Joy Wray Interview Sometime After Nov. 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been following the whole JW saga in relation to this case. It is clear IMO that she, as well as silly cowboy Joe are out for the 15-20 minutes of fame....Entertaining no doubt!!

Yes, no doubt. By the way, your S/N is awesome!!! :)

Cool isn't it? Thanks for posting that video. Cowboy dude....there is also a media pic out there of him, TM, Mark Nejame and some other guy sitting on a couch. Rumor has it that JW, her husband and Cowboy dude are friends.

You're welcome! :) By the way, according to one of the documents (maybe her interview?), cowboy dude is friends with CA!

I cannot believe this chick who is shy a few - sorry many crayons in the box, has managed to garner more than four pages here. Now this is good entertainment.

Anyone else notice how abruptly this interview ended?
Most end with the formalities, but this one seems to cut off mid-sentence.
Weird.:waitasec:

I think maybe the investigators realized what she had to offer wasn't of much value and probably just switched off the tape. They kept asking over and over about the standing water in the area where Caylee was found and she kept saying yes, there was standing water, so what did the pictures prove?

The pink blanket, now how weird was that? She forgot about it? I'm just sayin'...

Lol, Aimee! Good times that was. And thanks for linking me up.

:eek: Jumpin' Jelly Beans! HOW did I embed the video??? I thought I just put the link!:woohoo:

O/T for Informational Purposes
It's an fairly new automatic function when a YouTube link is posted, it will embed the video. If you only want the link, once you post the video, go back to the post, select edit, then Go Advanced and unselect "automatically embed video" under Miscellaneous options, then hit save. This will give you just the link. This is what I have to do when I post all the show videos.

If you want me to fix it for you, just let me know. :)

Lol, Aimee! Good times that was. And thanks for linking me up.

Your welcome. I guess if anyone else wanted to see they need to get ahold of me??

It seems this isn't the only Equusearch volunteer that says she was in this spot more than once though, according to this article: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,465424,00.html

One of EquuSearch's volunteers, Deborah Smith, searched the area three times and said "she had a bad feeling" because Anthony had said her daughter was nearby.

The paragraph above quotes another volunteer as saying the area was fenced off when they came back the 2nd time but I think she may be confusing it with the area up the road.

So, how many does this make on that ground? Kronk, Cain, DC, JW, DS, the guy that found the bag of toys, The psychic woman, at least near, perhaps other search volunteers? Did I miss anyone?

It seems this isn't the only Equusearch volunteer that says she was in this spot more than once though, according to this article: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,465424,00.html

The paragraph above quotes another volunteer as saying the area was fenced off when they came back the 2nd time but I think she may be confusing it with the area up the road.

So, how many does this make on that ground? Kronk, Cain, DC, JW, DS, the guy that found the bag of toys, The psychic woman, at least near, perhaps other search volunteers? Did I miss anyone?

All the folks that walk their dogs up and down that sidewalk.

It sounds like this was done at the scene and not in an office.The tape could have run out or the batteries died.

Good point. I think the sidewalk is only on the other side of the road, though. But, a thought occurred to me as I read this. I've never owned a dog yet that will obey and stay with me if there is anything dead they can roll in. It is just too tempting. I've never had a dog near human remains but I can't imagine that wouldn't be perfume to them also. At least I assume they like the smell. Why else would they coat their fur in the essence?

I've always heard a dog will do this to put its scent on whatever is dead. Eww, it's a nasty habit they have is it? LOL

I've always heard a dog will do this to put its scent on whatever is dead. Eww, it's a nasty habit they have is it? LOL

That makes sense, but wouldn't it be easier to urinate instead? Ewww! :ban me:

Cecybeans, they must grow chicken dog hybrids down south. Just kidding. But my Aussie would challenge a woodchuck and didn't appear to be afraid of anything, including the angus that kicked sideways. We don't have poisonous snakes or gators but we do have coyote and other scary animals bigger than her. I also thought dogs noses were much better than that. A big part of the case depends on that part of the evidence. The SA is in big trouble if the species can't sort out human decomp from among the rotting garbage and other composting materials.

LOL----She told LE she was a team member for Tim M. Wonder how that happened. The way she treated evidence? Please.
She probably told them she had partiicipated in searches before, the other qualifiers are LE and/or prior Military...I don't think she fits in those categories. She also said she was on a search boat with Tim, I believe she said on the first day. She sure does get around !

That makes sense, but wouldn't it be easier to urinate instead? Ewww! :ban me:

Cecybeans, they must grow chicken dog hybrids down south. Just kidding. But my Aussie would challenge a woodchuck and didn't appear to be afraid of anything, including the angus that kicked sideways. We don't have poisonous snakes or gators but we do have coyote and other scary animals bigger than her. I also thought dogs noses were much better than that. A big part of the case depends on that part of the evidence. The SA is in big trouble if the species can't sort out human decomp from among the rotting garbage and other composting materials.
...and don't forget the dead snake. If you really want to know what that area was like back last summer, there's one heck of a post by Friday.

(Hope that's ok to mention)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member