John Edward's mistress writes tell- all memoir

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Rielle Hunter's father were involved in the Horse Murder. Rielle Hunter is born as Lisa Jo Druck. The apple does not fall far from the tree.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horse_murders"]Horse murders - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]
[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rielle_Hunter"]Rielle Hunter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

I didn't really care about the illegal use of campaign funds - honestly politics and honesty are two words that should never be used together IMO. But what they did to a dying woman makes me sick. I cannot imagine fighting the health battles she did, reach the point of being terminal and the last time of your life being filled with this as opposed to pulling your loved ones close around you. My heart just breaks for Elizabeth whenever I think about this.

I have the same feeling. I just get the impression Elizabeth really loved that schmuck and was very hurt by his behavior. And then the mistress has the gull to write a book and say Elizabeth was "venomous." Pardon me, who wouldn't be "venomous" if their husband was cheating and produced a child with another woman?

Me thinks she was a trashy gold digger from the git go.

jmo

I agree remember it was said by one of J.E. aides, he referred to her at his court hearing as a something H. and she can call E.E. names, please lady wake up, you are both sick!!!!

Waitasec, who are we talking about on this thread?

Oh! It's those losers who need to be taken-out like yesterday's trash.

What were their names anyway? I've already forgotten.

~jmo~

At first I thought this was about the Jonathan Edwards guy that talks to dead people, and I wasn't sure if I cared enough to read it. Now I know it's about the politician and I KNOW I don't care.

I was in Europe last week and fell asleep with the t.v. on, and when I woke up - she was on the dang t.v. doing an interview on Piers Morgan! I reached for the changer and was about to turn it off - but as I was fiddling around trying to find the changer I realized I was deriving too much pleasure watching Piers rip her to shreds! Did anyone else see that interview?

I was in Europe last week and fell asleep with the t.v. on, and when I woke up - she was on the dang t.v. doing an interview on Piers Morgan! I reached for the changer and was about to turn it off - but as I was fiddling around trying to find the changer I realized I was deriving too much pleasure watching Piers rip her to shreds! Did anyone else see that interview?

Didn't see it, but I'm glad you did. Share the highlights of the show with us? I really want to know if this subhuman showed any signs of shame or recognition of how egregious her actions have been and continue to be.

Come on guys, let's all boycott her book. We at WS don't read trash.

Elizabeth Edwards FINALLY gets a gravestone 19 months after she died of cancer

Elizabeth Edwards finally has a gravestone, 19 months after she died of cancer. Until now, only a small printed card showed the final resting place of the wife of two-time Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards.

Elizabeth's siblings chipped in last month...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...LY-gets-gravestone-19-months-died-cancer.html

So the guy didn't even bother to get a gravestone for his children's mother? Her family is ordering a large monument for her to match somewhat the one on her son's grave.

Unbelievable. The only words I can think of are unprintable.

Rest in peace, Elizabeth, your family's watching out for you.

'I've forgiven myself': Rielle Hunter says she broke with the disgraced John Edwards only last year and still 'loves him' - but is sorry she hurt his terminally ill wife

Hunter and Edwards began their affair in 2006 and became public in 2007

She fell pregnant that year but Edwards didn't admit paternity until 2010

Nine years after birth of their daughter she speaks candidly about the affair

She says the couple split only last year and 'still love each other'

But she adds is sorry she hurt dying wife and wrong for having the affair

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-hurt-terminally-ill-wife.html#ixzz3zekFAjy8

Rielle and her daughter have co-written a new book.... "Howie do it: Finding Happiness RIGHT NOW!"

(Yes, that is the correct title. I find it hard to believe that there is a market for her books but that's JMO.)

Who is John Edwards?

Who is John Edwards?

He is an ex-senator and lawyer from North Carolina who ran for president a few years ago. Edwards (sleezebag/slimeball IMO) was married to a woman named Elizabeth who was battling cancer and eventually lost the fight. During this time JE was messing around with his campaign videographer, Rielle, (who eventually turned up pregnant with JE's child) and was caught at a hotel while visiting the mistress. The National Enquirer broke the story after chasing JE into a restroom where he was hiding out. He tried to cover the affair by having a male campaign staffer claim paternity of the child. I can't remember how this lie was uncovered but it brought major disgrace to JE. The mistress, Rielle, and her daughter have now written the above noted book.

Here's a link to some additional info.....quite the scandal a few years back!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Edwards_extramarital_affair

Rielle and her daughter have co-written a new book.... "Howie do it: Finding Happiness RIGHT NOW!"

(Yes, that is the correct title. I find it hard to believe that there is a market for her books but that's JMO.)

I agree. I would never buy her book or from people like her. It always takes 2 to tango and they both were in the wrong so I dont want to help her book sales since she was part of it too. She should donate all book proceeds to the deceased wifes family IMO

The other book should be renamed "'I've forgiven myself but want to make a bunch of money off of what I did"

The second book should be titled "How to ride on back of coattails and make money off of other peoples misfortunes NOW"

If her daughter wants to be a writer then fine but dont ride the tails of this terrible situation. Sheeessshhhh.

Isn't the daughter a bit young to be co-authoring a book, any book?

This Rielle woman did not seem to be playing with a full deck way back when and surely hasn't improved much over the years. She set out for and went after Edwards big time. But he, of course, took the bait.

I admired his wife Elizabeth. She seemed to handle the situation with as much grace as possible. Yes, there were a few reports of her having screaming fits after she learned of the whole situation. I'll say this - had I been in the same situation, I'd have been having more than just a few screaming fits!

Poor Elizabeth is long dead and gone and the bottom-feeder Richelle lives on. Uggh.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak
Back