Justin Ross Harris probable cause hearing; 3 July 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the first half hour but what I've heard so far pretty much backs up what we've been speculating all week. The detective on the stand right now is really good....

I am completely shocked. And I've been on this forum since 2008 - little shocks me these days.

Unreal.

Poor little Cooper! He's in angels arms now! :candle:

Taking a break. This is just breaking my heart. Knowing that he left his child to die that way on purpose.

Ugh.

Salem

O. M. G.
Imagine me rushing in to turn on the TV about 20 minutes ago and not hearing anything before the TV went on, seeing the scroll at bottom of screen:
Detective: Harris was having up to 6 sexting conversations with women on day of son's death.

I am .....
I can't...........
OMG!
I hope someone is taping/copying this because I have missed most of it (unexpected errand) and I want to see it from the beginning. Maybe a transcript will be available?

How dare that piece of snail chit....that poor little baby!
Half of me is so angry I can feel my face getting hotter and hotter.
The other half of me has a heart that's breaking knowing what that baby suffered through.
I just can't.....

Oh my word, this guy. And his lawyer saying none of this sexting is relevant. I sort of wish the memorial service was after this hearing. What is the wife thinking about what a great leader he is now??

Mom just lost her job IMO. Maybe her license as well.

OMG, we are learning waaaay more than I ever imagined at this hearing. reeling with this new info.

Why did he step away from his child? But ticked that he couldn't get back to him. Please they would have to pull me away from my child.

I have a NEW RESPECT for the APD!!!

I missed the first half hour but what I've heard so far pretty much backs up what we've been speculating all week. The detective on the stand right now is really good....

Yes he is very good; calm, experienced, well spoken.

defense trying to suggest that the call to daycare which went through and was 6 minutes in length is not a fact he spoke to someone.

Stoddard says the DC mesg system does not account for a six minute call. So R spoke to someone.

This poor defense attorney

He is WAY over his head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members