Josh Powell Burial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is an honest question: Where have other serial killers been buried? Because, if we count Susan, that evil JP killed at least four people (including himself) I think that qualifies as a serial killer.

They should have a public funeral and put him in the same place he put Susan. Then, Susan could be moved to where her boys are.

Definitely not near the boys. That is incredibly wrong on so many levels. I can't believe the P's are still doing this "stuff". Just let the Coxes be in peace.

This is just insane, Powell family. Drop it.

IMO
I'll do ya one better...he does not deserve to be buried until Susan can be. <modsnip>...

If we are a snap shot of the general public and this is how strongly everyone feels, I am also grateful to Crimestoppers for providing a buffer around their graves while the burial of their father/murderer is sorted out.

While I dont agree with everyone's responses to my post, :innocent:, I apologize for inserting an insensitive comment that did not take into consideration the extreme suffering of the Cox family and those who love the boys.

:grouphug: I can't even imagine what you and the other mods have been through in the last 10 days. No one deserves to be attacked for stating their opinion. Least of all someone(s) who give(s) as much as you (all) do. :grouphug:

As far as I'm concerned, along with the others in this video, Crime Stoppers has proven there really are Angels Among Us.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0ISmE0yRJ8"]Alabama - Angels Among Us - YouTube[/ame]

:denied:

:skip::skip:
CRIME STOPPERS
:yourock:

I would not be surprised if other groups don't start purchsing more plots
surrounding the boys!

I sure hope so. I'm be more than willing to make a donation.

To the poster who suggest the Coxes move the boys elsewhere, I'd be more than willing to donate to that as well.

I know that WS is victim-friendly, but jeez this family is making it really hard.

Mod Note: Just a random reminder that WS does not allow organizing or promoting fundraising campaigns on the board without the approval of the owners.

I sure hope so. I'm be more than willing to make a donation.

To the poster who suggest the Coxes move the boys elsewhere, I'd be more than willing to donate to that as well.

I know that WS is victim-friendly, but jeez this family is making it really hard.

BBM-boy oh boy, you nailed my sentiments exactly.

Pierce County Sheriff buys plots to prevent Josh Powell from being buried near slain boys

snipped

Troyer and Sheriff Paul Pastor used their own money and funds from Crime Stoppers Tacoma-Pierce County to buy plots two and four. The boys are buried together in number three.

more at link

http://mynorthwest.com/?nid=108&sid=628606&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Great guys to do this. Woot! The bad part is look at the picture, it looks like a whole new section.

The Powell family realy should consider a very PRIVATE burial/memorial.
IF they truely love/care about jp!
Whatever they do should be secret and very low keyed.
Away from the Cox family.
Is there no Powell plots???
great grandparents etc?

I agree.. Not only should the living Cox family have a peaceful place to visit the boys, imagine what kind of vandalism might occur to JP if not buried privately. I imagine a lot of urine and a lot of spit. Not that I am suggesting it, but there are people out there who will do that type of thing, and other things.

I'm really glad crime stoppers stepped in and purchased the grave sites next to the boys.

I also hope the cemetery is legally able to refuse to bury JP in that cemetery.

Everyday, I think that I will not be brought to tears re: the boys, the Cox Family and there loved ones. Everyday, I am wrong!

It's something else isn't it? I did not follow the case closely and have only been reading sporatically since the boys were murdered. I didn't think it could get worse and the Powell family could/would continue to try and "raise the bar" (to put it politely) and I find myself shaking my head that they would even consider burying JP near the boys. Some truly know no boundaries.

I agree.. Not only should the living Cox family have a peaceful place to visit the boys, imagine what kind of vandalism might occur to JP if not buried privately. I imagine a lot of urine and a lot of spit. Not that I am suggesting it, but there are people out there who will do that type of thing, and other things.

I'm really glad crime stoppers stepped in and purchased the grave sites next to the boys.

I also hope the cemetery is legally able to refuse to bury JP in that cemetery.

Yeah and there might be people that would poor gasoline on the grave so the grass won't grow ... Or acid on the stone so you can't read the name ..... (man, am I glad I'm in Tx)

disclaimer ... I don't know anyone who would do those things....

imo

Yeah and there might be people that would poor gasoline on the grave so the grass won't grow ... Or acid on the stone so you can't read the name ..... (man, am I glad I'm in Tx)

disclaimer ... I don't know anyone who would do those things....

imo

Very true. There would be all kinds coming out of the woodwork to desecrate the grave. If the Powell family has any feelings for those boys they will make the choice both should be laid to rest without the mess that would happen by making JP's place of burial public and his being buried near the boys.

Not only for the Cox family, but for EVERY family with loved ones buried there, so they can all visit their loved ones without the mess that will happen if JP is buried there.

ETA: If the Powell family was smart, they would have JP cremated and delay burial for sometime until much of the emotion with this passes over. Maybe even bury him with another family member? Perhaps that might keep people from desecrating the grave. Personally, I don't believe a quick burial is in anyone's best interests.

Really, I imagine the JP camp .. And probably JP wrote .. That 'the haters' were trying to keep the boys away from him in life .. And now they are doing it in death ...

Poor persecuted Josh.

Man, I wish they could step back and get a clearer picture ... He was a VERY flawed man ...

Sad.

Man, how he must have hated the Coxes to come up with such a "post death" scheme.
Anyway, if he is a decent distance away, does it really matter that much?
He is dead. It would be worse for the Coxes if he was still alive, pampered in jail and only the boys were dead.

Every few days it is something new with this nightmare. First the murders, then the news of the chopping injuries, then the child *advertiser censored*, now this insane request. And I don't have a good enough memory to list all the other outrageous things that happened between the day Josh murdered Susan and the day he murdered her sons.

He isn't a martyr, he's a sick murderer and he shouldn't even go to potter's field.
Amazing that he managed to set in motion harrassment beyond the grave. His dedication to evil is beyond belief.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fake_facer_addict
Back