JOHN ANDREW RAMSEY'S DISAPPOINTING AND INSULTING RESPONSE TO CINA WONG

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hello, I think you need to look at motive. And also to remember that this was a premeditated crime. (Also the Burke and Patsy theories are not medically sound. We know that JB was already dead when she received the head injury, which is why there was almost zero internal bleeding.)

The blood seeped out through the displaced bone fragment and wound up between the scalp and the skull.

JB was intelligent, articulate, and outspoken. Had she reported prior sexual abuse by John or John Andrew, she would be taken very seriously.

JonBenet reports her father is sexually abusing her. Her father is taken away and put in prison. Then what if Patsy died shortly after from stage 4 ovarian cancer? Now young JonBenet is left without any parents.

Had Burke reported prior sexual abuse by John or John Andrew, he would not be taken as seriously. (I believe Burke was autistic.)

Sounds to me like you're saying that autistic children shouldn't be taken seriously when it comes to reporting sexual abuse.

Therefore the MOTIVE to silence JB so that she could not report PRIOR sexual abuse is stronger than any MOTIVE to silence Burke.

Agreed.

Patsy's message to John in the note: Speaking to anyone about your situation, such as Police, F.B.I., etc., will result in your daughter being beheaded.

We couldn't tell anyone in authority as to the circumstances of JonBenet's head injury, so we had to "behead" her [i.e. assault her neck with the cord].

<snip> (And would Patsy write a note to incriminate herself? She was an intelligent woman.)

She was also a mother filled with guilt over what went down and confessed in the note.

<snip>What motive would John Andrew have to frame or at least cast suspicion on Patsy? He would want his father to reunite with his mother, NOT because he cared if his parents got back together, BUT due to John's WEALTH.

Therefore, John Andrew would have the above two motives. Remember that John Andrew's suitcase was found near JB's body.<snip>

John Andrew's suitcase was found across the basement in another room.

The blood seeped out through the displaced bone fragment and wound up between the scalp and the skull.

JonBenet reports her father is sexually abusing her. Her father is taken away and put in prison. Then what if Patsy died shortly after from stage 4 ovarian cancer? Now young JonBenet is left without any parents.

Sounds to me like you're saying that autistic children shouldn't be taken seriously when it comes to reporting sexual abuse.

Agreed.

Patsy's message to John in the note: Speaking to anyone about your situation, such as Police, F.B.I., etc., will result in your daughter being beheaded.

We couldn't tell anyone in authority as to the circumstances of JonBenet's head injury, so we had to "behead" her [i.e. assault her neck with the cord].

She was also a mother filled with guilt over what went down and confessed in the note.

John Andrew's suitcase was found across the basement in another room.

Re"Sounds to me like you're saying that autistic children shouldn't be taken seriously when it comes to reporting sexual abuse."

No autistic children, and any children, should be taken seriously when reporting sexual abuse. But often they are NOT taken seriously. That's what I saying

Why would the Ramseys call the police before they disposed of the dead body? Is it that John cannot dispose of the body without the neighbors seeing? I don't suppose it would fit in a suitcase. Do you know?

I absolutely adore Bugliosi: He was brilliant-- His book about the OJ trial was right on the money- I saw being interviewed as well. How can there be any comparison betwen him and Lin wood, who is a total loser nut job?

What do your personal opinions on Bugliosi and Wood have to do with the facts of the JBR murder? I may be missing something obvious.

I absolutely adore Bugliosi: He was brilliant-- His book about the OJ trial was right on the money- I saw being interviewed as well. How can there be any comparison betwen him and Lin wood, who is a total loser nut job?

What do your personal opinions on Bugliosi and Wood have to do with the facts of the JBR murder? I may be missing something obvious.

John knows the real truth.
Why is this case considered difficult?

Okay, difficult for law enforcement to obtain evidence. That I can understand.

But: John put JB to bed. John found her body, which was probably in the freezer rather than the wine cellar (I guess the freezer was turned off, but it was still cold. I'm also pretty sure that Patsy almost never went into the basement even though her paintbrush and paints were stored in the basement.) John also obviously composed the ransom note. It was all about HIM. It was a big ego trip for HIM.

Plus John framed Patsy and to a lesser degree, Burke. And lastly, John had motive to silence JB: the medical examiners report showed: prior and prolonged sexual abuse.

And some reports that John's older daughter from his first marriage, who was named Elizabeth, also accused John of sexual abuse.

That's what I don't understand why it's considered difficult for the general public to solve. It's pretty obvious.

Talk about sexism and bias: who cares if Patsy wears the same outfit twice.

Personally, I think John hired someone, such as Michael Helgoth, to do the killing. I guess John gave Patsy a sedative so that she would sleep soundly at night.

This case is pretty obvious.

