JonBenet Ramson letter - written before or after + linguistics

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Let me guess, your news comes from someplace other than my news? I can't imagine where you get your news from, since not even the tabs are printing RDI anymore!

The BORG are spinnin their wheels for years, round and round in a circle, fer nuthin.:boohoo:

I'm a complete nobody and get my news wherever I can, so don't waste your time posting to me or worrying your pretty Little Head over a a little Rat!:bee:

:other_beatingA_Dead:other_beatingA_Dead:

There is No Way that you could have typed that with laughing you a$$ off!

Yes, just the thought of it cracks me up. Alot of IDI's will say..."well, JB had Patsy's fibers already on her and that's how they ended up in and on those other places in the basement". Well, I just can't imagine HOW fibers could leap up off of a person's (JB) clothes and float over to the paint tote...and land there. And then more fibers jump up and say..."wow that looks like fun, lets head on over to the garotte and entwine ourselves into it", so they leap up from off of JB's clothes and float on over to the garotte, and somehow manage to entwine themselves. Okay...now the sticky side of the tape...if Patsy's fibers were INDEED on JB, then yes...I can see how they could innocently end up in that one location. But, the other locations? The only explaination for that, is that Patsy would have HAD to have been there, for those jacket fibers to have landed where they did. Because, there is no way that Patsy's fibers are going to float off of JB and onto the garotte, and inside of the paint tote...the two things that are directly linked to JB's murder.

PLEASE take the Honor....

Well, here goes:

Items unsourced to the Ramseys: Cord, tape, pineapple, unknown blunt instrument or surface, and...

one more unsourced item.

The handwriting. It has not been officially sourced to the house, except of course by RDI enthusiasts.

Have you seen the comparison RiverRat has, HOTYH? That's only one of many.

Not one of these five items have been proven to belong to the R's, after 12 long years? I can't believe it. Maybe someday if just one of these items can be proven to belong, then RDI might start to be believable.

I'll hold you to that.

Does RDI believe claims like "PR always had pineapple because JBR liked it," as tangible proof positive that the R's owned that pineapple?

It's a damn fine inference.

Where does it say PR always had pineapple? Does RDI also believe that its not unusual for multiple items not originally sourced to the house to stay that way for 12 years?? Thats quite an investigative lull, doncha think?

Considering how the "investigation" played out, are you REALLY surprised?

I don't think RDI fully understands the idea if RDI then all items had to be on hand that night.

I wouldn't trash anyone else for not understanding.

Had to be owned by the R's, and had to come to the R's house. Accidental rage fit theory requires all items to be on hand, already existing at the house for other innocent purposes.

Right.

That should be really easy to prove and yet RDI can't. Not on just one or two items either. Believe it or not, MOST items used in the murder cant be factually traced to the house or any of its members.

You ARE aware of the lack of search warrants and attempts to bury leads, right?

What more does RDI need to see its way off? Unidentified male DNA at the crime scene?

Two words: Dennis Dechaine.

How can you post that PR wrote the note, when zero of the five BPD-hired CDE's stated it?

Because he can't not see what his eyes see. And as I've tried to explain before, there's a big difference between stating it officially and unofficially.

Are you then taking over the official investigation,

It would be a definite improvement!

or can we conclude that the RN handwriting isn't officially sourced to the house?

Now be careful, HOTYH. "Officially" is the key word here.

Let me guess, your news comes from someplace other than my news? I can't imagine where you get your news from, since not even the tabs are printing RDI anymore

I guess it doesn't faze you that PR admitted they were hers?

BINGO.

This board is not really "live" or real time. When we don't answer in a timely manner it's because we may not have read a post for a while after it was posed.

BTW (by the way) I am never an a........ to anyone except my husband's family, thanks for asking. I am a bit*h sometimes though.
And I'd never call a fellow boardie either.
That being said, no hard feelings.
I am all about peace and serenity since living in my present location (see above).

Apologies to you and others for my strange reactions the other night. Cringing here...please forgive me. In hindsight re-reading, you've all been great. :blushing::blushing:

Apologies to you and others for my strange reactions the other night. Cringing here...please forgive me. In hindsight re-reading, you've all been great. :blushing::blushing:

Well, admitting that you were wrong takes a mighty big person. So kudos to you!!! I ...for one...forgive you. Nobody is perfect....we all make mistakes, at some point in our lives.

