Judicial District: 20th Judicial District

Year Solved:

Race: Caucasian

NamUs Case #: Unknown

Eyes: Blue

NCMEC Case #: Unknown

Hair: Blond/Strawberry

About this Case:
On December 26, 1997, JonBent Ramsey was found in the basement of her home. The cause of death was determined to be asphyxia. Anyone with information regarding this case, is asked to please contact the Boulder Police Department.

If you have any information about this case, please contact:
Boulder Police Department
Boulder
Colorado

Colorado Cold Case Files - Case Detail: JonBenet Ramsey

JonBenet Ramsey

Case Details

Case Type: Homicide

Height: 3' 6"

Case Status: OPEN

Weight: 36 lbs

Aliases:

Identifying Marks:

Incident Date: 12/26/1996

Agency: Boulder Police Department

City: Boulder

Date of Birth: 08/06/1990

County: Boulder

Date of Death: 12/26/1996

Agency Case #: P96-21871

Judicial District: 20th Judicial District

Year Solved:

Race: Caucasian

NamUs Case #: Unknown

Eyes: Blue

NCMEC Case #: Unknown

Hair: Blond/Strawberry

About this Case:
On December 26, 1997, JonBent Ramsey was found in the basement of her home. The cause of death was determined to be asphyxia. Anyone with information regarding this case, is asked to please contact the Boulder Police Department.

If you have any information about this case, please contact:
Boulder Police Department
Boulder
Colorado

Thanks for posting this, UK. Been away for quite some time, but still check in on recent posts from time to time. Your diligence to the case, especially to newcomers is admirable.

My memory might be fading, but I always thought JB'S weight at TOD was 45 lbs, and was surprised to see it listed as 36 lbs in this report. Seems like a very slight amount for a 6 year old.

Such a tragic case, and I still hold out hope that one day we'll have real answers that lead to justice for JBR.

Thanks for posting this, UK. Been away for quite some time, but still check in on recent posts from time to time. Your diligence to the case, especially to newcomers is admirable.

My memory might be fading, but I always thought JB'S weight at TOD was 45 lbs, and was surprised to see it listed as 36 lbs in this report. Seems like a very slight amount for a 6 year old.

Such a tragic case, and I still hold out hope that one day we'll have real answers that lead to justice for JBR.

midwest mama,
Nice to hear from you. I'm not certain about JonBenet's weight, but am with you thinking it seems a bit on the light side.

I reckon we will have answers one day. Once LW and JR have passed on and the media are not constrained by potential court cases, as we know the Ramsey's are trigger happy and have grown even more wealthy as their litigation cases succeed. Just consider Burke Ramsey a multi-millionaire at his young age, he never need to work again. Will he inherit JR's wealth, I'll be taking a keen interest in the probate.

Again thanks for your kind words.

I wonder if 36lbs is an error of some sort. I've always seen her weight approximated at 45 lbs (including in the autopsy). Could they have gotten her height (3'6") mixed up with her weight?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back