Justin Ross Harris probable cause hearing; 3 July 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
aren't accused usually allowed to wear street clothes at hearings, even preliminary ones, especially ones that are live streamed?

I wonder if the orange is because he has to or because of some unexplained defense strategy?

GA folks, any clue as to if this is normal procedure for a hearing such as this? I would think especially since asking for bond, the accused would be trying to make the best appearance to judge and prison orange is notoriously unflattering?

Maybe because he is coming from the hospital?

Could be he arrived in orange and will chg before court?

I think this is a possibility.

Although I was recently at a hearing (not a big televised hearing) and the accused was in prison orange.

That lady who defended him on tv (Harris family friend) hadn't seen him in 15 years!

maybe Ross will change into a suit at the courthouse?

Normal for here in Atlanta courts as there is no jury to bias with his prison garb :moo: although he could have changed after being brought in the holding area?

Thank you! Guess we will see if he changes clothes.

WSBTV showing courtroom and occupants on their livestream. Voices can be heard but not on mic so can't hear what is being said.

Is this still the case or is my computer being dumb?

aren't accused usually allowed to wear street clothes at hearings, even preliminary ones, especially ones that are live streamed?

I wonder if the orange is because he has to or because of some unexplained defense strategy?

GA folks, any clue as to if this is normal procedure for a hearing such as this? I would think especially since asking for bond, the accused would be trying to make the best appearance to judge and prison orange is notoriously unflattering?

I think that pertains to being in front of a jury. From what I've seen, the accused often have hearings before judges in jail clothing.

FOX 5 Atlanta ‏@FOX5Atlanta 51s
LIVE: In just moments our Special Report will begin on the Justin Ross Harris hearing. WATCH LIVE: http://bit.ly/1rn6nwr

Sound stink for anyone else watching wsbtv, or just me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member