***Jury Recommends DEATH for Mark Sievers*** Penalty/Sentencing Phase

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would empathize if I felt any emotion from her. I got zero.

I see a woman riddled with nerves, in one of (I assume) the worst settings of her life, fighting for her son’s life to the best of her availability - whether he deserves it or not. Try not to get so consumed with your feelings towards the guilty party that you lose sight of the humanity around him (mom, friends, daughters, etc). They’ve all lost so much. Like someone else said, so much collateral damage.

SO MUCH collateral damage. Look at all the people suffering. So sad.

I agree, lots of people loved and still love Mark. Scott is Mark's brother. He confirms he and the family love Mark. They still love Mark.

Teresa loved Mark too, but he had her killed. Planned it for weeks and never hesitated or backed out of the murder plan. Sorry, I can't forget that part.

Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 5m5 minutes ag0
  • B. Sievers offering very detailed explanations of Mark Sievers involvement in their daughters lives, his involvement with Teresa's charity work, and his desire to help others.
edited/bbm

Well, gosh golly and gee whiz. The murderer would still be able to "help others" if he hadn't murdered his wife.
Well, gosh golly and gee whiz. The murderer would still be able to teach his children "virtue" if he hadn't murdered their mother.

I wonder if they are leading up to 'Mark was great, fun and caring but after living with the girls' mother he changed'. That maybe she brought out his bad side. I sure hope not.
I really think they are trying to humanize him.

Scott Sievers and Bonnie Sievers giving insight into MS. Scott says it was sometimes hard to get a word in edgewise when talking about this kids. It is all about MS. Bonnie talks about MS as a giving man and good with the girls and has to honestly add in Teresa's name when it comes to things like virtue teaching.

Yes, but I haven't felt any emotion at all from this family. They seem very happy-go-lucky.
I agree they seem a little detached but maybe that is a learned behavior as a result of life disappointments or pain endured. Probably a dysfunctional family dynamic. Even dysfunctional family members love & care for one another though.

Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 17s17 seconds ago

Connie Reiss on the stand now. She lives in Connecticut and his Mark Sievers step brother. She appears a bit emotional already. #TrialTweets #MarkSieversPenaltyPhase #NBC2CourtCoverage #TeresaSievers

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
Thanks. Twitter will use this to make your timeline better. Undo
Undo

• Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 2m2 minutes ago

State is crossing Scott Sievers. (I didn't expect that.) He's questioning that Mark Sievers didn't visit when he traveled to Missouri for Wright's wedding. #TrialTweets #MarkSieversPenaltyPhase #NBC2CourtCoverage #TeresaSievers

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
    Show this thread
    DQa5c0VI_normal.jpg

Show this thread
    Thanks. Twitter will use this to make your timeline better. Undo
    Undo

I kinda am not feeling good about the state crossing this witness. Hamid is coming off strong.
Really? I thought it was appropriate to show that maybe Mark wasn't as close to them as it's coming off. I was wondering if they were gonna mention how his sick sister wasn't given a room at her mother's house but CCW was before the funeral.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarleyMahem