Jon Ramsey on 48Hours

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What a complete waste of an hour! Just some more IDI propaganda sponsored by Tracey, Smit and Ramsey. Let's have Ramsey face a REAL interview by a unbiased reporter who has done his/her homework and can ask the REAL questions.

Cypros said:
What a complete waste of an hour! Just some more IDI propaganda sponsored by Tracey, Smit and Ramsey. Let's have Ramsey face a REAL interview by a unbiased reporter who has done his/her homework and can ask the REAL questions.

Let's also boycott CBS until they decide to employ serious journalists.

DEPUTYDAWG said:
Karr a part of a "bigger conspiracy" to get JBR? Oh please....

What? You don't think Karr is part of a small foreign faction? :doh:

jubie said:
Jubie

Hey Michelle :blowkiss: Hope you see your brother soon, prayers for his safety! J.
Thanks, he had a bad Thanksgiving. It was one of the worst there he said. Pray for him he is scared. :(

Cypros said:
I was disappointed in the interviews too.

It's one thing to present their side, but you have to have balance.

michelle said:
Thanks, he had a bad Thanksgiving. It was one of the worst there he said. Pray for him he is scared. :(

I will Michelle.

capps said:
What really infuriated me is that Karr got and is getting exactly what he wanted,the sick person that he is,and that is to be somehow imbedded into the JonBenet case.He is loving this.

As far as the rope,it seems somewhere along the years,I thought when the rope was brought up,even John dismissed it,saying although he and Patsy didn't personally recognize it,he didn't think it too much of a stretch to believe it was JAR's,because he did a lot of hiking and climbing,and JAR may have left it in his closet.

The only thing "new" that I got out of the show,was that JMK referred to Nedra as Neddie in one of his e-mails ....certainly nothing to lose sleep over.
CBS forgot to mention that carr, did interview gram & pa that is where he got her nick name from, what a total waste of time that ram love in show,,

This can't be the same John Ramsey that was so upset that the media was hounding him that his lawyer said he was ready to leave the country?

That John Ramsey wouldn't go out of his way to do a tv interview.
rolleyes.gif

What's the difference between OJ's love affair with the media and Team Ramsey's? Not much, from what I can tell.

DEPUTYDAWG said:
Karr a part of a "bigger conspiracy" to get JBR? Oh please....
Yea,I figured they're going to try to use him to go down in history and in the history books as 'the guy who didn't do it, but knew something about who did...' Just another tactic to clear their name.

Nuisanceposter said:
The rope found in JAR's room isn't even close to the same kind as the cord that was used to strangle to tie up JonBenet. There are pictures of that rope at FFJ, as well as pictures of JonBenet posing with rope that looks like it in the little country girl portrait, and pictures of Patsy et al in the Ramsey house with rope that looks the same being used as decoration. The Christmas tree that Patsy put up in JAR's room was also decorated with a cowboy theme.

Why the intruder bring rope, use cord, and leave the rope in JAR's room?

LS hasn't been objective since the day he sat and prayed with J&P.
Yes,and would he also leave his flashlight on the bar,wiped down at that,when he would likely need it to see to get out of the house?I don't think so......
Yes,I thought maybe LS just bought into the mental stuff the manipulative R's were dishing out,but after seeing THAT,it leaves no doubt that he's just another sell-out.
As for him saying to take the ransom note at face value,wouldn't the R's likely have been the ones to have done that if they'd thought it was real??? They didn't buy it either.SO where's the foreign faction LS???The whole note was nothing but a RUSE and you don't have to be very intelligent to see that.(PS Lou....foreigners don't purposely misspell.)

Chrishope said:
What? You don't think Karr is part of a small foreign faction? :doh:

:laugh: :laugh:

oh, thaaaattt's right, forgot about that small foreign faction! Well, that's the ticket! :D

Nuisanceposter said:
I didn't see the whole thing, just bits here and there. I was so infuriated by the Ramsey spin once again denying JonBenet a chance at justice that I had to change channels frequently. Trip DeMuth is as bad as Tracey and shouldn't even be allowed in front of a camera to talk about this case.

And just where does Lou Smit get off telling people JonBenet was struggling with the strangler? Has he read the autopsy? Where is the physical evidence of JonBenet in a struggle with her killer? Has he seen an autopsy report that the public hasn't seen, one that completely contradicts the one we have seen? How else could he actually think she struggled at all?

Where are the defense wounds? There aren't any on her hands and feet, nor her forearms and shins. There are no bruises or abrasions on her wrists indicating she was restrained. There's very little damage to the interior of her neck, as if she didn't present a struggle at all, and the insides of her cheeks and her tongue all in good condition and NOTHING ABOUT THE BODY shows signs of JonBenet struggling while being strangled whatsoever.

I used to think Lou Smit was a man who meant well and got misdirected down the wrong path by a deceitful couple cloaked in fake Christianity, and now I've changed my mind. He is clearly intending to lie to the public and preserve the Ramsey name. There's no other explanation for his blatant untruths, such as JonBenet struggling. He has to know damn well that the autopsy clearly indicates JonBenet offered no struggle at all to her killer. I'm just sick with anger and outrage at how these "adults" can sit there and pimp this insane intruder theory, and I couldn't be more horrified that that reprehensible maggot Karr got himself all over the telly again. He is SO NOT WORTH the electricity it takes to put his sappy sorry pansy face on screen.
:clap: :woohoo: What I will say if there has been a conspiracy regarding the JonBenet murder that Karr was a part of. I am willing to believe that it was in providing them with an intruder and someone that was groomed to take the rap. Everything has its price. Would that not be interesting if that is so. Its just a thought. What if Karr was groomed to look like the intruder....so he could get his 15 minutes and support his cause which is to make people think sexual love for children should be considered normal. Gack!!

The only conspiracy he's part of is to give a gift to the Ramseys!

Maybe you guys mentioned this and I missed it but did you see a female journalist interviewing Trip DeMuth sometime over Thanksgiving? Sorry with the Holidays and all I don't know what channel or who the interviewer was but DeMuthhe was surprised by some of the documents she had. He even asked her to make it clear that they did not come from him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briankap
Back