John Edwards Mistress

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Interesting possibility. No matter how we cut it, if she knew at any time before he was outed by the NE, she's got some 'splainin to do. It's not just her personal life anymore when she publically supports someone as flawed as he for national office. It'll be interesting for me to go bacj and see when she says he told her..

Yes, this is harsh. I happen to still believe that we deserve our country to be run by someone of character, and those who enable mass flim-flammery on that issue, whether for love or money, cancer or not, don't rate very highly.

C6

The part in bold just made me burst out laughing -- TY for that!!

I might agree that we "deserve" such a "leader" (representatives or whatever) but the pickins are pretty slim when it comes to actually finding such a critter. The majority seem to be characters, either messing with "us" while doing their "job" or they've messed with someone else in private. Trust me I'd much rather they scr** someone in their personal life than do the entire country!

Honestly from some of the comments, I'm willing to think that a lot of people posting wouldn't have / didn't vote for Edwards regardless. I could be wrong but that's how I'm seeing it.

As for Mrs. Edwards, imho, she doesn't need to say anything to anyone. It is a private matter between her and her husband.

The part in bold just made me burst out laughing -- TY for that!!

I might agree that we "deserve" such a "leader" (representatives or whatever) but the pickins are pretty slim when it comes to actually finding such a critter. The majority seem to be characters, either messing with "us" while doing their "job" or they've messed with someone else in private. Trust me I'd much rather they scr** someone in their personal life than do the entire country!

Honestly from some of the comments, I'm willing to think that a lot of people posting wouldn't have / didn't vote for Edwards regardless. I could be wrong but that's how I'm seeing it.

As for Mrs. Edwards, imho, she doesn't need to say anything to anyone. It is a private matter between her and her husband.
This has never been political for me. I hold as much disdain for all of the public figures who cheat on their spouses, while in office, and I would not vote for any of them. I do understand that forgiveness can happen, and people do make mistakes, but while you are in office, serving the people, friggen keep your wedding vows.

Edwards was running for office while he was cheating, plus he was probably on the short list for VP candidates for Obama. What does he think this would do to the American people when it came out. What did he think it would do to his family?? Nobodies business, and it happens everyday to many families, but when you are a public figure, claiming morality.. accepting "father of the year" awards, then it is hypocritical.

Same as the closeted gay preachers/politicians who get outed. Craig with the "wide stance" comes to mind.

Edited to say, I agree about Mrs. Edwards.. she does not need to say anything. She, and her children are the victims. I feel sorry for them, and wish them well.

ITA with most of what you said, and to be honest I don't trust most of them very much. As far as moral character I'd have to say Carter seems the safest to bet on -- but I'm not so sure he made the best president.

I never figured obama would pick Edwards as his vp and I guess we'll never know. But I do feel for the family and the media glare can't be helping Elizabeth (hopefully she really did know about it before it hit the fan)...

I hardly believe that this is the only affair that JE has had. IMO there will be other skeletons that come out of the closet.

ITA with most of what you said, and to be honest I don't trust most of them very much. As far as moral character I'd have to say Carter seems the safest to bet on -- but I'm not so sure he made the best president.

I never figured obama would pick Edwards as his vp and I guess we'll never know. But I do feel for the family and the media glare can't be helping Elizabeth (hopefully she really did know about it before it hit the fan)...

That's an excellent point.

I have a hard time throwing stones at public creatures. I don't know any blameless humans and I do believe that flawed men can and do accomplish awesome things!

IMHO, John Edwards would not have been chosen to run with Obama regardless.

Ms. Druck-Hunter is living pretty high on the hog for someone who has had money problems. This site has a wealth of info: http://www.webofdeception.com/index.html

Well, I can't believe Andrew Young has a mile-long string of convictions! From DWIs to bad checks, to assault, multiple traffic arrests, etc.

How does this stellar guy have a home in Asheville and other places, and run a Presidential campaign!!! Unbelievable. How does he afford now, to live in a 4 million home in California?

Yes, when does the investigation begin??? (also I read John Edwards suddenly canceled his scholarship program, where he was giving scholarships to high school graduates of a certain HS in N. Carolina who were qualified and wanted to go to college. He had spent about $600,000 on the program in 3 years.)

I guess when I asked the question "how stupid does he think we are?" I forgot that he ran for president. He thought we were stupid enough to vote for him.

Hunter as in the former daughter-in-law of Alex Hunter, the DA in Boulder at the time of JonBenet's murder!

I guess when I asked the question "how stupid does he think we are?" I forgot that he ran for president. He thought we were stupid enough to vote for him.

Yes, not once but twice

Hunter as in the former daughter-in-law of Alex Hunter, the DA in Boulder at the time of JonBenet's murder!

I heard this morning that her real name is Lisa Drucker

RR, Can someone update the "Six Degrees of Separation" chart for people connected to JBR's case to reflect John Edwards connection to Alex Hunter?

How strange is it that Lisa Drucker aka Rielle (Rye-lee, not Ree-elle) Hunter, won't name give the child the name of the real father but instead the child will bear the name of her mother's ex-husband. If I were Alex Hunter, I think I'd demand my name back.

okay, i'm going to say it....
this chick looks like a younger camilla parker bowles...
that is NOT a compliment
what on earth was he thinking?

that is NOT a compliment

I thought the same thing when I saw a pic of her!
Blond bombshell she ain't!:shutup:

"Elizabeth Edwards has 'bad energy' claimed the woman who had an affair with two-time presidential candidate John Edwards, according to Monday's online edition of Newsweek magazine.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,401324,00.html

Okay..the fact that this woman has the NERVE to say that Elizabeth Edwards has "bad energy" just picked up some BAD energy from ME.

How dare her - when she is the other party to adultry! MY GOD!

Okay. Too angry. Will stop now =)

Have very little respect for someone that says anything like that about anyone at all. Bad juju for HER.

that is NOT a compliment

"Hey, she looks easy"

"If I can get to sleep with the other guys on the campaign trail, we won't have to spend extra money finding women for them."

"I'm prettier than she is, no one will believe I'm sleeping with her."

"Cool! She thinks my tan looks like an aura."

"Elliot Spitzer, that idiot! I'm not that stupid, I won't get caught."

that is NOT a compliment

IMHO, having sex with someone outside of your relationship is more about "different" than "more beautiful." Routinely, I've seen this. Stepping out is rarely because the wife isn't physically attractive enough - it's because others are attractive in their own right and there is a fantasy attached to the newness of it all.

"Elizabeth Edwards has 'bad energy' claimed the woman who had an affair with two-time presidential candidate John Edwards, according to Monday's online edition of Newsweek magazine.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,401324,00.html

Okay..the fact that this woman has the NERVE to say that Elizabeth Edwards has "bad energy" just picked up some BAD energy from ME.

How dare her - when she is the other party to adultry! MY GOD!

Okay. Too angry. Will stop now =)

Have very little respect for someone that says anything like that about anyone at all. Bad juju for HER.

But she only "met Elizabeth once". :rolleyes: I don't think she is the sharpest blade....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Btoole5
Back