Josh Duggar Charged With Receipt/Possession Child Sexual Abuse Material *Guilty* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
****Graphic Article*****

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...hild-*advertiser censored*-interrogation.html

Wow. There is so much more disturbing information in this article about what Josh Duggar had searched for, and more information about additional pictures on his computer. I wish that I could "unsee" some of what I just read.

As for his information about wanting a new trial, I am more likely to believe federal officers than Josh Duggar.

If I recall correctly, it was proven that Caleb was not working at the car lot when the CSAM was viewed.
Exactly. And the actual evidence, from Josh Duggar's phone, GPS, text messages to his wife, pinpoint him to where he was, on the time, date, when the CSAM was downloaded.

That is why the defense tried to introduce that the CSAM material was downloaded onto the computer remotely. Which, doesn't make any sense, given that Josh Duggar's defense for a new trial is that he felt like he was in custody during questioning...and that is why he should have a new trial, with all of his statements to LEO prior to arrest not be allowed into evidence.

The defense is completely lost and convoluted. Just throw everything on the wall to see what sticks.

If I recall correctly, it was proven that Caleb was not working at the car lot when the CSAM was viewed.
Not only not on the lot, he handed over proof - with witnesses and receipts - that he was out of state at the time.
Josh's attorneys know their filing is nonsense, but if Jim Bob wants to keep throwing money at them they'll happily take it.

Exactly. And the actual evidence, from Josh Duggar's phone, GPS, text messages to his wife, pinpoint him to where he was, on the time, date, when the CSAM was downloaded.

That is why the defense tried to introduce that the CSAM material was downloaded onto the computer remotely. Which, doesn't make any sense, given that Josh Duggar's defense for a new trial is that he felt like he was in custody during questioning...and that is why he should have a new trial, with all of his statements to LEO prior to arrest not be allowed into evidence.

The defense is completely lost and convoluted. Just throw everything on the wall to see what sticks.
You nailed it!

You nailed it!

Thanks. I still like the defense that Josh Duggar is too stupid, illiterate and has zero technical knowledge, or skills, so downloading CSAM onto a computer with a separate partition to avoid the "nanny software" installed on his computer is beyond him, because he is just not smart enough to do it.

I could have almost agreed. Even down to, who would be "stupid" enough to share his computer password with everyone...and "everyone" knew his password, because he had it written on his desk because he was too dense to remember it...on and on...

The problem for Josh Duggar is his character. Even if we discard his actions when he was under age 18. When he was an adult, he placed an ad to find women to cheat on his wife. Does cheating on your wife equal CSAM? Probably not. But it shows a lack of integrity, respect, and hypocrisy. And a pattern of duplicity and dishonesty.

That is the problem that a new trial won't fix.

I am so glad that criminals behind bars are getting well fed for the holidays, enjoying their time off and visits. It is comforting to know that all of their needs and wants are catered to. With free housing, food, medical care, no real problems like keeping a job, paying bills, fixing the car, or taking care of kids and elderly parents.

It doesn't even seem like punishment or negative consequences of bad behavior.
Yes, in a still relatively civilized society, if we take away someone's ability to move about freely and be self-sufficient, we still provide them food and ever so basic medical treatment, or not. (Do you know anyone who is incarcerated? I'm sure they'd gladly trade places with you.) I'm always taken aback when this upsets people. What's would you have prison officials do, let them starve?

Thanks. I still like the defense that Josh Duggar is too stupid, illiterate and has zero technical knowledge, or skills, so downloading CSAM onto a computer with a separate partition to avoid the "nanny software" installed on his computer is beyond him, because he is just not smart enough to do it.

I could have almost agreed. Even down to, who would be "stupid" enough to share his computer password with everyone...and "everyone" knew his password, because he had it written on his desk because he was too dense to remember it...on and on...

