Jose Baez

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt. I speculated that there was motive to the 6 hour meetings and now this. Casey and her mother might be more cunning than we all thought.
It might be a ploy on Baez's part, not Cindy's. Setting up for an appeal because he knows she's guilty. Could be all he has left in his arsenal.

No doubt. I speculated that there was motive to the 6 hour meetings and now this. Casey and her mother might be more cunning than we all thought.

That could easily be the case.

She needs a tough, seasoned, middle-aged, straight, female lawyer.

Who knows what his wife thinks. Right about the time of the motions hearings he quit wearing his wedding ring. That dog might have already hunted. I wondered at the time, why Jose's wife went to the Anthony home til after midnight the night 20/20 aired the show about the case. Was she worried?

Did she really? Tell us about it! I hadn't heard. Thanks!

I've thought something was a little odd about the way she nuzzled into his neck when she left the jailhouse the first time. Do you all remember that? I didn't think that was professionally appropriate behavior.

And, let's face it. Casey only knows one way to deal with men. Given her numerous and often sexual encounters in the months leading to her arrest, does anyone really think she's been celibate since July 16th?

It might be a ploy on Baez's part, not Cindy's. Setting up for an appeal because he knows she's guilty. Could be all he has left in his arsenal.

Not Guilty by way of disbarrment for gross ethical violations? I know the man seems clueless but yeesh!

I admit the "Repeated" warnings about physical contact do raise red flags for me. Especially given what we have seen of KC's ability to manipulate men and the 6 hour daily attornet visits.

It also makes me wonder about all the beauty products she just purchased from the jail comissary. Cause after all, jail guards don't seduce themselves!

It is either missing or he stopped wearing it several weeks ago. I do believe that started, and has been researched, about the time of the motions' hearing.

I think you are right. I haven't seen it, for awhile. Early on, he was always wearing it.

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall! Speaking of flies seems Miss Casey (Maggot) has caught another one in her web!

*boom, boom, boom, another one bites the dust!*

The guy must be blind to her looooooooong trail of victims. Everyone who gets close to her lives to regret it.

MOO

I hope Baez goes down in flames. His clown smile and grin tells me that he missed his calling and should have been on Bozo's circus.

Well, if he took the case because he wanted publicity.... he's GOT it!:eek:

Might be close to time to think up a career Plan B.

Well, I'm on a lot of lists and now I'm on the Florida Bar List. I know they read the paper but I emailed them anyway.

The guy must be blind to her looooooooong trail of victims. Everyone who gets close to her lives to regret it.

MOO

She leaves a path of destruction and death. Poor Caylee, I'm sorry you had to have her for your mother. :(

Jose Baez Repeatedly Told To Stop Touching Casey During Jail Visits
Friday, October 31, 2008 – updated: 8:43 am EDT October 31, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- In the past two weeks Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez has visited her at the jail, seven out of 14 days.

Eyewitness News has discovered that on at least two occasions jail staff had to step in and Baez was warned repeatedly about hugging Casey during their visits.:slap:

A jail report states: "The inmate's attorney was observed hugging inmate and was advised that physical contact was prohibited."

Then a week later another report stated: "Baez again observed hugging his client.":slap: :slap:

The room Baez and Anthony meet in is very small and typically there is a desk and two chairs.

Sources told Eyewitness News that on one occasion, Anthony was sitting and Baez was very close to her face. A corrections officer had to go into the room to separate them.:slap: :slap: :slap:

Eyewitness News confronted Jose Baez about the situation.

"I have no comment," he said.:lipssealed: :ashamed:

Eyewitness news' legal analyst Bill Schaeffer said it's unusual that an attorney would ever touch a client.

"The more experience you are in handling these type of clients or situation, the less likely you are to place yourself in a situation that could be regarded as a compromising situation," said Schaeffer.

When Casey was out on bond, there were several times that she would spend six hours a day at Baez's office including Saturdays. There's nothing criminal about having a relationship with a client, but Schaeffer said there are ethical issues.

"The appellate court could find that relationship overstepped the bounds of attorney client relationship and affected that performance and order a new trial," he said.

There was no evidence that Baez and Casey were actually having a relationship.

The reason touching isn't allowed at the jail is because contraband items could be passed. Baez told jail officials that he didn't know the rules, and wouldn't do it again.

Bolded by me: Oh- he didn't know. This is why they had to tell him TWICE!!!
I wonder if it was more and some of the guards are not as observant as others?

I've thought something was a little odd about the way she nuzzled into his neck when she left the jailhouse the first time. Do you all remember that? I didn't think that was professionally appropriate behavior.

And, let's face it. Casey only knows one way to deal with men. Given her numerous and often sexual encounters in the months leading to her arrest, does anyone really think she's been celibate since July 16th?

Well, KC has just ONE talent. MOO

Wait! Two, if you count identity theft.

Oh Marla! Your avatar is killing me! I just lost my breakfast!!!!! lol

Not Guilty by way of disbarrment for gross ethical violations? I know the man seems clueless but yeesh!

I admit the "Repeated" warnings about physical contact do raise red flags for me. Especially given what we have seen of KC's ability to manipulate men and the 6 hour daily attornet visits.

It also makes me wonder about all the beauty products she just purchased from the jail comissary. Cause after all, jail guards don't seduce themselves!

This case started out ugly, and went down from there.

As for all of the touching - Baez hugs Casey and says this one is from your Mom, this hug is from your Dad, this hug is from your brother, this one from your grandmother, and this one ............................well, you get the idea!

I just cannot bear to even see Baez face! Even when he does not have that evil, sick little grin on his face, he LOOKS as if he is about to break out in one.

:mad:

LOL yep!

Mamma's don't let your men around Casey!!!!!!! She's a man-eater!

But, she prolly wouldn't cooperate with the VERY kind of lawyer that she needs!

Somebody rent Alfred Hitchock's "The Paradine Case." QUICK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somnus