Josh Duggar Charged With Receipt/Possession Child Sexual Abuse Material *Guilty* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What happened to

render unto Caesar what is Caesar's???

Matthew 22:21 (paraphrase)

Josh should be following the prison's rules in prison.

IIRC, the denomination relies on a literal reading of Scripture?

(btw this is a rather basic application of the passage, as with most stories where Jesus speaks -- there is a lot going on.)

I wonder who got him the phone?
I think maybe another inmate had one and gave it to Josh to set him up.

He got fired from his prison job for being too arrogant so he’s not too popular with other inmates.

https://apnews.com/article/politics...er censored*-34e5249199d801791a3502373125b262

Much more at link.

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) — An attorney for Josh Duggar asked a federal appeals court panel on Thursday to reverse the former reality TV star’s conviction for downloading child *advertiser censored*, saying investigators violated his rights by seizing the phone he was using to try to call his lawyer during the search that found the images.

Attorneys for Duggar and the U.S. Justice Department appeared before a three-judge panel of the 8th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals for a hearing. The panel did not indicate when they planned to rule.

Duggar, 34, was arrested in April 2021 after a Little Rock police detective found child *advertiser censored* files were being shared by a computer traced to Duggar. Investigators testified that images depicting the sexual abuse of children, including toddlers, were downloaded in 2019 onto a computer at a car dealership Duggar owned. He was convicted in 2021 and is serving a 12 1/2-year prison sentence.

Fri, February 17, 2023 at 4:47 PM EST

In a federal appeals court hearing Thursday:

A lawyer representing the former reality TV star speculated that the child sexual abuse material could have been downloaded by a man named Caleb Williams, who occasionally worked in the used car dealership where the download happened.

Duggar's attorney said prosecutors had "failed to prove Mr. Duggar guilty beyond a reasonable doubt by failing to rule out Mr. Williams as an alternative perpetrator." He said the court should have admitted evidence that Williams had access to the computer where the child sexual abuse material was downloaded.

During Thursday's hearing, prosecutors argued there was no way Williams could have been responsible for downloading the child sexual abuse material.

Williams was in a different state on the dates that the child sexual abuse material was downloaded and on the date that the Linux partition was installed. The latter task would have required Williams to be physically present at the computer in Arkansas, prosecutors said.

Williams told Insider in an interview that he was blindsided by the Duggar team's attempts to blame him for the child sexual abuse material at trial. Williams said it's true that he'd had access to the computer at Duggar's car lot — but so did many others. Beyond that, he said, he gave prosecutors proof that he was traveling across Missouri during the time of Duggar's conduct in May 2019, including a receipt from a St. Louis Apple store.

Yes, I don’t think the other guy would have Josh’s password. It was the same password he used for his personal bank account.

And, what was the point to download that onto Josh Duggar's computer? The guy didn't work there any longer.

And, if he did, why was it downloaded to the "hidden" partition that didn't have the nanny software "Covenant Eyes"? And why was that nanny software installed on Josh's computer?

If the CSAM was downloaded onto Josh's computer, why didn't he notify authorities? Why did Josh greet the Homeland Security officers, asking if they came about CSAM?!

And, what was the point to download that onto Josh Duggar's computer? The guy didn't work there any longer.

And, if he did, why was it downloaded to the "hidden" partition that didn't have the nanny software "Covenant Eyes"? And why was that nanny software installed on Josh's computer?

If the CSAM was downloaded onto Josh's computer, why didn't he notify authorities? Why did Josh greet the Homeland Security officers, asking if they came about CSAM?!
Yes, all of this. These appeal points are so ridiculous. I guess his attorneys have nothing else.

Yes, all of this. These appeal points are so ridiculous. I guess his attorneys have nothing else.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory...ild-*advertiser censored*-conviction-97262415

And, the glaring issue that the attorney wants everything Josh said during the questioning by LEO. Because they took his phone, when he was "calling his attorney".

Hmm, Josh should have taken a plea deal.

l

prisoner has the money. money
I think maybe another inmate had one and gave it to Josh to set him up.

He got fired from his prison job for being too arrogant so he’s not too popular with other inmates.

Thanks to Mommy and Daddy, he likely has access to plenty of money which he can use to get his hands on a phone and/or anything else his evil little heart desires.

The entitlement with this guy is off the charts!

Much more at link.

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) — An attorney for Josh Duggar asked a federal appeals court panel on Thursday to reverse the former reality TV star’s conviction for downloading child *advertiser censored*, saying investigators violated his rights by seizing the phone he was using to try to call his lawyer during the search that found the images.

Attorneys for Duggar and the U.S. Justice Department appeared before a three-judge panel of the 8th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals for a hearing. The panel did not indicate when they planned to rule.

Duggar, 34, was arrested in April 2021 after a Little Rock police detective found child *advertiser censored* files were being shared by a computer traced to Duggar. Investigators testified that images depicting the sexual abuse of children, including toddlers, were downloaded in 2019 onto a computer at a car dealership Duggar owned. He was convicted in 2021 and is serving a 12 1/2-year prison sentence.
This guy has no morals at all. I hope he goes away for a long, long time! :mad:

Tue, February 21, 2023 at 3:51 PM EST

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CindyW1974