Jonbenet's bed

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know,but did you read this?B/c I think the R's are basically trying to say that the White's drugged something she ate that night.(I don't buy that). But why would they say that? Did the R's give her something?? If so, then it may not have been in the pineapple but..nonetheless,this is interesting.
WM talks about the fact there could have been more than one tox test.She's a former prosecutor.
http://websleuths.com/forums/showpos...09&postcount=1

In DOI,one line stuck right out at me when I read it,I kept thinking,why would JR even bother to take the time to point that out??? ....DOI,pprback p. 8:

Priscilla made a small plate especially for JonBenet to make sure there would be some left for her to try.

(emphasis mine)

LOL...after I posted, I took a nap...but right before I drifted to sleep, I realized what you meant. Sorry...

Yep, he said that same thing in his interview....but, don't forget....he ASKED her to save some out....that is why she did it. Nothing sinister going on there. I don't believe that John or Patsy drugged JB with the pineapple....I just think that they were trying every opportunity to point the finger elsewhere...no matter how good of friends they were.

There was NOTHING strange at all about the Whites (or any other family friend) saving a plate of a child's favorite food at a party. Anyone would do the same. I would (and have). This is just another example of the Rs throwing anyone they can under the bus. (and it was a pretty BIG bus)

And, go back and read John's interview....he ASKED Priscilla to save some cracked crab out for JB, she just didn't take it upon herself to do it. Priscilla was making little plates for the kids, of hot dogs (weiners) and barbeque sauce...and John asked Priscilla if he would also put some cracked crab on JB's plate. Then he goes and says that it thought that it was "STRANGE". HE is the one that is strange.

I totally agree,I'm only saying the R's were trying to say PW spiked the cracked crab with something,I don't buy that for one second,that's so absurd.The R's are the ones that are 'strange' for saying that !

Amen to that!!!

Oh, I know it wasn't you saying it was strange- it was the Rs! As far as the insinuated drugging of JBR- toxicology reports showed no drugs. Now- I have seen where some think that certain things like that may have been redacted from the autopsy. But again, although that CAN be done, it has to be shown where something has been removed (like a black bar blocking the print) or the way the interviews have been edited by listing every numbered line, but some lines are blank after the number. That showed that there WAS something on that line but it's been removed.
I don't think legally the coroner is allowed to actually lie or falsify the report by saying no drugs were found if indeed there were.

Then again, this was Boulder....

And, go back and read John's interview....he ASKED Priscilla to save some cracked crab out for JB, she just didn't take it upon herself to do it. Priscilla was making little plates for the kids, of hot dogs (weiners) and barbeque sauce...and John asked Priscilla if he would also put some cracked crab on JB's plate. Then he goes and says that it thought that it was "STRANGE". HE is the one that is strange.

amen to that.they really got together and collaborated on PW's crab,didn't they,even using the same phrase.they were pretty desperate.

LOL...after I posted, I took a nap...but right before I drifted to sleep, I realized what you meant. Sorry...

Yep, he said that same thing in his interview....but, don't forget....he ASKED her to save some out....that is why she did it. Nothing sinister going on there. I don't believe that John or Patsy drugged JB with the pineapple....I just think that they were trying every opportunity to point the finger elsewhere...no matter how good of friends they were.

yep,I wonder if JR ever played the game Twister growing up...he sure is good at it !

amen to that.they really got together and collaborated on PW's crab,didn't they,even using the same phrase.they were pretty desperate.

I think that they should have separated them, when they had their interviews. I don't know how they could have done it....but, after each day of interviewing, Patsy claims they didn't discuss things...BUT...John says that they did. And I, for once....believe John. There is NO WAY that two parents of a murdered child, after being interviewed, are NOT going to discuss what was said. NO WAY! They should have figured out a way to keep them apart, during the few days of the interview....put them in separate hotel rooms, take away their car, and their telephones.

I think that they should have separated them, when they had their interviews. I don't know how they could have done it....but, after each day of interviewing, Patsy claims they didn't discuss things...BUT...John says that they did. And I, for once....believe John. There is NO WAY that two parents of a murdered child, after being interviewed, are NOT going to discuss what was said. NO WAY! They should have figured out a way to keep them apart, during the few days of the interview....put them in separate hotel rooms, take away their car, and their telephones.

ITA!
(I totally agree,for those that don't know the abbrev.)

You are correct. They must have discussed the interviews about their daughter's death. Especially when you consider they went on LKL to ask the public to help find their daughter's killer.
In any other investigation the principle familly members would be questioned separately.
I believe a big part of why this murder has not been solved is the lack of skills on the Boulder LE.

You are correct. They must have discussed the interviews about their daughter's death. Especially when you consider they went on LKL to ask the public to help find their daughter's killer.
In any other investigation the principle familly members would be questioned separately.
I believe a big part of why this murder has not been solved is the lack of skills on the Boulder LE.

I so totally agree!!

John admitted in his interview, that they talked about their interviews with each other, although...Patsy says that all they did after the day was done, was go to sleep....and not talk....because they were SOOO tired. YEAH RIGHT!!!

