Josh Duggar Charged With Receipt/Possession Child Sexual Abuse Material *Guilty* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Peppery

Verified Registered Nurse
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Mod Note:
I know this is an emotionally charged thread, but please keep in mind the thread is about Josh and his actions. Posts that continue to discuss family members that have not been named as a POI in this case will be removed.

A reminder of the rules can be found below. The Rules

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing known victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is known to be relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

Mod Note and Friendly Reminder:

-Stick to Josh and HIS Actions
-No bashing family members not named as a POI in this case
-Cease the religion specific references and/or blaming
-No links to gossip tabloids

Mod Note:

The thread is spinning in a few different directions, so please:

-Use this thread to discuss Jana: Jana Duggar Charged With Endangering the Welfare of a Minor, Sept 2021
-If someone has a differing point of view, please don’t hammer in your point of view. We all have different filters and experiences, and all posters are welcome to express their opinions.

Thanks and have a great weekend,
Tiff

While Josh, 34, and other inmates at FCI Seagoville in Seagoville, Texas, won’t be enjoying Thanksgiving with their families, they will still be treated to perks and a traditional turkey meal on the holiday.

According to a menu obtained by In Touch, inmates will be served fruit, bran flakes, breakfast pastries, whole wheat bread, jelly, margarine pats, sugar substitute packs and milk for breakfast.

The lunch menu includes split turkey breast, baked ham, sweet potato casserole, cornbread dressing, vegetable lasagna or vegetable meatloaf, green bean casserole, dinner rolls or whole wheat bread, assorted holiday pies, fruit, cranberry sauce and a beverage.

After enjoying the hearty meal for lunch, the inmates will have to option to eat a deli sandwich, peanut butter and jelly sandwich, potato chips, dessert and fruit, whole wheat bread and a beverage for dinner.

In addition to the special Thanksgiving-themed lunch, the inmates will be able to participate in recreational activities including watching various movies and eating popcorn. The prison’s Recreation Department will also offer holiday games, including bingo, board games and card games. If the weather is nice, the inmates will be able to play in a 3-on-3 basketball tournament.

The denim outfit choice was a bold move for Anna as her husband previously disagreed with her wearing anything other than skirts and dresses, which is part of the family’s modest dress code. However, she certainly isn’t the first one to break the rules in recent years. Jinger Duggar has been dubbed the rebel of the pack in terms of bending the family’s wardrobe standards, as she doesn’t hesitate to share photos via social media wearing pants.

While Josh, 34, and other inmates at FCI Seagoville in Seagoville, Texas, won’t be enjoying Thanksgiving with their families, they will still be treated to perks and a traditional turkey meal on the holiday.

According to a menu obtained by In Touch, inmates will be served fruit, bran flakes, breakfast pastries, whole wheat bread, jelly, margarine pats, sugar substitute packs and milk for breakfast.

The lunch menu includes split turkey breast, baked ham, sweet potato casserole, cornbread dressing, vegetable lasagna or vegetable meatloaf, green bean casserole, dinner rolls or whole wheat bread, assorted holiday pies, fruit, cranberry sauce and a beverage.

After enjoying the hearty meal for lunch, the inmates will have to option to eat a deli sandwich, peanut butter and jelly sandwich, potato chips, dessert and fruit, whole wheat bread and a beverage for dinner.

In addition to the special Thanksgiving-themed lunch, the inmates will be able to participate in recreational activities including watching various movies and eating popcorn. The prison’s Recreation Department will also offer holiday games, including bingo, board games and card games. If the weather is nice, the inmates will be able to play in a 3-on-3 basketball tournament.
Can I just protest here? Many people will be working on Thanksgiving. So they can pay rent and buy groceries. Josh Duggar and his buddies will belly up to their dining hall table for a full Thanksgiving dinner, with recreational activities after dinner. I wish they were eating rotten bread, water and moving rocks back and forth all day.

Meanwhile, the guards working will be getting extra pay to work on the holiday, away from their families, to babysit and protect these criminals, while they eat their Thanksgiving dinner and enjoy the holiday.

While she has considered moving from Arkansas to Texas to be nearer the facility in which Josh currently presides, a separate source told In Touch in October that she simply wants to “check out.”

“She’s devoted to her children, that’s her only certainty,” the family insider tells In Touch of Anna’s future. “Josh has done terrible things. She’s still dealing with that.”

