Jodi Arias Trial Discussion #9 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget the state has a rebuttal case. They very well may wait to see what the defense puts on during their case-in-chief before putting on further witnesses/evidence. It's not over yet.
That's where I'm at too but I am not liking the roommates not testifying. They're expecting to from what I understand. I just don't get why they wouldn't in the CIC.

The rebuttal is dependent on the defense presentation as far as I know. Makes me a bit nervous.

Damn. Defense is making a compelling argument :( They're going to throw out the felony murder charge IMO...

28spvky.jpg
Jodi's "I'm a victim" facial expression "feel pity for me"
She's trying to play the sympathy card and get
the person on the stand to cooperate!:furious:
IMO

she was a welcome guest until 5:00 on that day....yeah then she killed him:furious:

They will bring in much more on cross when the defense presents its case. He is holding info back waiting for that, like a good poker player.

Exactly. He will now be allowed to ask leading questions and the defense can only ask direct questions.

IMO

Don't forget the state has a rebuttal case. They very well may wait to see what the defense puts on during their case-in-chief before putting on further witnesses/evidence. It's not over yet.

But isnt the State very limited on what witnesses they can call now?
I think they are limited based on who the defense calls. Defense may not call anyone.

IMO, this is a huge mistake to stop now. They should have brought forth a lot of the people we saw on TV shows saying she is nuts.

How can they be done?? I expected a LOT more evidence!!!!!!!! What about text messages?

I'm scared....

Its time for it to be over.

He has put in loads of evidence of not only the murder scene but proving premeditation.

He now will see how the DT plays their cards and will come back in rebuttal.

IMO

Agree. And that will be really interesting to watch.

OMG - I think Jodi just got a get out of jail free card. The jury now has 10 days to forget the gruesomeness of this murder and the defense will have a field day slaughtering Travis's reputation.

I also hate the "psychology" of the defense team wearing matching colors. How stupid do they think the jury and general public is???!!!:furious:

There was already a 2-3 week break scheduled. Next week court was only scheduled for Tuesday and Wednesday. Then the break was to occur. This isn't a new revelation. It's better for the break to take place now, with the state's case having just ended letting the jury think on this. Come back and let the defense put on their case and then the state's rebuttal. The jury knew they would have a break during the trial ahead of time, so this didn't come as news to them. We should take some comfort in that (even though I know my blood pressure is elevated a little ;) )

Like someone else said, I have a bad feeling, especially given the juror questions.

No premeditation?!? Rented car, upside down license plate, hair color, gun stolen and brought, knife brought from somewhere.... What am I missing??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Not another felony? She stole that gun and used it in commission of a felonious murder!!! What more does the defense want?

Thank you LotusPawprint. I am freaking out. Did the Pro even touch on all the premeditation at all?

That's where I'm at too but I am not liking the roommates not testifying. They're expecting to from what I understand. I just don't get why they wouldn't in the CIC.

The rebuttal is dependent on the defense presentation as far as I know. Makes me a bit nervous.

LOL! <modsnip>.:D Martinez knows what he is doing.

If the DT tries to say the roommates are in involved then he can call them then in rebuttal.

imo

They will bring in much more on cross when the defense presents its case. He is holding info back waiting for that, like a good poker player.

Didn't think about that. Good point! That makes me. Little less uneasy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somnus