Yes, just the thought of it cracks me up. Alot of IDI's will say..."well, JB had Patsy's fibers already on her and that's how they ended up in and on those other places in the basement". Well, I just can't imagine HOW fibers could leap up off of a person's (JB) clothes and float over to the paint tote...and land there. And then more fibers jump up and say..."wow that looks like fun, lets head on over to the garotte and entwine ourselves into it", so they leap up from off of JB's clothes and float on over to the garotte, and somehow manage to entwine themselves. Okay...now the sticky side of the tape...if Patsy's fibers were INDEED on JB, then yes...I can see how they could innocently end up in that one location. But, the other locations? The only explaination for that, is that Patsy would have HAD to have been there, for those jacket fibers to have landed where they did. Because, there is no way that Patsy's fibers are going to float off of JB and onto the garotte, and inside of the paint tote...the two things that are directly linked to JB's murder.

Patsy's big mistake re the clothing IMO:I will never believe that a woman like her would wear in the morning when preparing for a trip the same clothes she wore on the previous night at a dinner party.

NO way!

When did she begin stating that anyway?After they hired lawyers?Good strategy anyway.They must have known about possible fibers left at the crime scene.

Forgiven- no problem. And welcome to the board.

Patsy's big mistake re the clothing IMO:I will never believe that a woman like her would wear in the morning when preparing for a trip the same clothes she wore on the previous night at a dinner party.

NO way!

When did she begin stating that anyway?After they hired lawyers?Good strategy anyway.They must have known about possible fibers left at the crime scene.

I so totally agree with you. They were millionaires for crying out loud. Like she is going to wear the same outfit that she had worn the night before. It would be all stinky and stuff. IMO...she didn't have time to change (she was too busy flying into a rage with her daughter, writing a ransom note, and staging a cover up). Also, she used this to her advantage...by trying to explain away the fibers from her jacket that was found on JB, saying that she had thrown herself onto JB's body..and that is how the fibers got there. She forgot one little detail though....when she threw herself onto JB's body, it had already been covered with a sweat shirt and blanket. And IMO...this is the reason that John "disturbed" (for lack of a better word) the crime scene. Well of COURSE they would find his fibers on her or his fingerprints on the duct tape (I wonder IF that duct tape had ever been tested for prints?) because he is the one that REMOVED the tape..and brought her upstairs.

I so totally agree with you. They were millionaires for crying out loud. Like she is going to wear the same outfit that she had worn the night before. It would be all stinky and stuff. IMO...she didn't have time to change (she was too busy flying into a rage with her daughter, writing a ransom note, and staging a cover up). Also, she used this to her advantage...by trying to explain away the fibers from her jacket that was found on JB, saying that she had thrown herself onto JB's body..and that is how the fibers got there. She forgot one little detail though....when she threw herself onto JB's body, it had already been covered with a sweat shirt and blanket. And IMO...this is the reason that John "disturbed" (for lack of a better word) the crime scene. Well of COURSE they would find his fibers on her or his fingerprints on the duct tape (I wonder IF that duct tape had ever been tested for prints?) because he is the one that REMOVED the tape..and brought her upstairs.

This is something I have always wondered about...what if one of the first cops had found JB? That one officer (French?) just missed finding her. If he HAD found her though, would J and P just have thrown themselves on JB or what was their plan? Or, was there no plan in regards to fibers, etc? Maybe they were too frenzied to think about that? If they were it is understandable, but I can't think of a reason that Patsy wouldn't have changed clothes...I would have put on a nightshirt and a robe to make it look like I just got up and found a ransom note. I wouldn't have answered the door wearing dressy clothes and full makeup. And why did John get to shower? He got to say that he took a sleeping pill and slept all night, then showered in the morning like any other morning. He didn't make the 911 call. He did not write the note, or find the note. He did not have last contact with JB...hmm. Seems like he was able to completely distance himself with whatever happened!?

This is something I have always wondered about...what if one of the first cops had found JB? That one officer (French?) just missed finding her. If he HAD found her though, would J and P just have thrown themselves on JB or what was their plan? Or, was there no plan in regards to fibers, etc? Maybe they were too frenzied to think about that? If they were it is understandable, but I can't think of a reason that Patsy wouldn't have changed clothes...I would have put on a nightshirt and a robe to make it look like I just got up and found a ransom note. I wouldn't have answered the door wearing dressy clothes and full makeup. And why did John get to shower? He got to say that he took a sleeping pill and slept all night, then showered in the morning like any other morning. He didn't make the 911 call. He did not write the note, or find the note. He did not have last contact with JB...hmm. Seems like he was able to completely distance himself with whatever happened!?

