Jose Baez Press Conference - Wed., 1/21/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If they are small distractions, then why is he having a presser over it?

Oh brother, he's throwing the hispanic card out there.

He should be using this time wisely and get more up to speed on his case so he doesn't look clueless in the court room. What does he expect, he is defending a criminal, things are going to be said that are not too popular.

Oh he is NOT pulling the ethnicity card. HAS HE HEARD OF ALBERTO GONZALES? The former ATTORNEY GENERAL? I'm sure he's had a few big cases.

Uhmmm....sticks and Uhmmm...stones can break my bones but Uhmmm...names can never hurt Uhmmm...me.

Tell me he is is SO not trying to say that he is being attacked b/c he is hispanic! THAT IS slimy. This is not about race ala OJ. YUCK

I wonder if thats JBs and Casey kid in the background? just kidding

Interesting timing...the same day there is a doc dump with hearts and stickys...I'm beginning to think he drummed this whole bar investigation up himself.

Change of venue?! That is a bigger deal than Caylee's remains being released?!?! Come on, JB!! We ARE interested in Justice!!!

First hispanic lawyer to have a case of this magnitude.

Sounds like he thinks he's a roll model for hispanic defese attornies?

Nothing about the discovery, you'll find out what he thinks at trial.

COV - very shortly. Not disclosing where they want to move to. The defese won't disclose it. He wants it kept secret so "justice can work".

:rolleyes:

Yet, still no mention on when defense will release Caylee's remains. Now that would be important news.

ETA: Sorry SS, we were thinking alike.

Oh he is NOT pulling the ethnicity card. HAS HE HEARD OF ALBERTO GONZALEZ? The former ATTORNEY GENERAL? I'm sure he's had a few big cases.

Hey nice of you to use the correct word for this: ethnicity. Seldom do I see it done correctly ... so, I didn't bother to do it myself.
:thumb: :thumb:

"I have conducted myself in the most professional manner that I possibly can." (did you see his left eyebrow raise,when he said 'that i can' LOL)

He's going to answer three questions from three specific reporters?

WTH, did he hand pick them?

He stated that HE does not have any entertainment deals, no book deal, and no contingency fee arrangement.

He did not say that he has not negotiated licensing fees on Casey's behalf for photos and video. She is not convicted yet, she can sell those photos. Normally the victims family would step in with a civil suit to be heard after the criminal case and ask that the defendants assets be frozen (not always granted, but frequently is).

LOL he just took a question and answered in spanish - did you see the lady next to him asking what he said??? LOL only JB

He sounds more concerned about saving face in the Hispanic community! He will take 3 questions from 3 specific reporters. First one, HISPANIC!! All in Spanish. Mike Galanos has left the scene, his panel says..."This is not about you Jose!!" YAY!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boomirrin
Back