***Jury Recommends DEATH for Mark Sievers*** Penalty/Sentencing Phase

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is where I would LOVE to insert that happy little laughing and crying emoticon gif that's slapping the ground as he's rolling around laughing.

Here ya go ...

the-floor-laughing-smiley-face-clipart-panda-free-clipart-images-IO5ZbF-clipart.png

It's funny how I'll remember the DP-Qualified defense attorney Messore in my own mind as being so nonchalant. In my own mind I hear-- Hey, this isn't my first rodeo. I'm not going to try to change your mind. This Mark guy gets all the blame being the only one up for the death penalty. The other guy only gets the 25 yrs. It's not fair. Okay, well, go for it, jurors, cause you got the power.

Sorry, the instructions are very long. I'm trying to stay awake. Thankfully, I'm not on this jury.

I saw several people ask/comment about what Teresa’s family wanted. I know early on (several years ago) they were not big proponents of the DP. At least that was the feedback I was given. They wanted him convicted & to never see the light of day outside of a prison. By now, I suspect that they are supporting the State in whatever way they can. Or, maybe their feelings have changed.

I honestly think they are immensely satisfied with the 1st Degree Murder conviction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734