My guess is...that both of them probably would have thrown themselves over JB's body, if French had of found her first. I just don't believe that Patsy had time to change her clothes...I agree with you, I would have at least LOOKED like I had just gotten up from being asleep. I really don't think that she realized WHAT she was wearing...nor did she care. It worked to her advantage. I find it strange that Patsy "found" the RN, read part of it, and screamed for John...at the exact, precise time...as he was stepping out of the shower. Guess they just have "perfect timing". Another weird thing...she said in an interview with CNN...that she was heading down that spiral staircase to start the coffee, when she found the RN. Wouldn't it have made more sense, for her to have gone downstairs, start the coffee...and then get ready while it was brewing? They are "supposedly" in this huge hurry to leave for their trip...but, she chooses to get ready first...outfit, hair and makeup...and THEN go down to start the coffee? It just doesn't make any sense to me. For me personally...I have to have my coffee FIRST, to wake up...and THEN I get ready.

I so totally agree with you. They were millionaires for crying out loud. Like she is going to wear the same outfit that she had worn the night before.

Thats some hard evidence----she must be guilty!

If Officer French (the first LE on the scene) had found the body first AND followed proper police procedure he would have left the body "in situ" right there on the floor of the wineceller, sealed the door and called in a murder. He would NOT have carried her up nor allowed anyone else down there to see her. The body would have remained untouched until examined by the coroner. At that point, the parents would be suspects because she was found dead in her own home. If they had been arrested, another relative or someone else would have been called into the morgue to identify the body before the autopsy.

THEN I'd like to see how they explained their fibers on the body, garrote and tape.

I so totally agree with you. They were millionaires for crying out loud. Like she is going to wear the same outfit that she had worn the night before.

Thats some hard evidence----she must be guilty!

Well, not exactly. The fact that Patsy was a millionaire, and was wearing the same outfit two days in a row...is strange, but that is not why she must be guilty. The fibers from the jacket that she was wearing was found entwined in the garotte, on the sticky side of the tape over JB's mouth, and INSIDE of the paint tote. THAT is the reason that she must be guilty. Well, that and a butt load of other evidence. She never went to bed that night...THAT is why she was wearing the same clothing from the night before.

Well, not exactly. The fact that Patsy was a millionaire, and was wearing the same outfit two days in a row...is strange, but that is not why she must be guilty. The fibers from the jacket that she was wearing was found entwined in the garotte, on the sticky side of the tape over JB's mouth, and INSIDE of the paint tote. THAT is the reason that she must be guilty. Well, that and a butt load of other evidence. She never went to bed that night...THAT is why she was wearing the same clothing from the night before.

I also believe she admitted (before she knew about where the jacket fibers were found) that she could not recall ever wearing that jacket in the basement or when painting. I can see her MO in throwing herself on the body in case any evidence linking to her was discovered. But she didn't know at that time that those tiny fibers (maybe so small they couldn't even be seen) were in the tote, in the garrote and on the tape. I think she was thinking more of bits of her hair, make-up, clothing lint, etc. being ON the body (on JBR's clothes).

Her jacket was black and red....why would only the red fibers transfer? I don't believe they matched fibers to Patsy's clothing---more fabrication by the BPD. I wonder if they compared them to the santa suit they took in as evidence? Why take that particular piece of evidence?

And where did the wolf dog hairs come from?

Her jacket was black and red....why would only the red fibers transfer?

The same reason only orange and blue fibers transferred to Danielle Van Dam. Of course, that assumes it WAS the jacket. It's generally agreed that it was PR's red sweater and that the interviewer misspoke. (Typical male.)

I don't believe they matched fibers to Patsy's clothing---more fabrication by the BPD.

I guess it doesn't make you any difference that PR admitted they were hers?
I've been at this way too long to fall for that one.

Her jacket was black and red....why would only the red fibers transfer? I don't believe they matched fibers to Patsy's clothing---more fabrication by the BPD. I wonder if they compared them to the santa suit they took in as evidence? Why take that particular piece of evidence?

And where did the wolf dog hairs come from?

It wasn't JUST the red fibers that transfered? Where did you get THAT from? And why would they LIE about that? I DO believe that they matched those fibers to Patsy's jacket. It was Beaver hair...not wolf dog hair. And it was believed to have came from Patsy's fur boots that she wore to the White's party, but...we will never know, since she NEVER did turn those over to investigators, claiming that she had misplaced them. :rolleyes:

Because he can't not see what his eyes see. And as I've tried to explain before, there's a big difference between stating it officially and unofficially.

Handwriting experts won't 'officially' say that PR wrote the note, because...

they're afraid?
money?
political infighting?

But 'unofficially' they say she wrote it.

Hmm... Is this what you think?? When zero out of five CDE's refuse to officially state that PR wrote the note is more than just a strikeout. Its a TKO. What they say unofficially becomes all the more irrelevant if it differs from the official view. If there is a difference between official and unofficial views, it casts doubt on professionalism.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back