Jose Baez to read Casey Anthony's Statement regarding her daughter's memorial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That was short, and he didn't say whether or not Casey would be watching the memorial service on television. Although it appears that Casey won't be watching because she didn't want a big public service.

Jose is not attending the service, but says he will attend a private service. I'm wondering if Baez is intending to ask that Casey attend a private service? Or have a private service on close circuit television?

I am really not trying to be snarky, but why is he speaking Spanish?

My guess would be with the large Spanish speaking population of FL, I'm sure there are Spanish speaking newspapers and TV stations that are covering the case.

Sounds like some discord between the A's and KC.

Something's hinky. First BC in a presser Fri.( when asked if the A's felt their daughter was being adequately represented) laughed and refused to comment and now JB not going to public memorial and KC's statement about "understanding the family needs to do what they feel best" but basically saying it's against her wishes.

Was JB unable to go say this to the A's privately because of some discord or am I reading too much into this?

I also didn't think this statement helped the defense much, but that's just me... :rolleyes:

I had a feeling when the memorial plans were released that Caylee's body had already been cremated.

Gee, Casey. Sorry your parents didn't do what you would have preferred. I think they'd have preferred that you didn't murder their beloved grandchild, ya know?

George and Cindy may say they're still supporting Casey, but I think their actions prove otherwise. Good for them.

I couldn't watch it. But I'm not getting the point of the press release. Just a KC pity party? Can someone spell it out for me plz.

I don't get why she'd say what SHE WANTED to do - she had custody of the remains, she could have done whatever she wanted with them.

I think the remains were cremated for defense purposes, and she released this statement to later say "I didn't want the remains cremated - my parents did"

She doesn't have any money to pay for a casket or for a cremation. I think if she did, her parents would have never had ANY say in the matter.

She had custody but ultimately someone has to pay the bill to the funeral home.

Jose often speaks spanish to the media--we have a large hispanic population in Orlando and this case is featured on Telemundo and other Spanish stations.

I'm not sure what to make of this.
It was sort of a waste...I mean...a huge waste.
It was awfully me, me, me, IMO. I know, I shouldn't be surprised. :confused:

Of all of the things she could have said and of all of the times and chances she has to talk....THIS is when she chooses to speak?!?!?! And THIS is what she has to say?

For all we may feel about her parents....how dare she throw this at them after murdering their grandchild? How dare she assert her wishes after all her parents have done for her. I can't take this anymore....reverting to lurking mode.

I don't get why she'd say what SHE WANTED to do - she had custody of the remains, she could have done whatever she wanted with them.

I think the remains were cremated for defense purposes, and she released this statement to later say "I didn't want the remains cremated - my parents did"

ITA - Jose said in court that he had custody of the remains.

Oh, and if she wanted a private memorial, she shouldn;t have dumped Caylee in a PUBLIC place!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To me anyway, this was just a big ol' FU from Casey to her parents. Don't you know she is having a hissy fit because she will not be at that big memorial tomorrow, just like she did when she found out about fixing chili on Caylee's birthday and having people over..

KC is still spiteful I see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is Conway going to cover all the lies he has told about Caylee's remains still at the funeral home?
You can not believe one word any of them say!

I don't think they put creamted remains in a casket, an urn maybee

Yeah but they still go in a coffin before they are cremated.

If Caylee was to be buried and had a headstone, how does KC think she could ever visit it anyway?
Does she seriously believe she's gonna get her freedom back? I think she does. WTH?

She doesn't have any money to pay for a casket or for a cremation. I think if she did, her parents would have never had ANY say in the matter.

Give me a second to find the actual link but I believe I read that the funeral was being paid for by a 3rd party.

Does anyone think the funeral home donated their services? No expense there, I think.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back