Josh Powell's House in WA blows up

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been blessed with many words at my command, but I can't find them.

Not a one.

I've got all of mine but there are very few I can actually use here. There is just this rage in my soul, that such an evil, evil man was actually allowed to take those boys for visits. I sincerely hope that there is some recourse for the Cox family. I sincerely hope that the courts will now sit up and take notice, that DFCS will take notice and that situations such as this can be prevented in the future.

Like I said he was on a mission and it doesn't matter where that visit was he would have found away.

What I find really bizarre is that he did lock the Social Worker out. The house was already full of gas it didn't matter if she got inside it still would have blown- So he saved the worker- it is just mind boggling and too much to try and take in.

Well, I guess this was bound to happen, so why even try to save the kids? I don't subscribe to that logic.

Per Kiirsi on the live link, Chuck told her that the boys opened the car door, ran into the house, Josh shut and locked the door.She smelled gas, went back to her car and the explosion. How sad.

Wow, doesn't that just kill ya? The boys trusted their dad and ran out to him with excitement, and he betrayed them.

Like I said he was on a mission and it doesn't matter where that visit was he would have found away.

What I find really bizarre is that he did lock the Social Worker out. The house was already full of gas it didn't matter if she got inside it still would have blown- So he saved the worker- it is just mind boggling and too much to try and take in.

BBM He "saved" the worker? No! He just chose not to murder her too. He probably locked her out so that she didn't even have a chance to try and save at least one of the boys.

I thought about that too. I think he was afraid she might keep him from starting the fire, so that's why he didn't let her in. I do not believe he gave a rat's patooty about her at all.

My understanding from seeing an acquaintance go through it is that REGULAR custody transfers often happen at the police department or DFS, primarily in situations where the situation just isn't amicable. Given that he was a "person of interest" in his wife's disappearance, that he'd had the kids in a home with his sicko father, who was now in jail, AND that police had found *advertiser censored* on his computer, WHY would he have been allowed to see the kids at the home?

WHY would any visitation have happened without police presence, or proximity to police?

If I were the Cox's, I'd be suing the heck out of the state of Washington, so that Charlie and Braden's death might save some other child.

I'm stunned and saddened. We always knew Josh was a coward, but taking out his 2 sons who he supposedly loved, is just pure evil. Not love. My heart goes out to the Cox's, who have lost everything at the hands of a cowardly monster. The only comfort here is that Susan has her arms around her 2 beautiful boys once again, and God has his arms around all three.

And Josh, well, I hope he's enjoying his first day in with the devil.

What a piece of dog crap this "man" is, If you want to kill yourself that is fine but don't take innocents with you.

heartless jerk!!!!!

I just want to say to all of you, those who have befriended me here at WS, those who have welcomed me, even those who do not see eye to eye with me on other threads, my heart not only goes out to the boys, Susan (where ever you may be) the family that loved these children, but everyone of you who I know is hurting inside right now. You all fought a good fight for justice.

In the midst of this unfathomable tragedy, I hope you can find a peace and comfort to sustain you. If there is a silver lining, it's that Susan and her beloved children are together and as far away from this monster as Heaven and Hell will allow.
BBM

I believe you are absolutely correct. That is the only consolation, however, imo. These innocent children should still be alive, and allowed to grow up to be fine young men as their mother would've wanted.

:cry:

He just proved to the world who he was and what kind of person he is. Childran ran in to see "Daddy" and he blew them up. So sad, I'm trying not think what few minutes of hell that may have taken place with those kids. So terrible. RIP

I am in shock, and crying right now, I can't believe he did this to his kids, and the Cox family. What a selfish, crule, horrible thing to do!!!!! He wanted it all, he had to have it his way to the end. I hope Susan is with her babies now and Josh, God have mercy on your sorry a$$ soul!!

Why do you think he wouldn't have done something?

He is legally bound to report an imminent crime-

What Josh did isn't his lawyers fault.

But supposedly the e-mail just said "I am sorry" so what imminent crime would the lawyer be reporting, exactly?

Why do you think he wouldn't have done something?

He is legally bound to report an imminent crime-

What Josh did isn't his lawyers fault.

You have to also realize that it is Super Bowl Sunday. His lawyer was probably doing what most everyone was doing this morning/afternoon... getting ready for the Super Bowl. I believe that he didn't get the text until 2 hours after it was sent and there was nothing he could have done. Sad.

He just proved to the world who he was and what kind of person he is. Childran ran in to see "Daddy" and he blew them up. So sad, I'm trying not think what few minutes of hell that may have taken place with those kids. So terrible. RIP

Isn't it sad but somehow fitting that their last act was to show what a liar Daddy was? The Coxes weren't turning the kids against him, as JP lied to the court. They were happy to see him, despite how freaking weird he was.

Liar and murderer.

SP must be so proud. Whatever he did to his kid managed to kill him, and the grandkids. Generational sickness.

As my mother said " He's a Chicken S*** *advertiser censored* and didn't think of his kids, he's trying to punish other people.

Susan holds her babies tonight. I can't type anything more or I will be banned. To the Coxes - my heart breaks for you once again.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVbkz_3lO3c"]In The Arms Of an Angel - Sarah McLaughlin - YouTube[/ame]

You have to also realize that it is Super Bowl Sunday. His lawyer was probably doing what most everyone was doing this morning/afternoon... getting ready for the Super Bowl. I believe that he didn't get the text until 2 hours after it was sent and there was nothing he could have done. Sad.

Was it a text or email?

WTF! I cannot believe this... well, I can.. but my heart just does not want to go there!

I am in utter shock over hearing this news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jboo1119