The problem for Josh Duggar is his character. Even if we discard his actions when he was under age 18. When he was an adult, he placed an ad to find women to cheat on his wife. Does cheating on your wife equal CSAM? Probably not. But it shows a lack of integrity, respect, and hypocrisy. And a pattern of duplicity and dishonesty.

That is the problem that a new trial won't fix.
If we start scrutinizing every man and woman who ever cheated on their spouse, citing their duplicitous behavior, dishonesty, etc., our court system will never, ever catch up. MOO.

I'm not commenting on guilt or innocence, but on the fact that cheating on one's mate is a far cry from CSAM.

****Graphic Article*****

Wow. There is so much more disturbing information in this article about what Josh Duggar had searched for, and more information about additional pictures on his computer. I wish that I could "unsee" some of what I just read.

As for his information about wanting a new trial, I am more likely to believe federal officers than Josh Duggar.
Thank you for the warning. I'll take your word for it, and I'll skip that read. I don't know how the LE officers who work on these cases deal with what they see. It's got to be so heartbreaking!

Yes, in a still relatively civilized society, if we take away someone's ability to move about freely and be self-sufficient, we still provide them food and ever so basic medical treatment, or not. (Do you know anyone who is incarcerated? I'm sure they'd gladly trade places with you.) I'm always taken aback when this upsets people. What's would you have prison officials do, let them starve?

I know a lot of people who are or have been incarcerated. The scope of their power to manipulate people is epic. Lying comes as easy to them as telling the truth is for normal people. Prison is obviously not a deterrent to criminal behavior, which is why so many of them have been "institutionalized". They prefer prison to being free.

If we start scrutinizing every man and woman who ever cheated on their spouse, citing their duplicitous behavior, dishonesty, etc., our court system will never, ever catch up. MOO.

I'm not commenting on guilt or innocence, but on the fact that cheating on one's mate is a far cry from CSAM.
Which is exactly what I said above. However, it does go to character. Am I more likely to believe that a man who cheats on his wife, is more likely to be involved in criminal activity? Yes. Does the mere fact of cheating equal criminal behavior? No.

Thank you for the warning. I'll take your word for it, and I'll skip that read. I don't know how the LE officers who work on these cases deal with what they see. It's got to be so heartbreaking!

Gruesome is more accurate. And after reading that article, I am convinced that Josh Duggar should never be allowed to be around children at all. Ever. Not with his wife around or anyone else.

Gruesome is more accurate. And after reading that article, I am convinced that Josh Duggar should never be allowed to be around children at all. Ever. Not with his wife around or anyone else.
And yet his wife would do anything to have him back home with his - what, four little girls?

She's almost as sick as he is.

The cheating scandal was not brought up in court, at all. He was not charged with cheating.

In addition, he and his spouse both wanted the Covenant Eyes software on his computer.

https://people.com/tv/josh-duggar-c...net-*advertiser censored*-usage-to-wife-anna/

Last edited:
No one will convince me that Josh Duggar viewed these disgusting and tortuous images of young girls, the same age as a couple of his own daughters, and did NOT replay them in his own mind, when he saw his own little girls, especially if they were unclothed. We, the general public, probably don’t even know how long this was going on, or if there were other incidents of him viewing CSAM, before he got caught.

"Though Duggar claimed that he asked to call his lawyer, it is undisputed that he signed Miranda warnings before his interview with authorities.". This is copied from the article I posted above. Smart. They had him sign the "Miranda Warning", before he was charged.
No one will convince me that Josh Duggar viewed these disgusting and tortuous images of young girls, the same age as a couple of his own daughters, and did NOT replay them in his own mind, when he saw his own little girls, especially if they were unclothed. We, the general public, probably don’t even know how long this was going on, or if there were other incidents of him viewing CSAM, before he got caught.
Agreed. The judge did the right thing to protect the children. Although, he can get out after serving 85% of his sentence, that would make his youngest daughter, Madison, about ten years old? And probably will have a lot of grandchildren by then.

Most pedophiles don't get "cured", they just get smarter about not getting caught.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321
Back