Joy Wray Interview Sometime After Nov. 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well she seems to be IMO a little off. I thought it was interesting when she says that JB was rude so that is why she took the pics to LE. JMO but seems to be willing to do anything to stay a part of this ongoing drama

This woman reminds me of another person who Loves to Lounge around this case and keeps Letting us know she is still Looking into it and Last week was ever present once again. I am Leaving out the name.

When will I ever learn not to have a drink in my hand when I am reading these posts :rotfl: :floorlaugh:. Must remember to keep paper towels close to catch the dribbles from laughing too hard.

This woman is nuts!

Notice how she signs her name 'Wrayt'?

I just kept hearing a CUCKOO CLOCK chiming in the background throughout the whole time I was reading that...

Me too, then saw at the end she was Bakered 5 times and then she lost all credibility in my eyes.

Me too, then saw at the end she was Bakered 5 times and then she lost all credibility in my eyes.

I wish I knew exactly where to point you, it's all buried in the Caylee rumor threads. But so much information is in there about JW and her husband. It's mind boggling what was discovered.

I have other screen shots of her, but this one has caption with her name.

Attachments

• Joy Wray.jpg
    Joy Wray.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 156
this was like reading a train wreck...I also applaude LE for there efforts with her, but I really wish they would have interviewed her the same way they have others....Start at the beginning and explain exactly what she knew, when and from who.....This was hard to read and understand...

Kimmer

On page 6414 of the report, paragraph 3, it explains perhaps why JW's life is dramatic. Seems she's had some stability trouble.

Her written statement says October 1 2008. I'm not sure if that's the date of the interview.
No,that was from when she took the baby blanket to LE.She gave a written statement at that time.
The interview appears to have been done around the time LE was searching the scene where Caylee was found.JW was showing LE pics of the area that she had taken earlier.At the time JW was telling the media that the pics proved Caylee wasn't there weeks before.
JA referred to a postcard Joy recieved on Nov 28th and said "not that long ago" So the interview was after the Oct statement.
I think the two were together just to show JW's previous involvment and state of mind.:crazy:

This has to be after they found Caylee and she went up there with the pics. They are talking about the fence and JA asks if the pics are "from right here on Suburban drive".

She went out there to search Suburban 10 times??? What's with the pillow and cigarette too? She took the cigarette home? The pillow looked smelled like death???

:crazy:

Poor ole Joy. She probably jumped in this mess blindfolded. Caylee pulled all of us in. At some point we separated from the A's---she wasn't able to do that. Having a mental problem hit her in a different way. Instead of backing away she got sucked in. When she was no good to anybody, then she was thrown away---just like poor lil Caylee. I really feel sorry for her and wished I could give her a big ole bear hugg.

The aftermath of "Storm Anthony" has been devastating. I doubt if TM's mentals came out of that mess intact. LP is to mean to let it bother him. LOL He wouldn't care if I say that. LOL Gotta lub em. I don't see how LE/FBI has done it. Kuddos to em all.

That's what I recall. Although I'm not sure what the penalty is for breaking that rule or if it can be enforced. Maybe some TES searchers can weigh in on that.

Friday will know!

George showed Joy a SKETCH of the kidnapper???

doc page number 6406

Is no one else finding this interview very interesting? She may have major mental problems but she seems to have some insightful if not helpful info.

I agree MAMBEAR-except I don't think "Storm Anthony" is over yet! I think we're just in the eye of the storm right now! Unfortunately, I think there is more devastation to come.:(

I just kept hearing a CUCKOO CLOCK chiming in the background throughout the whole time I was reading that...

Me too Sammiejam. I also like the way the John Allen "(sighs)" all through the interview. I guess he was having as hard a time interviewing as we were reading.

This woman is nuts!

Notice how she signs her name 'Wrayt'?

I dunno- she seemed pretty darn clear about some things then all of a sudden would start talking her crazy stuff. It seemed to me she was "using" crazy when it suited her in this LE interview.

There is something very strange about this. All interviews begin with introductions and the time and date. That is missing here. They all end with a swearing in and ending time. This is also missing with the end seeming to stop mid sentence or thought. The pages are hand numbered so I don't see how part could be missing unless it was left out on purpose. The signature is right tight to the last interview line. Notice how all the other interviews end with 1-3 blank lines between the end of the interview and the normal signature.

Regardless of her mental health, the pics couldn't be unclear. There would be a date for processing and the content and sequence can date it further. I sure hope the defense deposes her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717