Juliette and Jeff from Universal *revisit*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree with most of your post, but disagree that the name was plucked from the air. It was definitely planned. IIRC - JL was on the recipient list on the fake emails that KC created from her job. So, Juliet is a continuing character in the KC saga.

As for Jeff - she had been carrying on a romantic relationship with him for a long time. This name was also planned, and used so often that Cindy had invited him over for dinner several times.

Bolded by me.
OMG, that's funny. It hit my funnybone just right, thanks for the laugh.
Lanie

I stand by my belief that Casey's 'friendship' with Juliette was another made up lie by Casey. I feel that the name was stuck in Casey's lexicon because she is an actress Casey had watched in at least one movie.

The investigating detectives have stated that Universal Studio employment records show that no one by that name has EVER worked at Universal Studios. The detectives have also stated that they believe Juliet L., as a friend of Casey's, just doesn't exist.

I believe that Jeff H., who did work at Universal, and stopped working at Universal years before Caylee's 'abduction', does exist. He and Casey did not work there at the same time, let alone at the time Caylee was 'kidnapped by the nanny'.

I think he was just a guy that Casey had a long-time crush on. He was never involved in Casey's life, except for in Casey's fantasies. He certainly never dated her, or shared an invisable 'nanny' with her.

As for Casey's lie to her mother about going to Jacksonville with him, it was just that, a lie. The detectives have stated that they don't believe that Casey ever left the Orlando area during those now infamous 31 days.

I do believe they can if the surprise witness has case changing evidence.
In the case of Barton Corbin, the dentist that killed his wife and tried to pass it off as a suicide...http://www.wsbtv.com/news/9857315/detail.html

The SA did not have proof that tied the "smoking gun" to the dentist. However, at the last moment before the beginning of the trial, they had finally got a friend whom the detectives interviewed numerous times to finally admit the gun used to belong to him but he gave it to Burton Corbin. Mr Corbin ended up pleading guilty to the crime because of this last minute witness.

I think the SA consulted with the defense about their "new information" and asked that he take a guilty plea or they would bring this guy in as a witness.

So yes, a surprise witness can appear at the last minute. :)

Yep, in that instance there was "new information" but they didn't just bring the witness into the courtroom as a "surprise". They informed the defense of the new information which is why the dentist plead guilty. Interesting case, btw, thanks for that link.

What I was replying to was that the state can't withhold knowledge of a witness until the last minute. They have to inform the defense when they know or they won't get their testimony in at trial.

I stand by my belief that Casey's 'friendship' with Juliette was another made up lie by Casey. I feel that the name was stuck in Casey's lexicon because she is an actress Casey had watched in at least one movie.

The investigating detectives have stated that Universal Studio employment records show that no one by that name has EVER worked at Universal Studios. The detectives have also stated that they believe Juliet Lewis, as a friend of Casey's, just doesn't exist.

I believe that Jeff H., who did work at Universal, and stopped working at Universal years before Caylee's 'abduction', does exist. He and Casey did not work there at the same time, let alone at the time Caylee was 'kidnapped by the nanny'.

I think he was just a guy that Casey had a long-time crush on. He was never involved in Casey's life, except for in Casey's fantasies. He certainly never dated her, or shared an invisable 'nanny' with her.

As for Casey's lie to her mother about going to Jacksonville with him, it was just that, a lie. The detectives have stated that they don't believe that Casey ever left the Orlando area during those now infamous 31 days.

Well, smart blonde, stand me beside you on the Juliette Lewis idea.

I agree.

The bizarre nature of the lies is what stuns me; At least make an EFFORT to have it sound a little bit true. gees...

I almost have to wonder if she thought that since her parents seem to have bought all her crap hook, line, and sinker, that LE and the rest of the world would also.

But did it not occur to her... EVER... that LE would CHECK her stories out?

According to LA's interview with LE [July 29, pp 37-38], he points out a correspondence with 'Heather' who corroborated KC's narrative of 'Jeff' and 'Juliet'.

Jeff was an "IT guy, for Kodak...he had a three-year old son named Zachery" and that Jeff introduced his nanny to KC. Heather had said "I don't know a Juliet Lewis..But I do know that Casey was close friends with a girl named Juliet uhm, while she was working there".

I knew I read that someplace, thanks for making me think I am not crazy afterall.:)

Only if the surprise witness has JUST been discovered--and in that case, most judges would reset the trial date for a later time to allow the defense the opportunity to depose the witness, to find out if any additional discovery is warranted as a result of the witness's testimony, etc.

There is no way LE can hide the existence of a witness and then call that person to testify at trial.

That is the way I understood it.. I should have elaborated more. I know that in the Corbin case. Fortunately, the "surprise witness" came before the trial actually started. I think they were still picking the jury when the the SA stopped and read a note handed to him.

God, keeping all the stories told by THIS MONSTER is giving me a headache.

I now know she went to Jacksonville with AH to get a car (unless that is yet ANOTHER lie) because of the TonE chats that I have not seen until today (WOW! Lots of info there that helps piece some things together).

I am trying to map out all her lies and who she told what to and where she actually was versus where she SAYS she was, but it's not fitting together for me.

As far as which trip to Jacksonville, I was thinking of before Caylee went missing, I seem to recall CA stating something about KC going there, but then again, I think this was during the time when KC and Caylee were staying with Ricardo...

Good God. I am just worried that jurors are going to get confused by all her lying and start to wonder - could this be a massive cover up? Perhaps KC knew that by inventing names of people that were similar to ones she knew - JL, ZFG, JH, etc. then when LE finds these people she claims "no, it was a different one."

I don't know - my head is spinning.

I hope that little B$#@! BURNS IN HELL!