To me it is obvious Patsy wrote the note , from the handwriting to the tone to the words used it all matches Patsy and yes it is all about John in between the lines I can see look what you caused by never being there by ignoring everything by me having to carry all the burden and also there is no way that Patsy being Patsy would wear that same outfit but spend 20 minutes putting on make up She planned her outfits meticulously DOI she talks plenty about her outfits and their importance,she carried a blue dress around for 20years because that's what she planned to wear when JonBenets killer was found its not being sexist its just from all we know of her no way would she have put on those clothes again yet spend time making up her face

To me it is obvious Patsy wrote the note , from the handwriting to the tone to the words used it all matches Patsy and yes it is all about John in between the lines I can see look what you caused by never being there by ignoring everything by me having to carry all the burden and also there is no way that Patsy being Patsy would wear that same outfit but spend 20 minutes putting on make up She planned her outfits meticulously DOI she talks plenty about her outfits and their importance,she carried a blue dress around for 20years because that's what she planned to wear when JonBenets killer was found its not being sexist its just from all we know of her no way would she have put on those clothes again yet spend time making up her face
Was Pasty responsible for the prior sexual abuse? It's pretty obvious that John composed the note. It's all about HIM. A big ego trip to himself.

Who had the motive to silence JB?

Last edited:

Are we giving John a pass? Who was responsible for the prior sexual abuse?

Who had the motive to silence JB?

Last edited:
Why is this case considered difficult?

Okay, difficult for law enforcement to obtain evidence. That I can understand.

But: John put JB to bed. John found her body, which was probably in the freezer rather than the wine cellar (I guess the freezer was turned off, but it was still cold. I'm also pretty sure that Patsy almost never went into the basement even though her paintbrush and paints were stored in the basement.) John also obviously composed the ransom note. It was all about HIM. It was a big ego trip for HIM.

Plus John framed Patsy and to a lesser degree, Burke. And lastly, John had motive to silence JB: the medical examiners report showed: prior and prolonged sexual abuse.

And some reports that John's older daughter from his first marriage, who was named Elizabeth, also accused John of sexual abuse.

That's what I don't understand why it's considered difficult for the general public to solve. It's pretty obvious.

Talk about sexism and bias: who cares if Patsy wears the same outfit twice.

Personally, I think John hired someone, such as Michael Helgoth, to do the killing. I guess John gave Patsy a sedative so that she would sleep soundly at night.

This case is pretty obvious.
No, not gunna gel with me. Patsy had 40 purses, and more pairs of shoes. She would have liked to have changed, even into her pyjamas.

They were ALL in on it.

<modsnip> I did not say that Patsy committed sexual abuse. I was replying to an earlier post, stating that only John was the ring leader of the cover-up.

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

However, Patsy caused mental abuse on her children. Just let them go wild. Wet sheets every morning at age 6. Scat everywhere. The children dropped everything on the floor, books, toys, clothes, for the housekeeper top pick up. Patsy never bothered about correcting them. Even Patsy's mum told her that the housekeeper is not here to 'pick up' but to clean.

It was a very dysfunctional family. How much we'll never know for sure. It was a show-time family. Patsy planned her wardrobe and attire for each occasion. She changed her purse once a week (she had 40 of them). Shoes? Over forty pairs to chose from. She had it all.

She hated being interviewed, and was always caught up.

Q: Did Burke own Hi-Teck boots.
P: No (and as usual the coverer - 'I don't think so'). You think she would know because the boot laces had compasses attached to them.
Q: Wasn't Burke playing with the compasses on the boot laces on the flight home from Atlanta?
P: I don't recall.
Q: So Burke never owned a pair of Hi-Teck boots?
P: No
Q: Would you be surprised if I told you that Little Fleet said that Burke owned a pair?

Oh, the lies and twisted snakes and ladders that these two perpetuated must have been exhausting.

Last edited by a moderator:
However, Patsy caused mental abuse on her children. Just let them go wild. Wet sheets every morning at age 6. Scat everywhere. The children dropped everything on the floor, books, toys, clothes, for the housekeeper top pick up. Patsy never bothered about correcting them. Even Patsy's mum told her that the housekeeper is not here to 'pick up' but to clean.

It was a very dysfunctional family. How much we'll never know for sure. It was a show-time family. Patsy planned her wardrobe and attire for each occasion. She changed her purse once a week (she had 40 of them). Shoes? Over forty pairs to chose from. She had it all.

P: No (and as usual the coverer - 'I don't think so'). You think she would know because the boot laces had compasses attached to them.
Q: Wasn't Burke playing with the compasses on the boot laces on the flight home from Atlanta?
Q: Would you be surprised if I told you that Little Fleet said that Burke owned a pair?

Oh, the lies and twisted snakes and ladders that these two perpetuated must have been exhausting.

Agreed on all accounts. The family was so dysfunctional, but Patsy would try to it seem like they were the “perfect family”.

John had an equal part in making the children. He had an equal responsibility to raise (teach, train, correct, etc.) the children. If they dropped things on the floor where they stood, it was Patsy AND John's responsibility equally to correct that behavior. MOO

John had an equal part in making the children. He had an equal responsibility to raise (teach, train, correct, etc.) the children. If they dropped things on the floor where they stood, it was Patsy AND John's responsibility equally to correct that behavior. MOO

Agree.

It's worth remembering that Patsy almost never went in the basement. Patsy was afraid of the basement. I guess John, John Andrew or the housekeeper did the laundry. And I do believe the body was "found" in the walk-in freezer, rather than the wine cellar. The fact that Patsy almost never went in the basement suggests that John "thought it was safe" to hide JonBenet's body there.

The urination and defecation could very well have been caused by sexual abuse, and not what you perceive and describe as Patsy's "mental abuse" of the children.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back