Justin Ross Harris probable cause hearing; 3 July 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I thought it was deliberate too but wow....this is some freaky stuff to be revealed at a bond hearing! Often the DA doesn't want to "share to much" as it will give the defense a heads up.

They probably want to be really sure people get there is no way this is an accident. Plus the defense will get most of if anyway in discovery. I was a bit surprised they arrested him so early - pretend to somewhat believe him while trapping him into a story instead of putting him on instant defense mode.

Any attorneys handy? What can they charge her with?

This thread is moving so fast I don't know what info was revealed about the mom in the last few minutes, and I'm not an attorney, but there are a while lot of things. If she was involved in the planning, I imagine they could charge her with murder 1, and it doesn't seem hard to prove. My guess is cut a plea deal for lesser but still really heavy charge to get solid testimony on the malicious intent involved on his part.

:grouphug: for JeannaT and Scarlett and others who are watching this right now :( so sorry guys.

Actually, I feel much much better right now. I have been suffering for days worrying that these two loving wonderful parents were being skewered by LE during their darkest hour.

It's better that LE was right all along. I guess what causes me the most shock, really, is it's apparent Leanna knew. That's the part that seems the most atypical - I can't even comprehend.

An aside, once again I'm thinking of what's on my computer. Certainly no sexting, etc., but I've been to sites with rotting dead bodies and even one that shows a man eating a baby. Gads.

Anyway, this seems pretty open and closed.

Sep lives with alternate realities and personae. This is a sociopath.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if he is on subreddits and we have not found it (yet) that means he has other user names imhoo:twocents:

I have to go pick up my little boys from soccer camp. By hey come home so hot this week from the heat and humidity, I make sure to have the AC way up for them, and then they get home and cool off in the pool. I would gladly have done the same for cooper. Omg this poor baby, I am so sick, I don't even know how I will drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK - is anyone else sitting there screaming, "WHAT?" every few seconds?

ALso -visualizing the courtroom filled with his fellow church members - OMG!!!!

"what" is much tamer than what I am screaming

freak sexting with minors.......

knew it the baby was in rigor mortis
child dead before noon

I can't wait to read through this thread after things settle.

He is a sadist. Death penalty please.

If they wanted the death penalty they wouldn't share all of this.

DP trials are VERY expensive, I think they want a life without parole plea deal which is why they are spilling soooooo much.

I'm wondering why he isn't wearing a suicide smock .

You would think that would be his first choice for court room fashion under these circumstances.

I am SO mad and hurt. There are people who LOVED this baby. People who would have taken him in a HEARTBEAT!!!!!!!!!! Why not just let them have him? Why break everyone's hearts? Your mama and daddy are dying Cooper's death a million times over right now, Ross. A million.freaking.times.

Why????? I can barely listen.

All for $27,000 in life insurance, is my guess.
Death penalty, please, God.

I am very bothered that the baby's killer was allowed to speak at the funeral.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kr1230