Casey never went to Jacksonville with AH. Remember she said that GA had to go the hospital because of his stroke.

It's a different Juliette and Jeff!!!! :mad:
Sheeeeeeeesh ..
How many times did Casey have to say that?

:D

Sheeeeeeeesh ..

I just sprayed coffee all over the place.........god, I'm still laughing!

I know this is a dead horse and all, but it still simply stuns me that Casey just blatanly lied about these poeple being who they were and where they worked.

I mean, even if she weren't the smartest of the smart, any doof who has ever watched a movie ever and has a tiny lick of common sense could deduce that LE checks out your story; So if you're bound and determined to tell a whopper to LE, at least chose something that's not so dang easily proven false. Sheesh.

KC was spoilt in that her parents never really checked up on her lies previously and if they were not very credible at the time and she was confronted, she just confused them with even more lies on top until she wore them down. Eventually they accepted the lies or just moved on.

This LE experience was KC's first (hopefully last) where she discovered to her horror that LE would check out all of her 'mistruths', that's why KC wound a conspiracy theory with her family against LE -- that she was being framed since LE were not believing her stories.

As we saw, even though KC's lies were debunked she stuck with them and continued to use them regardless. Frustrating!!!

Also, didn't KC at one point (I swear I read it) describe to someone that JMH was older (like in his 40's) and NOT the one from high school?

I recall someone somewhere stating that - if anyone remembers where this was, can you let me know? I am looking through old docs to try and find it as well.

KC did say it was a different JMH not this JH, the same way there is a different ZFG, not this ZG. KC has a lot of alternate characters which are the ones that she spoke to but do not exist. They usually have 3 character initials.

As for GA and CA checking up on KC's lies...

As a former "wild child" myself, I believe most of the time my parents knew I was lying, but they decided to pick their battles carefully.

I had a fake friend, "Rebecca", whose number I gave to my parents. It was a number to a hotel room. My friend worked at the hotel and gave me the number once because she was staying there with her boyfriend and wanted me to call her if her mom called me. I committed it to memory. I knew from my friend that that room wasn't ever booked, because it was near the airconditioner unit and was noisy. So if you called that number, it rang and rang and rang.

I used to tell them I was going to Rebecca's when I was going out with friends that I knew my parents didn't approve of, and when I was doing things I knew they wouldn't approve of, major partying being one of them. I used to steal from my parents as well. I had an out..."Rebecca" didn't come to my house because we lived in the country and her Mom didn't have transportation. My parents weren't about to drive 30 minutes to town to pick her up and bring her back to our farm. I would just stay in town after school and gymnastics training to hang out with "Rebecca". Then I would either "stay the night at her house" or have my Mom pick me up at one of the biggest apartment buildings in the city. Gosh the lies I told about "Rebecca". Of course there was a Rebecca I played soccer with, whom was the same girl also on our baseball team. That is where I got my inspiration. I tried to keep it fairly simple. My parents may be gullible, but they weren't dumb. It was also easy to not have to bring Rebecca to anything with my family, even though we were "best friends" because my Dad had been accused of sexual assault back in the day. Even though he was exonerated when the accuser admitted she lied about the whole thing, my Dad was very uneasy about my having friends over, especially young girls, in our late teen's, early 20's. He just was paranoid.

They found out I had stole over a grand from them, and nearly had me arrested. That was the tipping point for them, and me.
When I stopped stealing from them, I think they were just so exhausted from all of the crap I pulled that they just let a lot of other stuff go, you know? Like "Thank god, she isn't stealing anymore...if she lies, underage drinks here and there, it is better than stealing." You make a bit of a deal with the devil and prioritize your battles. My parents could deal with the lies, or at least ignore some of it. The stealing was when they went crazy. I could lie, just so long as I was in by curfew and not drunk. So if I was out cruising the drag, or having sex with my boyfriend at the beach, they didn't care. They knew what I was doing, but they couldn't fight with me daily. It just gets too damn exhausting. I can attest to that, having 4 children of my own.

In my opinion ,Jeff H was the boyfriend Cindy wanted Casey to have. Jeff dressed well, preppy, as Casey described from the jail visit video, he also had a son about Caylee's age...they were playmates. Jeff and Casey were to be a perfect family, and she reminded Cindy, when the questions got heavy, that she was working on that perfect family, she was close, she told her mother, close to getting the perfect husband, for her and the perfect father for Caylee. If only Jeff was a real person and not a figment of Casey's imagination. Casey had real boyfriend's but they were not the types her mother would approve of, so she kept them away. Casey knew what her mother wanted from her and that's what Jeff was for, IMO.

Sheeeeeeeesh ..

And a different Zenaida too!!:confused:What are the odds of that happening?:rolleyes:

I was recently re-reading the emails between the Anthony's (CA, SP, Rick, SP's sister) -- http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155446.pdf -- and ran across this. We all know how Casey uses names and info from many sources to concoct her stories. On page 26 In an email from CA to SP on 7-2-08, CA states that she could care less about about Mike and Juliette as long as Caylee's picture gets out there. Does anyone know who this "Juliette" is?

I was recently re-reading the emails between the Anthony's (CA, SP, Rick, SP's sister) -- http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155446.pdf -- and ran across this. We all know how Casey uses names and info from many sources to concoct her stories. On page 26 In an email from CA to SP on 7-2-08, CA states that she could care less about about Mike and Juliette as long as Caylee's picture gets out there. Does anyone know who this "Juliette" is?

And why are their names lumped together? Is this Mike L or Mike W?

And why are their names lumped together? Is this Mike L or Mike W?

Originally Posted by steadychick

It is a news/talk show and they Mike and Juliette are the hosts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back