Of course, standard LE procedure would be to separate the family- interview them separately, etc. But the Rs lawyered up almost instantly. By the time LE reinforcements got there that afternoon- they were greeted BY one of the R lawyers, weren't they? And when LE allowed them to go to the Fernies' and went to interview them the next day, their lawyers were there too, as I recall. And don't forget the word came down from the DA's office immediately too! "Treat these people as victims, not as suspects."

Of course, standard LE procedure would be to separate the family- interview them separately, etc. But the Rs lawyered up almost instantly. By the time LE reinforcements got there that afternoon- they were greeted BY one of the R lawyers, weren't they? And when LE allowed them to go to the Fernies' and went to interview them the next day, their lawyers were there too, as I recall. And don't forget the word came down from the DA's office immediately too! "Treat these people as victims, not as suspects."

I know...how totally stupid could they be? I believe that if they had of been separated, during those days of interviewing....that they probably would have tripped up, and said something incriminating. (Of course...I think they said plenty of things that were incriminating....but, apparently it wasn't enough for an arrest...or an indictment). I think that if they had of been kept apart, and therefore not able to discuss the case with each other...then....I believe one of them....probably Patsy....would have given herself away...enough for her to have died in prison.

I so totally agree!!

John admitted in his interview, that they talked about their interviews with each other, although...Patsy says that all they did after the day was done, was go to sleep....and not talk....because they were SOOO tired. YEAH RIGHT!!!

Of course they were tired. It takes plenty of energy to cover up a murder.
jmo

Of course they were tired. It takes plenty of energy to cover up a murder.
jmo

LOL...very, VERY true!!!! I guess that it exhausted them, to have to come up with so many lies.

yes,and I think it was Bynum that told LE there would be no interviews that day.Then the Pediatrician kicks in(at JR's prompting,IMO) and starts in whine mode in defense of Patsy...'can't you see she can barely walk? she's in no condition to be interviewed ! THAT was very unprofessional.And that's not JMO.It IS.He knew better...he should have empowered her by encouraging her to go down to LE and talk to them...anything she could do to help would make her feel less a victim.(that is,only if she doesn't have anything to hide! he knew something was up,IMO.He had to have smelled a rat.)Can't walk? Put her in a wheelchair ! They're no more special than anyone else,no matter the reason,to not have been expected to follow normal procedures.
And then JR whines.."can't you just talk to us here???" NO JR...that's not proper procedure ! As I'm sure he knew.

yes,and I think it was Bynum that told LE there would be no interviews that day.Then the Pediatrician kicks in(at JR's prompting,IMO) and starts in whine mode in defense of Patsy...'can't you see she can barely walk? she's in no condition to be interviewed ! THAT was very unprofessional.And that's not JMO.It IS.He knew better...he should have empowered her by encouraging her to go down to LE and talk to them...anything she could do to help would make her feel less a victim.(that is,only if she doesn't have anything to hide! he knew something was up,IMO.He had to have smelled a rat.)Can't walk? Put her in a wheelchair ! They're no more special than anyone else,no matter the reason,to not have been expected to follow normal procedures.
And then JR whines.."can't you just talk to us here???" NO JR...that's not proper procedure ! As I'm sure he knew.

And I don't see why John and Patsy didn't want to talk at the station...if they were willing to talk at their house. I believe that was John's way of stalling.

I think they wanted time to get their stories stright...and to give the lawyers time to plan their stonewalling. They should have been taken to the station right away. But they asked for a day...and we all know the Rs got whatever they asked for....copies of the ransom note, copies of the evidence, they gave the case to them on a silver platter for their lawyers to plug up every hole.

I think they wanted time to get their stories stright...and to give the lawyers time to plan their stonewalling. They should have been taken to the station right away. But they asked for a day...and we all know the Rs got whatever they asked for....copies of the ransom note, copies of the evidence, they gave the case to them on a silver platter for their lawyers to plug up every hole.

Yeah, for sure...that's exactly why John was stalling...or else...he and Patsy would have gone THAT NIGHT to the station, to help to find the "killer" of their daughter. I mean, even if they didn't give a full blown interview...one that is 300 + pages (as in Patsy's 98 interview).....they could have given a short one...like the ones that they gave in 1997. Even if it was just to go to the station and say..."Look, we put her in the bed, after coming home from the White's..and that is the last time that we saw her alive". I know that they were supposedly "distraught"...but, they could have been questioned for about 10 or 15 min. ....the first one didn't have to be some long, drawn out thing...that lasted on into the night. They ...imo...could have done that, at least....for JB. I mean, IF they hadn't been the cause of her death.

Yeah, for sure...that's exactly why John was stalling...or else...he and Patsy would have gone THAT NIGHT to the station, to help to find the "killer" of their daughter. I mean, even if they didn't give a full blown interview...one that is 300 + pages (as in Patsy's 98 interview).....they could have given a short one...like the ones that they gave in 1997. Even if it was just to go to the station and say..."Look, we put her in the bed, after coming home from the White's..and that is the last time that we saw her alive". I know that they were supposedly "distraught"...but, they could have been questioned for about 10 or 15 min. ....the first one didn't have to be some long, drawn out thing...that lasted on into the night. They ...imo...could have done that, at least....for JB. I mean, IF they hadn't been the cause of her death.

right,they could have at least given a statement.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lamonara
Back