Justin Ross Harris probable cause hearing; 3 July 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from the store. I had a HUGE premonition he wouldn't get bail. Now he can rot. Doing a :toast: shot to the Prosecution for pulling this together so fast.

I'm sure LE is reviewing mom's electronic devices.

Aw.. They just said that his family basically collapsed. Crying in the halls. I feel awful for them.

Aww Ross' mom called the judge a son of a "B"
real nice.

I think while he's in jail, they will lean on the mother. They will want her to turn on him for deal maybe. She is all alone under a microscope with no husband, no baby and now she knows some smarmy stuff about that "great dad" her son had.

I missed any medical emergency. Hopefully Mrs Harris is alright.

I feel so bad for the family. These people did not see this coming. I honestly don't know that the defense attorney even knew about the sexting etc.

LH affect is odd in court but I am not sure she was part of any conspiracy. RH IMO likes em young, dumb and subservient. I feel like LH may have spent much of her marriage walking on egg shells. Not physical, but possible psychological abuse.

not ready yet to jump on her.

Comments she made in interview room when alone with R do trouble me tho. as does the surety that R had left C in car when she arrived at daycare and C was not there. I wonder if R had ever done that before and C lived thru it that time.

The mother went to daycare and when told her son was not there, then, she said, "Oh, I guess he was left in the car" or words to that effect. WTH does that mean exactly? How did she know? Why is that her 1st instinct?

Did I hear this right on HLN? Conversation on the elevator after the hearing:
LH:
"What? He denied the bond?"
Occupant:
"Yea."
LH:
"That son of a b****."

I was in and out for the last 20 mins - did I see mention that cooper OD'd on something??! Can't find the post now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HLN is showing Coopers Mom in court. Not showing any emotion that I can see... Poor Cooper :(

Meanwhile, when the boy's mother, Leanna Harris, arrived at a day care center to pick the boy up, employees there told her Cooper had never been dropped off, the detective said.

"Ross must have left him in the car," she replied, according to Stoddard. Witnesses said they tried to tell her many other things could have happened, but Leanna Harris insisted that Ross Harris must have left him in the car, Stoddard said.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/03/justice/georgia-hot-car-toddler-death/

How did she know?
and who would jump to that sort of conclusion?

This case has haunted me since I read about it a few weeks ago. Can't get the tormented images of beautiful Cooper suffering at the hands of his parent(s)- it brings me to tears. It's looking like there may be justice in this case. Thank God!

I think Leanne has trouble ahead. I think that she is under investigation as we speak. That detective today said that to make a point. That they believe they are in cahoots.

wow, thats one big bunch of guests down there. 201 members 254 guests.

correction R did not work in nursery he played in the church band. L volunteered in church nursery which puts context to the weird dream.

How much you want to bet the "dream" was a total fabrication?

Where are you watching?
HLN
The woman reporting was talking about how mom needed help walking out. When the judge denied bond she said
" What? He denied bond? That son of a b."

so.... when are the child *advertiser censored* charges being filed? IIRC, having the girls' breats pictures constitutes child *advertiser censored*. Sad thing is, the girls might be in trouble as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COSMO58