June 24 and 25 ICA Video loops saying something? (MERGED)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't understand if it is something to do with LA, why that would abruptly stop the trial, as he's not the one on trial.

It seemed to be initiated by CM and something he was looking at on his laptop -- an email received possibly.

When you look at most of the faces of the people involved, they almost look in shock, but apparently JB has said that the trial will continue on Monday as though nothing has happened? (paraphrase)

HHJBP did not seem upset by whatever was going on.

jimo

This video ties into this thread and is interesting:

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28362472/index.html

ty I remember seeing that but it was so fast. Now looking at it (watch her right hand) she is definately pointing her finger at JB and telling whoever (maybe CM) to do something. Then JB turned around and she stopped so he wouldn't see. I bet she has been having secret discussion with CM about JB.

Anyhow, with the other topic video, I believe she is saying 'Boy he's in trouble'. I bet this is referring to JB.

And this ladies and gentlemen is unfortunately the Casey Anthony that murdered Caylee. This is probably the rage filled woman and last living memory Caylee had before death. Anyone who can not see how capable Casey really is of murder should watch this video! She is one scary woman and I will tell you this... if Casey is convicted of anything... Jose better watch out. She is coming after him and really bad!

Somehow I missed that one. Chilling. She is a volcano of seething rage but she sure covers it up well most of the time. Can't believe a child was subject to this monster. So sad.

New one to add to my guesses....."Pointless trouble." Click the video to bring it up in YT where it's bigger. Then see if you see that one. I also say "pointless" as the first word because it looks like, whatever that first word is, you can see her tongue behind her teeth like you would when saying pointless (making an L sound). JMO

I should have never scrolled down so far because some of your answers have now influenced me. LOL

At first I saw, "Boy, he's in trouble." But then I saw someone say something about Lee. So then I saw, "Poor Lee's in trouble." Could also be, "What is the trouble?" Especially since everyone else was behind closed doors. How about, "Roy isn't credible."

Haven't gotten off the first page yet but wonder if some of your other suggestions will influence me more? HAHA

I don't understand if it is something to do with LA, why that would abruptly stop the trial, as he's not the one on trial.

It seemed to be initiated by CM and something he was looking at on his laptop -- an email received possibly.

When you look at most of the faces of the people involved, they almost look in shock, but apparently JB has said that the trial will continue on Monday as though nothing has happened? (paraphrase)

HHJBP did not seem upset by whatever was going on.

jimo

I would think the upset part of HHJBP was left back in that room. Something happened that DS lowered the lid on the computer so KC could not see.

JB is crazy like a fox. He keeps making the same errors and he's not stupid so I would think they are deliberate. Is he trying to get her another trial? jmo

Now that is one face that explains the ripping/tearing of more than one piece of duct tape.

If she walks, the A's better really take those web searches for neck breaking, internal bleeding, ruptured spleen, and on it goes VERY VERY seriously.

I wouldn't even want to live next door!!!!!

jimo

I'm going with ...."boy, she is in trouble"

hmmmmmm...judge claimed it had to do with a legal matter...CA was given a note and ran out of court...claimed she did the chloraform searches but records show she was at work ...JMHO

Just watched the video and don't know how I missed this when it happened in court.
I would love to see a print screen showing when she explodes.

I watched a video earlier but can't find it now :(

It was Casey being mad and throwing her hands up prior to walking in. Also showed where she was in the glass enclosed room with Jose and CM. Does anyone know which video I am speaking of.

Her expression in this video is crazy. She obviously holds her anger in, and doesn't like Baez. So telling.

Definitely mad at Baez. Trying to show frustration about him to cm behind his back. Gonna go out on the limb with a crazy thought as you see her explode and say "did you see...." before Baez's melon gets in the way; I think Baez either mispoke or said something or even crazier flirted with lbd at the sidebar. Maybe she is insanely jealous of Baez. When he turns around she tried to act like nothing or sheepish as they said on the video. From that point on she wouldn't look at Baez into the next day. Dang I want that sidebar transcript. I think its the reason cm called the special unrelated sidebar on Saturday. She is definitely mad at Baez and this "boy is he in trouble" might be more to it. In trouble for what? Lying? Mispeaking? Promises unkept about family testimony? Or simply he flirted with lbd on sidebar really setting her off. Shrug.

Definitely mad at Baez. Trying to show frustration about him to cm behind his back. Gonna go out on the limb with a crazy thought as you see her explode and say "did you see...." before Baez's melon gets in the way; I think Baez either mispoke or said something or even crazier flirted with lbd at the sidebar. Maybe she is insanely jealous of Baez. When he turns around she tried to act like nothing or sheepish as they said on the video. From that point on she wouldn't look at Baez into the next day. Dang I want that sidebar transcript. I think its the reason cm called the special unrelated sidebar on Saturday. She is definitely mad at Baez and this "boy is he in trouble" might be more to it. In trouble for what? Lying? Mispeaking? Promises unkept about family testimony? Or simply he flirted with lbd on sidebar really setting her off. Shrug.

"Here comes the bus. Here comes the bus."

Right before KC says "boy he is in trouble ??" two suits walk out of the room behind her. It looks like JB and JA to me.

OK....I went back and re-watched, and went to the wftv site and watched both part 1 and part 2 of the WFTV live feeds. I still think I'm seeing "BOY HE'S IN TROUBLE". If you look at that phrase vs. "Boy this is incredible" one is 5 syllables and the other is 7 syllables. I'm only seeing 5 syllables....Don't mean I'm right by any stretch of the imagination. I am 100% certain I see the word "BOY". Casey has very thin lips, and tends to mumble...she is probably not a loud boistrous person, unless she's been drinking... LOL. Hope someone else comes along and can comfirm! Hope I helped some.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lea94
Back