Jose Garcia

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Are these goodies gonna happen everyday? After being on here and chat all day yesterday, I thought I would do a balance and actually take a few hours off and this is what happens - a new magician appears! Taught me a lesson, thats for sure.

We need to start referring to them as J1 and J2.

Are these goodies gonna happen everyday? After being on here and chat all day yesterday, I thought I would do a balance and actually take a few hours off and this is what happens - a new magician appears! Taught me a lesson, thats for sure.

That will teach you to think!

Or to borrow the punch line from a very old and bad joke - we can call them Hose A and Hose B.

Apologies in advance for the pun :)

Or to borrow the punch line from a very old and bad joke - we can call them Hose A and Hose B.

Apologies in advance for the pun :)

I have been singing this tune

Jose can you see
that the b*tch is guil-ty

Jose is still there he's just hanging with a new pal.

I think (hope) this is the firm that is now representing KC.

http://www.orlando-criminal-law.com/criminal-defense/content-criminaldefense-index.cfm

I hope he's a better attorney.

Here is a little blurb under their Violent Crime Link:
"The violent crime that receives the harshest of penalties is murder, which is the unlawful, premeditated killing of another person. There are varying degrees of murder, and our criminal defense lawyers can discuss these issues http://www.orlando-criminal-law.com/criminal-defense/content-criminaldefense-violentcrimes.cfmwith you."

DUH!

I thought the A's did not like Hispanics? So how does KC get two attorneys with Hispanic names?

Another Jose Garcia in Florida?
Graduated: Juris Doctorate, University of Florida, 2001
José F. García
Member in Good Standing Eligible to practice in Florida

ID Number: - 510211
Address: Udowychenko & Garcia, P.A.
3367 W Vine St Ste 203
Kissimmee, Florida 347414665
United States
Phone: 407.8477775
Fax: 407.8477396
E-Mail:

County: Osceola
Circuit: 9
Admitted: 09/17/2001
Sections: Labor and Employment Law
Trial Lawyers

10-Year Discipline History None

Are we sure this Jose is more qualified than Jose? I think I'm gonna :bang:

I guess I'll have to change the lawfirm to add the Jose's.

:laugh:

The Florida Bar lists him as an employee of Baez ... but he is also listed on the Orlando Divorce Lawyer/ Longwell Gentile site. According to the bar he has only been an attorney for 2 years +/- a few months. So he isn't qualified to represent Casey as first chair either ... however, it does mention that at some point in his long 2 year career he worked for Office of the Public Defender, Ninth Judicial Circuit, Orlando, Florida as an Assistant Public Defender ... so maybe he is using that experience to help with the defense.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jon86
Back