Adding more uncertainty to Anna’s life during her husband’s prison stay is the growing distance between her and the Duggars. While the family insider tells In Touch that she plans to spend Christmas with her in-laws, Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar, Anna’s holiday season has been “difficult,” and the widening gap between her and Josh’s sisters is not making things easier.

“It started after some family members spoke out about Josh’s arrest,” an inside source told In Touch in October. “Anna took it as a betrayal, and she’s still not ready to fully forgive some family members.”

Although Anna is not prepared to forgive and forget, the source told In Touch that Josh does not want her to move away from his parents, fearing a “disconnection” between his children and the extended Duggar family.

“He doesn’t want anyone but Anna and his immediate family to guide his children,” the source explained. “He also fears that if Anna is distanced from his family, she might be influenced to leave him.”

Merry Christmas! Meanwhile, Anna will probably be going to "Toys for Tots" to get Christmas presents for seven children. She has probably signed up for government assistance for food at this point. Church welfare. I don't see Jim Bob really stepping up to help much, except that she can live rent free in a shed, no windows.

Merry Christmas! Meanwhile, Anna will probably be going to "Toys for Tots" to get Christmas presents for seven children. She has probably signed up for government assistance for food at this point. Church welfare. I don't see Jim Bob really stepping up to help much, except that she can live rent free in a shed, no windows.

She owns a few businesses in that area so she has business income. JB sets her up in her own businesses. LLC's. She is better off staying with her businesses and free housing and free babysitting.

I assume there are some male Duggars or guys married to Duggar sisters who would step in as male role models for the 7 kids.

She owns a few businesses in that area so she has business income. JB sets her up in her own businesses. LLC's. She is better off staying with her businesses and free housing and free babysitting.

I assume there are some male Duggars or guys married to Duggar sisters who would step in as male role models for the 7 kids.
Businesses? Like the now defunct car lot? I am pretty sure that she was stripped of all assets, JB probably took everything back, to control her better. I sincerely doubt that Anna could run a business, no offense to her. She has seven kids...and I guess she has to homeschool them all.

Businesses? Like the now defunct car lot? I am pretty sure that she was stripped of all assets, JB probably took everything back, to control her better. I sincerely doubt that Anna could run a business, no offense to her. She has seven kids...and I guess she has to homeschool them all.

According to the Secretary of State’s Office, Anna filed business licenses as the registered agent for Ravenglass South LLC, Raven Glass North, LLC and Glasglow Drive, LLC on July 11, 2020.

She also filed for Lexington Contractors, LLC on July 17, 2020.

Josh is listed as an officer on the business, while she is the registered agent.

The new business ventures come after Josh’s used car dealership, Wholesale Motorcars, closed last year.

PLUS:

Josh and Anna sold the farmhouse home they resided in since 2015 in the summer of 2019 for $285,000.
Then moved into a free "warehouse" on Duggar property.

Last edited:

Hhmmmm, considering whether or not Anna has any control or even influence over or income from those businesses...hhhmmm.

Is it possible that someone, just someone set up multiple businesses to spread income & tax liabilities around? At least on paper?

While possibly, theoretically, hypothetically, maintaining control?

Just musing, here, ya'know.

I don’t think those business are actually producing income for Anna’s direct use. It’s likely to reduce tax liabilities. (Varies by state but creating an LLC can be done anywhere from immediately to 10 business days).

I don’t think those business are actually producing income for Anna’s direct use. It’s likely to reduce tax liabilities. (Varies by state but creating an LLC can be done anywhere from immediately to 10 business days).

True. My son got one through just signing up online. Easy to get in my State. A dime a dozen.

But Anna has 7 children to feed and her food bill, plus non-food grocery items, must be astronomical!
I can't imagine the cost.

She must be getting food stamps and using free food pantries and getting welfare benefits including Medicaid from the State. And there should be a lot of church support for her. Must be the case if she makes next to nothing with her LLC's. My opinion only.

Last edited:
And she gets 7 child credits at tax time!

Seems like a lot but doesn't go far with 8 people to support. 8 people. I still can't believe Josh did this to her. Josh knew what he was doing, he said it the moment LE showed up. He said "is someone downloading *advertiser censored*?" He said this automatically before LE even mentioned this subject.

Not sure if he said *advertiser censored* or child *advertiser censored*. But he gave himself away right there. When LE comes to your business you don't think about downloading child *advertiser censored* unless you are doing it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quiet Place
Back