuzzy's for her since she has changed her story 3 times and fired them once.. lol And they are basically made to represent her. I'm sure they already knew she was guilty before she her 3rd story of finally saying yes I did it...

Welcome Mintedlace! :welcome:
Glad you joined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members